The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lakers should tank and get a kobe replacement if they were smart

"It's also important to note that the Lakers do not own a first-round draft pick again until 2016. Their 2014 second round draft pick belongs to the Phoenix Suns, their 2015 first round draft pick belongs to the Suns, and their 2015 second round draft pick belongs to the Orlando Magic."

lol disregard what I said
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will be interesting to see who between the Cavs,wizards,bucks, and pistons make the playoffs

Heat
    Bulls
    Nets
    Pacers
    Hawks
    Knicks are all pretty much a lock

Actually I'll say right now that the bucks aint makin it. I wish I could say the raptors have a chance but..

I think the wiz can get in barring health cavs if bynum doesn't play doubtful Pistons are possibility as well bu
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn mobile but the wiz should get in I think john wall comes focused this year
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Track that Dwight made in HS

Slow day in the NBA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqw7cUoVnyk

Dumb girls >>>>> Slim Thug's last album.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"It's also important to note that the Lakers do not own a first-round draft pick again until 2016. Their 2014 second round draft pick belongs to the Phoenix Suns, their 2015 first round draft pick belongs to the Suns, and their 2015 second round draft pick belongs to the Orlando Magic."

Where is that from? We have our 1st rounder in 2014.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    thagame wrote: »
    Jamaica wrote: »
    On the flip side cast offs seem to find their groove with the Lakers. Shannon Brown, Jordan Hill and Earl Clark. Maybe Wes Johnson can turn his career around with the Lakers.

Lakers looking weak to start the season off with

PG Nash/ Blake
    SG Meeks/Young
    SF Johnson/Ebanks
    PF Gasol/ Hill
    C Kaman/Sacre

tumblr_lqx4gaXBVI1qmwmu8.gif

gotdamn lmao

told ? their lineup was worse then ours lmao
  • Beta
    edited July 2013
    Options
    BDB wrote: »

Where is that from? We have our 1st rounder in 2014.

http://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2013/6/13/4426408/lakers-nba-draft-2014-first-round-draft-pick-dwight-howard-kobe-bryant

I mightve read this ? wrong because It says the lakers dont have a pick until 2016 but then dude says the lakers should capitalize by drafting a star in next year's draft. My fault if I was wrong and then my original statement still stands
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Those Laker fans hype about all their wack signings to hide the fact they about to have a pathetic season

Bet all your iced honey bun money we bust y'all ass every game we play y'all this season?

Another delusional Laker fan, that ? ass team aint doing ? next season let alone beat a healthy Bulls squad
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Javalle McGee picking on nikkas in the drew league...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=S3tzADKFl0o

Meanwhile, in games that matter...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW6boy9hAeA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umB7Qi706xY

Nikkas talmbout summer league don't mean ? --- Yeah, those park rec games don't mean ? . And they risk injury to top players. Nikkas need to cut that ? out. Get in the gym and work on NBA fundamentals instead of And-1 fundamentals. KD included.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    On the flip side cast offs seem to find their groove with the Lakers. Shannon Brown, Jordan Hill and Earl Clark. Maybe Wes Johnson can turn his career around with the Lakers.

PG Nash/ Blake
    SG Meeks/Young
    SF Johnson/Ebanks
    PF Gasol/ Hill
    C Kaman/Sacre

gotdamn lmao

2f74n.gif

im talmbout til Kobe comes back of course but our Rondo, Brooks nd Jeff Green dynamic will produce a nice amount of points also Sully nd Olynyk have versatility on offense plus Jordan Crawford is a shot creator off da bench
  • Beta
    Options

PG Nash/ Blake
    SG Meeks/Young
    SF Johnson/Ebanks
    PF Gasol/ Hill
    C Kaman/Sacre

gotdamn lmao

2f74n.gif

im talmbout til Kobe comes back of course but our Rondo, Brooks nd Jeff Green dynamic will produce a nice amount of points also Sully nd Olynyk have versatility on offense plus Jordan Crawford is a shot creator off da bench

That ? is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb_-4WEFDuI
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tony Snell went to high school wit kahwi leonard that's his boy they both 6'7 and can defend.Snell got range tho he can shoot

Bulls gonna be a problem in the future wit butler and snell both 6'7 pit bulls on the perimeter.I doubt he plays much this year only in blowouts cuz thibs hardly plays rookies.Snell has potentialities to be very similar to kahwi leonard for us

? please y'all better get a free agent next year or keep running that regular season marathon and getting wiped out early in the post season gauntlet.

