Did someone hack La Flare's(Gucci) twitter account or is Gucci off his meds ?

Options

Comments

• poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? looks fake, but if that is her, for a slender chick her damn stomach sucks lol
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wonder if he'll go @ DTE, I doubt it
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That bein said, I believe most if not everything Gucci sayin. Errbody knows the entertainment business is ? crazy...
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? need that Leap Frog Tutor ? wit Gucci Mane....
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    http://t.co/urKNnlhS0t im on mobile dont know if this ? is real though

This ? got the slept on post, that ? might actually be her tho unlike the obvious fake from a couple of pages ago

Them nips look suspiciously similar to this one even though the dermis more sckretched
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is too funny lol.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NysnurKfrJw
    On today's episode of "The Realness" Hot 97's Peter Rosenberg commented on Gucci Mane's epic rant on Twitter Monday (September 9th). The 1017 Brick Squad boss went in on Drake, T.I., Young Jeezy, Yo Gotti, Rocko, Waka Flocka, Frenchie, 2 Chainz, Eminem, OJ Da Juiceman, Wooh Da Kid, Rick Ross and Tip's wife, Tiny.

He also claimed to have slept with Nicki Minaj, Ciara, Tyga's girl Black Chyna and Fantasia.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    Some of yall goofy ? ? me actin like these video hoes/rap ? can't get ? . Gucci got millions, I bet he did or at least could've ? Nicki back in the day.

That's what Im saying bruh. I'm pretty sure Wayne probably smashed before, so I bet Gucci did smash Nicki

seem like to me she smash her bosses
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't even ? with Twitter, but this ? is hilarious.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    When this dust settles pretty much all Gucci's done is expose himself really though as unstable, probably a liar, and apparently a ? judge of character if he kept and was cool with so many dudes he now claims are ? and fake as hell lol

Just like his fans. Fake wannabe street ? .
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of yall goofy ? ? me actin like these video hoes/rap ? can't get ? . Gucci got millions, I bet he did or at least could've ? Nicki back in the day.

My nicca I been saying this ? . Niccas act like Gucci wasn't fuccin these hoes. It's known that he had that BAD ? keyshia Dior , and Buffy . Nikki wasn't always Nikki . And Nikki was always around Gucci. It's not like he said he fucced Michelle Obama or some ? , it's industry hoes and industry niccas. Gucci was the hottest artist in Atlanta at one time . I could only imagine the ? for verses that was thrown his way
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

My nicca I been saying this ? . Niccas act like Gucci wasn't fuccin these hoes. It's known that he had that BAD ? keyshia Dior , and Buffy . Nikki wasn't always Nikki . And Nikki was always around Gucci. It's not like he said he fucced Michelle Obama or some ? , it's industry hoes and industry niccas. Gucci was the hottest artist in Atlanta at one time . I could only imagine the ? for verses that was thrown his way

These ? ? me dawg on facebook thinking its no way possible he couldn't smash Nicki during that time. Hell we see how she do Scarff Breezy or whatever that backup dancer name is. Her & Lil Wayne was even hinting that they was smashing in a little video awhile back.

? acting like Nicki Minaj is a nun or Nia Long from Boyz In Da Hood

Exactly if a backup dancer can get that pus I know good and damn well gucci could. It's like Gucci ruined these niccas fantasies and ? ! Fuccin dreamers

• woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    LOL.... Gucci mane da ? .... Hands down my fav rapper of all time (biggie #2)...

What can you even say about Gucci? I don't know why he mad but I back em regardless.... If he go out he prob take somebody with em, or don't wanna be here no more anyway...

Look how disloyal waka is..... 50 ? on Yayo / Banks in public, they don't say a WORD back... ? they got the ULTIMATE loyalty to the ? that made em rich... PERIOD....

You can tell Waka never had respect for Gucci just the way he be barkin back at Gucci... Gucci MADE this ? ass ? .... literally NAMED this lame ass ? ....

How the ? you gonna diss a ? that NAMED you? That's like shittin on your dad.... Brick squad monopoly come from BRICK SQUAD 1017....

Everything ABOUT this ? flocka is derived from Gucci... "lock my CEO up... Now it's back to Coca"..... This is the line that made me even ? with this ? .... "who his CEO?" first thing ppl asked.... "Oh, gucci?!?!?!!??!?!? WAKKKAAAA, WWAAKKKKKaa"

Now these ? got the nerve to DARE diss this man in public?
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    100% of Gucci said was facts... You know that ? scrubbed ? minaj ass when she was broke and desperate... Gucci aint say no lies in the ? he said.

This ? is the GOAT twitter rant.... GREATEST RANT OF ALL TIME... ? is hilarious, real, authentic..... Tyga up your security, lmao.... ? you see gucci I guarantee you leaving hurt without 4 7 foot 400lb ? ...

BURR! buRR! BuRR!!!!

• P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only things Gucci said that I can't side with was him dissing Rocko and Scooter. Rocko defends him every time folks try to go at Gucci cause them 2 like brothers, so unless it's some behind the scene ? going on Gucci was wrong for that. And he went at Scooter when Scooter ain't in a position to defend himself right now
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Entertainment industry like one big high school or college. Of course them ? are popping off.