Did someone hack La Flare's(Gucci) twitter account or is Gucci off his meds ?

Options

Comments

• woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gucci MADE: Waka, Nicki, Yo Gotti, Oj Da Juiceman ....

Had a big hand in: French Montana... prob a lot of other ? I'm forgetting.

ANYBODY gucci touched in ATL turned to gold... He at fault too for not tying these ? up in contracts... But I'm sure he know that, it is what it is.

Gucci's Legacy >>>>>>>>> Jeezy's in hiphop...

Jeezy is non existent, Gucci's core fans will never leave him, and with ? like this he gon gain new ones everyday (I see a few of yall on here)...

This gucci remind me of 50 cent in 2002... He could ride this wave as the new bad guy,, lol
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So none of y'all look at this as hatin, ? ? ? , etc???
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^ Oh...? ...Lmao
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And more music
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKFcA87c0Ks

• MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Gucci Mane ‏@gucci1017 4s

Tell tyga. Thas ? hit good. Chyna. Free. Stan. My haitian boss. ?

Damn. Tyga lost.

when mofos be that happy about hitting a females ass imo thats suspect like a ? ... i dont know about yall but i like ? !! lol

hitting the ? is for when you need something new todo .. not the first thing on your mind to do lol ... sounds like you wouldnt care if that were a man or woman IJS !! lol

• antarticp
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    Some of yall goofy ? ? me actin like these video hoes/rap ? can't get ? . Gucci got millions, I bet he did or at least could've ? Nicki back in the day.

My nicca I been saying this ? . Niccas act like Gucci wasn't fuccin these hoes. It's known that he had that BAD ? keyshia Dior , and Buffy . Nikki wasn't always Nikki . And Nikki was always around Gucci. It's not like he said he fucced Michelle Obama or some ? , it's industry hoes and industry niccas. Gucci was the hottest artist in Atlanta at one time . I could only imagine the ? for verses that was thrown his way

These ? ? me dawg on facebook thinking its no way possible he couldn't smash Nicki during that time. Hell we see how she do Scarff Breezy or whatever that backup dancer name is. Her & Lil Wayne was even hinting that they was smashing in a little video awhile back.

? acting like Nicki Minaj is a nun or Nia Long from Boyz In Da Hood

she def got her skeletons and gucci could def be one of them cause like you said when nicki was a nodoby Gucci was one of the bosses she was around ...!!
  • antarticp
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    Some of yall goofy ? ? me actin like these video hoes/rap ? can't get ? . Gucci got millions, I bet he did or at least could've ? Nicki back in the day.

My nicca I been saying this ? . Niccas act like Gucci wasn't fuccin these hoes. It's known that he had that BAD ? keyshia Dior , and Buffy . Nikki wasn't always Nikki . And Nikki was always around Gucci. It's not like he said he fucced Michelle Obama or some ? , it's industry hoes and industry niccas. Gucci was the hottest artist in Atlanta at one time . I could only imagine the ? for verses that was thrown his way

These ? ? me dawg on facebook thinking its no way possible he couldn't smash Nicki during that time. Hell we see how she do Scarff Breezy or whatever that backup dancer name is. Her & Lil Wayne was even hinting that they was smashing in a little video awhile back.

? acting like Nicki Minaj is a nun or Nia Long from Boyz In Da Hood

Exactly if a backup dancer can get that pus I know good and damn well gucci could. It's like Gucci ruined these niccas fantasies and ? ! Fuccin dreamers

i the exact opposite thought .. i was like wow gucci smash IM ABOUT TO LAY DOWN 3 16s and a hook !! lol
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wait, wait, wait record scratch...

i thought this racial slur was in jail. or is he about to go to jail?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    He still going with the "I was hacked" excuse? lol
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    He still going with the "I was hacked" excuse? lol
    Smh

• A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh my ? ...Lmaooooooooooo...Like...Am I the only one that be readin this ? in his voice?...Swear, I been crackin the ? up past two days...
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »

LOL..
    the ? said Jadakiss head
    look like the top of a baseball bat..

this ? is a must watch!! lmao
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For the record, something obviously ? up with gucci phone and he too lazy to get it fixed... (he probably got an old qwerty blackberry with the buttons or a droid with the buttons and one of em broke)...

He wasn't typing all ? up a week or 2 ago... This just started.
  • antarticp
    Options
    woah316 wrote: »
    Gucci MADE: Waka, Nicki, Yo Gotti, Oj Da Juiceman ....

Had a big hand in: French Montana... prob a lot of other ? I'm forgetting.

ANYBODY gucci touched in ATL turned to gold... He at fault too for not tying these ? up in contracts... But I'm sure he know that, it is what it is.

Gucci's Legacy >>>>>>>>> Jeezy's in hiphop...

Jeezy is non existent, Gucci's core fans will never leave him, and with ? like this he gon gain new ones everyday (I see a few of yall on here)...

This gucci remind me of 50 cent in 2002... He could ride this wave as the new bad guy,, lol

and how many fans is that lol if i remember correct gucci pretty much only consistently creates a buzz when hes either saying some outlandish ish on twitter or when hes giving out free mixtapes ... every album flopped !! if you ask me with them projects hes been killing his fan base ... now he just alienated himself from his peers now he aint go no outside support ... i sure hope that "core" base is something like Wiz khalifa or Mack Miller like LOL !!
  • antarticp
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Oh my ? ...Lmaooooooooooo...Like...Am I the only one that be readin this ? in his voice?...Swear, I been crackin the ? up past two days...

thats me for most of these tweets even the TI and Nicki ish i can actually here thier voices lol
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    If true that he was hacked Gucci should be "i was hacked but this tweet,that tweet and this one" etc are true
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Triple beam scale, Triple beam scale, Shawty say dat he got a Triple beam scale