But I am a laker head and if it doesn't get better quick we need to go ahead and tank ? a 7 8 seed.

Nah YOU better get multiple free agents next year.Lakers are trash have no picks,have washed players and a 35 year old kobe as key pieces

Bulls have a core of under 30 players(noah,rose,butler,snell,teague)will have DIRK mirotic next year and cap space and we'll get lamarcus A eventually

Future lookin mighty bright dun

My ? blfiger. Y'all chi fans are disrespectful. Please get a shooting guard soon bruh. Please. Y'all have no 2nd shot creator it kills y'all every postseasin
  • BlackAX410
    Options

PG Nash/ Blake
    SG Meeks/Young
    SF Johnson/Ebanks
    PF Gasol/ Hill
    C Kaman/Sacre

gotdamn lmao

2f74n.gif

That ? is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb_-4WEFDuI

aye man when he aint playin like a raging alcoholic he can score at a high level lls
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tony Snell went to high school wit kahwi leonard that's his boy they both 6'7 and can defend.Snell got range tho he can shoot

Bulls gonna be a problem in the future wit butler and snell both 6'7 pit bulls on the perimeter.I doubt he plays much this year only in blowouts cuz thibs hardly plays rookies.Snell has potentialities to be very similar to kahwi leonard for us

? please y'all better get a free agent next year or keep running that regular season marathon and getting wiped out early in the post season gauntlet.

But I am a laker head and if it doesn't get better quick we need to go ahead and tank ? a 7 8 seed.

Nah YOU better get multiple free agents next year.Lakers are trash have no picks,have washed players and a 35 year old kobe as key pieces

Bulls have a core of under 30 players(noah,rose,butler,snell,teague)will have DIRK mirotic next year and cap space and we'll get lamarcus A eventually

Future lookin mighty bright dun

My ? blfiger. Y'all chi fans are disrespectful. Please get a shooting guard soon bruh. Please. Y'all have no 2nd shot creator it kills y'all every postseasin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibrRolkKD24

This the bulls starting 2 guard.You'll be more familiar wit him when he gets that most improved player next year

Don't worry about the bulls just hope and pray you make the playoffs next year and win more than a game.I'll be watching the set run L.A. basketball again
  • greenwood1921
    Options

Slow day in the NBA

Sure wish there was some rappers out of Oklahoma for me to hate on

^^^ Feelings caught.

The fact you only defending him cause he's from texas proves my point.

Like a momma catching feelings cause somebody called her ugly ass baby ugly.

• Beta
    Options
    Ima go on a mission to find a greenwood post that doesnt have an analogy or a thunder reference in it lol
  • greenwood1921
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Ima go on a mission to find a greenwood post that doesnt have an analogy or a thunder reference in it lol

Cool. Let's race.

You look for that, and I'll look for a non-spicy Alpha post.

GO!
  • Beta
    Options
    Knew you was gonna catch feelings when I wasnt even goin at you.

You off all people should know about jokes..

• greenwood1921
    Options
    Knew you was gonna catch feelings when I wasnt even goin at you.

You off all people should know about jokes..

Feelings? You mentioned what you perceive as a "recurring theme" in my posts and I did the same.

Don't swing if you can't take a punch, pleighboi.
  • BlackAX410
    Options

Slow day in the NBA

Sure wish there was some rappers out of Oklahoma for me to hate on

^^^ Feelings caught.

The fact you only defending him cause he's from texas proves my point.

Like a momma catching feelings cause somebody called her ugly ass baby ugly.

bruh dats some ironic ? rite there brothaman lls
  • Beta
    Options
    Gery Woelfel: As u might imagine, Brandon Jennings isn't a happy camper. A sign-and-trade appears inevitable. Twitter @GeryWoelfel

Metta World Peace is expected to meet with New York Knicks executives in Las Vegas within the next two days, pushing the free-agent forward closer to an eventual contract agreement with the Knicks, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

The Knicks are the strong frontrunner to sign World Peace to a veteran's minimum deal of $1.4 million for the 2013-14 season, sources said. A possible deal could include a second year with a player option, league sources said. Yahoo! Sports

Brad Turner: Metta World Peace to The Times via text regarding Clippers: “Of course I’m interested in Clippers. I have to meet them first.” Twitter @BA_Turner
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? is Jennings going? Any news at all.
  • greenwood1921
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I got a feeling Cousins won't be on the Kings roster come March tho. Same for Aldridge in Portland.

Both teams could be competitive if they shake off the distractions.