Year 2: RG3, Luck, Wilson, or Kaepernick?

Options

Comments

• BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Russell Wilson winnin
    How what has he really done his team carried him. Luck would be better on the Seahawks.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    wilson as of right now

had 2 give u a goat cuz he the 1st 2 get a ring
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wilson
    Russell Wilson winnin
    How what has he really done his team carried him. Luck would be better on the Seahawks.

Luck is good. Just seems like he's always gonna be high risk, high reward type of guy no matter who he has at the skill positions.

• Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Russell Wilson winnin

luck doesnt take care of the football enought
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    Russell Wilson winnin

That's stupid.... Luck has a weak oline and no running game. Russell Wilson barely passes the ball the opposing team doesn't concentrate on Russell Wilson passing the ball so he'll get single safety high more so than any other qb.

The colts depend on Luck and can't move the ball without him luck means more to his team than Wilson. There's a reason luck throws more ints. Russell Wilson gets better looks in play action to.

In the first half of the Super Bowl it took forever for the broncos to get a 1st down and Russell Wilson wasn't doing ? .
  • Olorun22
    Options
    Russell Wilson winnin

That's stupid.... Luck has a weak oline and no running game. Russell Wilson barely passes the ball the opposing team doesn't concentrate on Russell Wilson passing the ball so he'll get single safety high more so than any other qb.

The colts depend on Luck and can't move the ball without him luck means more to his team than Wilson. There's a reason luck throws more ints. Russell Wilson gets better looks in play action to.

In the first half of the Super Bowl it took forever for the broncos to get a 1st down and Russell Wilson wasn't doing ? .
    Bruh Htf is that dumb..the dude doesn't I got stats to prove it
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kaepernick
    Russell Wilson winnin

Exactly.

And if Luck is making his WRs, what i Russell Wilson doin w/ Doug Baldwin and Kearse?

There was NOTHING Wilson didnt do in this game that Luck woulda done better.

Denver couldnt get them off the field b/c he made plays.

at least a half dozen times Wilson erred on the side of caution on tiGht coverage and pulled it down and either ran or threw on the run. Luck is throwin those passes and tryin to squeeze it in.

The Seahawks would not be better with Luck...or Kap...or RG3.

However (and this is that ether), 49ERS would be better with Wilson
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Wilson
    I don't include RG3 in the convo.

I don't think that there's any doubt Luck has the worst defense/special teams of the 3.
    I don't think there's any doubt that Luck came into the worst situation, at least team record-wise, in their rookie years.
    I don't think there's any doubt Luck has the worst coach of the 3.
    I don't think there's any doubt that OVERALL, both the 49ers and Seahawks are more talented teams than the Colts.

Yet he's 22-10, and Wilson is 24-8 and Kap 17-6, not including postseason. All immaculate records.

No one can FACTUALLY claim "TEAM XYZ would do better with Quarterback XYZ"

However, if I had a team with mediocre-to-good talent across the board at skill positions, little to no run game, and a subpar defense, Luck would definitely be my first choice. I think Luck is more equipped to carry a team by himself than either of the other two.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Luck
    coop9889 wrote: »

I don't think that there's any doubt Luck has the worst defense/special teams of the 3.
    I don't think there's any doubt that Luck came into the worst situation, at least team record-wise, in their rookie years.
    [ b] don't think there's any doubt Luck has the worst coach of the 3.[/b]
    I don't think there's any doubt that OVERALL, both the 49ers and Seahawks are more talented teams than the Colts.

Yet he's 22-10, and Wilson is 24-8 and Kap 17-6, not including postseason. All immaculate records.

However, if I had a team with mediocre-to-good talent across the board at skill positions, little to no run game, and a subpar defense, Luck would definitely be my first choice. I think Luck is more equipped to carry a team by himself than either of the other two.

That's a damn lie....where's shanahan now?
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wilson
    Lol @ ? quoting my post from December like I was on some post Superbowl prisoner of the moment ?

Russell Wilson been that (half) ? . Shout out to that boy for provin me right.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wilson
    Also big ass LOL @ "Seahawks would be better with Luck"

These ? just won the Superbowl.
  • coop9889
    Options
    Wilson

don't think there's any doubt Luck has the worst coach of the 3.

That's a damn lie....where's shanahan now?

• coop9889
    Options
    Wilson
    Parallel wrote: »
    Russell Wilson is like a more mobile Alex Smith to me. He makes great decisions and rarely takes a really risky pass. His game works extremely well with the run first offense they have.

If I'm starting a franchise I'm taking Luck first, then Wilson then Kaep and RG3 can be traded for draft picks.

Exactly. I feel most GMs would probably agree.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Wilson was 6'2 he may have been the 2nd QB taken if not especially top 10. His height was the only reason he fell to 3rd round.
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wilson
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    I'm going with the only true ? out of RG3, Kapernick and that's Wilson.........

Wilsons mom is a ? too

Sorry bruh but thats false..his mom is a dark skinned black woman
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Luck and Kaep are the best quarterbacks on the list, easy. They others aren't mentioned at all.
  • coop9889
    Options
    Wilson
    Parallel wrote: »

I don't think there's any doubt Luck has the worst coach of the 3.

The Texans would do better with Aaron Rodgers as their QB...fact.

Prove it.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kaepernick > Wilson > Luck > RGIII
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    kaepernick's year 2 isn't the same as rg3, wilson, or AL12 seeing as how he was drafted a year ahead of them
  • Olorun22
    Options
    Kaepernick can't ? read defenses people overrated this ?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

All that ? moments come from running the ball.

That's not a good thing if you're a QB.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

It's like he locks onto 1 receiver the entire game and won't look anywhere else for a 2nd read. If that 1st option not open he just runs
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Luck is ? overrated. That much is true.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Luck and Kaep are the best quarterbacks on the list, easy. They others aren't mentioned at all.

The two are also the QBs that threw interceptions that lost their games. Luck has a weak division which is the only reason he can get into the play offs and Kaep has a great team around him. They are loaded on both sides of the ball.