Black Christian Folks, How do you feel a redneck calling y'all Uncle Tom?

Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    evolution has been used to support racism and extermination and that is another reason why black people need to be wary of anything thing a ? says. these ? use religion for evil and science for evil so why should black people take anything they have to say as it relates to either topic serious.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    evolution has been used to support racism and extermination and that is another reason why black people need to be wary of anything thing a ? says. these ? use religion for evil and science for evil so why should black people take anything they have to say as it relates to either topic serious.

No, it's the bible.

Don't play this game, zombie.
  • zombie
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »

No, it's the bible.

EUGENICS DID NOT COME FROM THE BIBLE, it came from the theory of evolution the man who developed it was charles darwins cousin.
  • ohhhla
    Options
    Zombie, the misconception of "The Strongest survive" is and was ass.

Don't blame Evolution. blame the ? who didn't interpret the ? wrong.

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charles Darwin didn't created it for that purpose. It was just to explain how we got here from a single point. That doesn't exclude the factual information from it and the proof.

Religion is based on belief and interpretation so it works differently so we really couldn't tell the original intent of the writers.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess I'll go ahead and take a look at the video in the op.. Just to see what the fuss is about.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    ? him for that end comment. Christian or not, no black man or woman owes no white man a favor for his terrorism.
  • ohhhla
    Options
    Oceanic wrote: »
    ? him for that end comment. Christian or not, no black man or woman owes no white man a favor for his terrorism.

I agree with you.

He went too far for saying this.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think it was sarcasm.
  • Bodhi
    Options

No, it's the bible.

EUGENICS DID NOT COME FROM THE BIBLE, it came from the theory of evolution the man who developed it was charles darwins cousin.

Darwin was not a racist. Just because someone misused his ? doesn't mean we should ignore the truth in his theory. By that logic, you should abandon Christianity since it was used to perpetrate injustice on our people.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

I think it was sarcasm.

It was but some of these dumb and gullible Christians might go home after seeing this video, think about it and taking his words seriously conclude that he's right. Then go around thanking white people for slavery. I've seen it, believe it or not, even without this video.
  • VIBE
    Options
    I subscribed to him.

He's very opinionated w no ? given. I like that.

He has a video on "atheists are the new n*****s".

So, he likes controversy, too.

• zombie
    Options

No, it's the bible.

Darwin was not a racist. Just because someone misused his ? doesn't mean we should ignore the truth in his theory. By that logic, you should abandon Christianity since it was used to perpetrate injustice on our people.

darwin did not create eugenics or theories on racial hygiene but they were influenced by his findings
    I am not suggesting that we abandon any religious or scientific theory rather i am saying that we need to be wary of the people who bring them to us.

I don't trust WHITE CHRISTIANITY the same why i don't trust the conclusions reached by the scientific community that is also majority non-black. I may trust the collected scientific data but data has to be interpreted and that's why there are so may different competing theories about the same phenomena.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He is right, if you are a Christian and believe you were saved than you owe white people if not then you owe no one and they owe everything to you. This is far too real for my Facebook. Sad ? .
  • ohhhla
    Options
    zombie, there's no such thing as white christianity.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    I'm going to make a religion thread
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Somebody give me a good controversial topic
  • zombie
    edited September 2013
    Options
    zombie, there's no such thing as white christianity.

yes there is , any form of christianity that embraces the theology created by europeans as supreme can be labeled white/european christianity.

christianity has many different denominations and philosophical differences between the two can be great even within protestantism
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is funny as hell givin christianity was originated in the middle east and not by white people... yall like facts and that is one... so....

and 2 @vibe

bruh im really not tryna diss you cuz this ? is yo opinion but u really need 2 chill on that "stupid" ? real talk... if im respecting u dude do the same...

now back 2 the mutation thing.. yes germs mutate that is a fact.. but isnt mutation caused by outside forces?

humans and other animals cant modify our dna which is the basis of our structure.. so how can we evolve if our dna is set from the day we are conceived and comes from our parents.. even if we go 100,000 years in the future we not gonna develop somthing extra if its not in our dna..
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? name is "Dr. Chemix" and he in here shittin on science
  • VIBE
    Options
    this is funny as hell givin christianity was originated in the middle east and not by white people... yall like facts and that is one... so....

and 2 @vibe

bruh im really not tryna diss you cuz this ? is yo opinion but u really need 2 chill on that "stupid" ? real talk... if im respecting u dude do the same...

now back 2 the mutation thing.. yes germs mutate that is a fact.. but isnt mutation caused by outside forces?

humans and other animals cant modify our dna which is the basis of our structure.. so how can we evolve if our dna is set from the day we are conceived and comes from our parents.. even if we go 100,000 years in the future we not gonna develop somthing extra if its not in our dna..

We are still evolving.

We aren't going to evolve in 20 years, though. We are constantly changing the what we consume and how we live. This will lead to small changes seen years and years from now. Not anything from birth to adulthood, though.

Besides bacterias having to rapidly evolve to defeat the things humans create to destroy them,

Humans, sharks, reptiles, snakes, bacterias, dinosaurs, insects are all examples of evolution.

How are insects becoming resistant to insecticides? They're evolving, bruh.

Stop being silly. Evolution is a fact. Evolution is TRUE.

• Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    If these crackas ain't take yall black ? out them jungles yall ? wouldn't know nothing bout Jesus. Yall a probably see an airplane and pray to it or try to shoot it down with spears

Ain't no church in the wild.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    Or you'd probably be Muslim like Kai
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Somebody give me a good controversial topic

"If Cain knock your ass out who you gonna pray to?"

Would be a great top for you @Oceanic

Nah.. I need something more realistic than that.
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

and 2 @vibe

In a round about way, are you trying to say that Evolution states that Humans and other animals actually go into their own Genome to change their DNA in order to Evolve?

Come on Son...
This discussion has been closed.