Miss Allhiphop.com 2013 Presented by Nutella(Empress takes crown)(nsfw)

Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Empress marley
    @khaleesi

I think it's the fact that you came off as too cocky too soon.

There are stages to this IC ? .

I've seen dudes get the same treatment when they don't earn their e-stripes before they start popping off.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi
    AP12 wrote: »
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    @khaleesi

this was mikey's first mistake that i can recall. Everybody gets one

you on the other hand made an entire thread full of them. You are habitually saying stuff that gets you in hot water. You are a habitual line stepper. The reactions are going to be different

Give me two examples of things that I said to get me in hot water. This is interesting.

The way I see it, people like to jump to conclusions before reading my whole post which then causes a riot.

& then when I call them out on their mistakes, mod's edit my posts to make it seem like I was wrong in the first place... in my experience :)

catch me tomorrow Kha

I've reached my explaining quota for the day

I'll give you time to do research :)

Something I've noticed is that everytime I ask someone to quote anything I posted (because I know what I said), they always back down.

Anyway, until tomorrow AP. I look forward to your explanation ;)
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Empress marley
    @khaleesi

I've seen dudes get the same treatment when they don't earn their e-stripes before they start popping off.

Name names
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tabatha or Field_ducks
    It was all good just yesterday...
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Empress marley
    @khaleesi

No such thing, I seen a young rookie by the name of Allen Iverson cross up and make a fool of a legendary vet, who just so happens to be the GOAT...this is a msgboard, not the military.

What dudes, not me! I came thru like WHAT?! WHAT UP?! Sonned everything movin...and here I am...legendary, while them other ? have long been forgotten...word.
  • Kat
    Options
    Empress marley
    E-stripes tho

It's levels to this ic ? ?!

Is it not true? Oh it's true.

Now tell me why you're mad.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Khaleesi
    @khaleesi

@mzgrahambitches, How did I come off as too cocky? By sharing my pictures? Please explain so we can get to the bottom of this.

I never came in saying "I look better than all yall ? , everyone is ugly & i'm the best!" I never even used the word ugly. Even that ? @sixsicksins, I never once called her ugly. She's actually pretty in my opinion. I just call her a ? because she came at me the wrong way, but everyone already knows that story.

Please explain this to me though.. I am absolutely dying to know.
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    @khaleesi

this was mikey's first mistake that i can recall. Everybody gets one

you on the other hand made an entire thread full of them. You are habitually saying stuff that gets you in hot water. You are a habitual line stepper. The reactions are going to be different

Give me two examples of things that I said to get me in hot water. This is interesting.

Well you tried to come for me...

But I'm a changed woman so I let you live.

@obnoxiouslyfresh,
    & How did I try to come for you?! What is all of this witchcraft? What did I say about you?! LOL!
  • Kat
    Options
    Empress marley
    @khaleesi

Name names

Name what names?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Empress marley
    @ serious.,
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Babybugatii Moreno
    @khaleesi

There are stages levels to this IC ? .

Fixed, and you don't have to talk like us to be cool grandma
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Evil chuck
    E-stripes tho

Simmer down boo ain't nothing to be mad bout.
  • Kat
    Options
    Empress marley
    @khaleesi

No such thing, I seen a young rookie by the name of Allen Iverson cross up and make a fool of a legendary vet, who just so happens to be the GOAT...this is a msgboard, not the military.

What dudes, not me! I came thru like WHAT?! WHAT UP?! Sonned everything movin...and here I am...legendary, while them other ? have long been forgotten...word.

What? Everybody thinks you're an idiot though!

My statement stands..there are a few exceptions, but not many.

People start feeling disgruntled and it's only a matter of time before they turn on your ass.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Babybugatii Moreno
    @khaleesi

Its just initiation, every ? had to go through and ur not exempt from the rest. Just walk that ? off b. ? gon be heavy in ur pm by tonight
  • Kat
    Options
    Empress marley
    @khaleesi

Who's us?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    Babybugatii Moreno
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SixSickSins
    evilchuck wrote: »
    actually, mo shouldve won. she's a real Nubian queen from africa(not some made up african country in Canada) and she's crazy beautiful.
    Mo shouldve won yet u voted for Tisha Campbell, shut ur dumb confused ass up and go get sumn to eat, u hungry.
    I voted for @sixsicksins because she's actually doing something with her life and achieving a goal that she created at a very young age.

despite our past disagreements, shes a talented young lady with a great head on her shoulders and I find her mentally intriguing.

I'm sorry, I didn't vote for her based on her looks or "nudes" pics on the IC. I voted for her based on merit and her intelligence.
  • Kat
    Options
    Empress marley
    E-stripes tho

Simmer down boo ain't nothing to be mad bout.

I agree completely.

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Obnoxiouslyfresh
    @khaleesi

This like the 4th or 5th time I seen somebody reference this ? and I'll say this again...go watch that game footage back one more time. Iverson crossed Jordan, then the very next play Jordan shook AI off the baseline and got put right back in his place.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Empress marley
    @khaleesi

What? Everybody thinks you're an idiot though!

My statement stands..there are a few exceptions, but not many.

People start feeling disgruntled and it's only a matter of time before they turn on your ass.

*still healing from the wounds post*

Y'all done scarred Kat.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Babybugatii Moreno
    @khaleesi

Who's us?

The under 30 crowd
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Mzgrahamsbitches
    I see a Kimi-like pattern here .....
  • Star Nine
    Star Nine Members Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MrsWest
    actually, mo shouldve won. she's a real Nubian queen from africa(not some made up african country in Canada) and she's crazy beautiful.
    Mo shouldve won yet u voted for Tisha Campbell, shut ur dumb confused ass up and go get sumn to eat, u hungry.
    I voted for @sixsicksins because she's actually doing something with her life and achieving a goal that she created at a very young age.

despite our past disagreements, shes a talented young lady with a great head on her shoulders and I find her mentally intriguing.

I'm sorry, I didn't vote for her based on her looks or "nudes" pics on the IC. I voted for her based on merit and her intelligence.
    lol you can win it next year keep your double chin up chucky
This discussion has been closed.