Miss Allhiphop.com 2013 Presented by Nutella(Empress takes crown)(nsfw)

Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Empress marley
    @khaleesi

I think it's the fact that you came off as too cocky too soon.

There are stages levels to this IC ? .

I've seen dudes get the same treatment when they don't earn their e-stripes before they start popping off.

Fixed, and you don't have to talk like us to be cool grandma

Who's us?

The under 30 crowd

Hush child.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SixSickSins
    Halfabrick wrote: »
    evilchuck wrote: »
    actually, mo shouldve won. she's a real Nubian queen from africa(not some made up african country in Canada) and she's crazy beautiful.
    Mo shouldve won yet u voted for Tisha Campbell, shut ur dumb confused ass up and go get sumn to eat, u hungry.
    I voted for @sixsicksins because she's actually doing something with her life and achieving a goal that she created at a very young age.

despite our past disagreements, shes a talented young lady with a great head on her shoulders and I find her mentally intriguing.

I'm sorry, I didn't vote for her based on her looks or "nudes" pics on the IC. I voted for her based on merit and her intelligence.
    lol you can win it next year keep your double chin up chucky

I'm ms allhiphop: the fat edition ? .

keep it cute! I dont have a double chin you ashy feet having ?
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Empress marley
    actually, mo shouldve won. she's a real Nubian queen from africa(not some made up african country in Canada) and she's crazy beautiful.

Shot fired!!!!! What had happen to the bond of the ladies ?
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Empress marley
    @khaleesi

There are stages to this IC ? .

I've seen dudes get the same treatment when they don't earn their e-stripes before they start popping off.

No such thing, I seen a young rookie by the name of Allen Iverson cross up and make a fool of a legendary vet, who just so happens to be the GOAT...this is a msgboard, not the military.

What dudes, not me! I came thru like WHAT?! WHAT UP?! Sonned everything movin...and here I am...legendary, while them other ? have long been forgotten...word.

What? Everybody thinks you're an idiot though!

My statement stands..there are a few exceptions, but not many.

People start feeling disgruntled and it's only a matter of time before they turn on your ass.

And everyone thinks ur a ? , so what now?

Point is if ur a good poster ur a good poster, doesnt matter how long u been posting, thats just stupid.

Thats why the forum is wack, cuz new posters be too tentative and afraid to step on toes, they take a year of posting b4 they break out their shell...if more posters were like a young CB and Khaleesi this ? would be way liver...? .
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi

The feeelllsssssss
  • MistyKnight
    Options
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MrsWest
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    I see a Kimi-like pattern here .....

keen observation
  • Sicky Mouse
    Sicky Mouse Members Posts: 470 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai_valya
    thought this would be a new thread with new pics...
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Khaleesi
    Lots of low blows being thrown.........................................................................................

bang bang
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mzgrahamsbitches
    Dead @ presented by Nutella
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All Rex is willing say is that there are some very attractive women that frequent this site. To say anymore would be straight simpage.
  • Kat
    Options
    Empress marley
    @khaleesi

No such thing, I seen a young rookie by the name of Allen Iverson cross up and make a fool of a legendary vet, who just so happens to be the GOAT...this is a msgboard, not the military.

What dudes, not me! I came thru like WHAT?! WHAT UP?! Sonned everything movin...and here I am...legendary, while them other ? have long been forgotten...word.

People start feeling disgruntled and it's only a matter of time before they turn on your ass.

Point is if ur a good poster ur a good poster, doesnt matter how long u been posting, thats just stupid.

Thats why the forum is wack, cuz new posters be too tentative and afraid to step on toes, they take a year of posting b4 they break out their shell...if more posters were like a young CB and Khaleesi this ? would be way liver...? .

You're not a good poster though!

You suck..lmao..delusions.

@khaleesi has promise though. I like her fiesty nature.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obnoxiouslyfresh
    Khaleesi wrote: »

The feeelllsssssss

D9SKAFB.gif

Lmao...
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MzGrahamBitches could get the vote if she admits to being Mexican.

y'all can't even look at them pics and see a white girl in 'em. That's all La Raza.

Some Mexicans are white potna. You're confusing race with ethnicity, she does look like a Mexican though.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Khaleesi
    @khaleesi

So you too are not going to provide an explanation though? :(

Every time I ask for an explanation of someone's allegations towards me they refuse.
    I really hope that the IC database keeper is recording all of this! :-?
  • Kat
    Options
    Empress marley
    Explanation for what?
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Empress marley
    @khaleesi

Every time I ask for an explanation of someone's allegations towards me they refuse.

People don't keep screenshots of posts like that though. Not unless you're one of the "relevant posters" who must keep up with ? to show how irrelevant you are.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Mzgrahamsbitches
    a.mann wrote: »
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    I see a Kimi-like pattern here .....

keen observation

Almost mirrors it except Choice isn't involved ....yet

• nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai_valya
    @Khaleesi
    All jokes aside....and this is my serious face see :)....OK....
    Part of the issue that some may have w/ you is that you came in w/ this "hey everybody look at me!! PLLEEEEAAASSSEE look at me!! I'm so great! You'll never expose me" attitude. The whole "attention ? " gimmick got played quick and there was no "substance" to compliment your looks. I don't know you irl, but the whole act screamed of insecurity and bird-dom ( yeah I made that ? up ). There are more subtle ways to get noticed ma. Take Kat for instance, she basically wrote the book on attention ? and indirect dissing and now she is an IC legend. You are a female on a male dominated message board. Trust me...you don't have to beg for attention. You will get it whether you solicit it or not. As far as the beef you're dealing w/ now....maybe you want to re-read how your statements were worded and ask yourself does it sound like you might be throwing a rock and hiding your hand. You can't control how the next person may interpret what you type, but don't be surprised if someone feels that you are indirectly addressing them.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Empress marley
    @khaleesi

Ur never gonna be an IC fav, ur everything this site despises, ur goodlookin and u know it, they dont like when u know it...ur confident teetering on cocky, ur outspoken and u take initiative...and ur not a yes man, or in ur case, mam.

They like conformists, non threatening, run in the mill, ugly, ? posters that pose no threat to them or their status, and show no promise of ever being much more than avg...word.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obnoxiouslyfresh
    Pictures should also only be allowed to be atleast 1 years old in this competition. I know many girls that have gotten flabby n sick since we graduated.. sad. X_X
    All of the people ahead of you have pics posted that are less than a year old.
    Stop trying to instigate white boy. I'm just naming things that I believe would make this competition more interesting. I'm sure @OB knows what I mean :>

You tried it. But my days of burying posters are behind me. Like I said, Im a changed woman, so I just count to 10 now.

bbwives-tami-eyeroll.gif

This discussion has been closed.