The Peyt Manning Broncos will finish this year at...

Options

Comments

• O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cowboys will beat broncos .

Yeah i said it.
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    San Diego Charging/New England Pats Like/Indianapolis Colts-ish 2Ks 14-2
    Kansas City ain't nothing but frauds. They will get exposed
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Other
    No clue

But I believe they'll win the super bowl this season
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    goldenja wrote: »
    I believe they'll win the super bowl this season

Manning ain't a playoff quarterback
  • Beezus
    Options

Explain
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Other

the peyton manning that won a super bowl already?

this is the kinda comment that belongs in the Funniest/Dumbest Things Said In the Cheap Seats Vol.1
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    98' Vikinghish 15-1
    coop9889 wrote: »
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Lol @ a team being 100% unstoppable after 4 games.

What u mean "lol" Lol...remember there's 2 caveats...regular season, and relatively speaking. Unstoppable as i mean it just means they gon get their 35/game, no mater who they play

How many games did you need to know NE 2007 was unstoppable? Minny 15-1 year? . Yall nggas ? me with that cliche 'let's watch it unfold' What part of 16tds, 0 int, 70% do you not understand ?

And before you mention that neither of those teams won a SB, again...i said regular season.

Only TWO of the 1000+ teams in history have been unstoppable in the regular season. And both of those teams had numerous close games.

This Broncos team does not look like it will run the table. Lol @ you thinking Peyton will keep up what he's doing throughout the course of 16 games.

They WILL have some below-par games. They aren't head and shoulders above every other team.

2???

Just off the top of the head, NO SB year, Rams greatest show on turf, Pats 2k7, Minnesota 15-1...Maybe we just have different definitions of unstoppable

And re Peyton, of course the ngga gon slow down, he aint gon throw 64 TDs, but do u think he wont break the record n throw 50?? AND break Brees' yards record? AND break NE's ppg record? If he does one, 2, or all, and they win 14 games, if thats not unstoppabe wtf is?

Lemme guees, 'too early.' Smh Even worse than prisoners of the moment r cynics of history. Like the type people say its too early to call Lebron an all time great...This is history. Right now. One of the greatest to ever play the game is having his best season. Right now. Enjoy the ? .
  • Beezus
    Options
    Enjoy it?? ? that I hate denver
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other

What u mean "lol" Lol...remember there's 2 caveats...regular season, and relatively speaking. Unstoppable as i mean it just means they gon get their 35/game, no mater who they play

How many games did you need to know NE 2007 was unstoppable? Minny 15-1 year? . Yall nggas ? me with that cliche 'let's watch it unfold' What part of 16tds, 0 int, 70% do you not understand ?

And before you mention that neither of those teams won a SB, again...i said regular season.

Only TWO of the 1000+ teams in history have been unstoppable in the regular season. And both of those teams had numerous close games.

This Broncos team does not look like it will run the table. Lol @ you thinking Peyton will keep up what he's doing throughout the course of 16 games.

They WILL have some below-par games. They aren't head and shoulders above every other team.

2???

Just off the top of the head, NO SB year, Rams greatest show on turf, Pats 2k7, Minnesota 15-1...Maybe we just have different definitions of unstoppable

And re Peyton, of course the ngga gon slow down, he aint gon throw 64 TDs, but do u think he wont break the record n throw 50?? AND break Brees' yards record? AND break NE's ppg record? If he does one, 2, or all, and they win 14 games, if thats not unstoppabe wtf is?

Lemme guees, 'too early.' Smh Even worse than prisoners of the moment r cynics of history. Like the type people say its too early to call Lebron an all time great...This is history. Right now. One of the greatest to ever play the game is having his best season. Right now. Enjoy the ? .

Our sole disagreement is the definition of unstoppable.

To me, if a team lost, they were STOPPED. And therefore, not unstoppable.

Everything other than that is semantics and apples/oranges.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    KU Beezy wrote: »

Explain

Kansas City's wins are Jacksonville, Dallas, New York Giants, and Philly. pretty much a bunch of nobodies that could supply Sanchez with a 4-0 record
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

this is the kinda comment that belongs in the Funniest/Dumbest Things Said In the Cheap Seal.1

That one season where New England collapsed in the second half of the AFC Championship. That was a LUCKY season. How about the other 10 or so seasons where Indy was bounced in the wild card round or blown out in division rounds????? What about the seasons where Manning completely choked in the playoffs cause New England or Pittsburgh gave him fits???? ?
  • Beezus
    Options

Explain

Kansas City's wins are Jacksonville, Dallas, New York Giants, and Philly. pretty much a bunch of nobodies that could supply Sanchez with a 4-0 record

Denver has played 2 of those teams and the third this weekend
  • coop9889
    Options
    Other

this is the kinda comment that belongs in the Funniest/Dumbest Things Said In the Cheap Seal.1

That one season where New England collapsed in the second half of the AFC Championship. That was a LUCKY season. How about the other 10 or so seasons where Indy was bounced in the wild card round or blown out in division rounds????? What about the seasons where Manning completely choked in the playoffs cause New England or Pittsburgh gave him fits???? ?

Only eight quarterbacks in HISTORY have more playoff wins than Manning so let's not act like he never wins playoff games.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

Explain

Denver has played 2 of those teams and the third this weekend

Im not calling Denver a great team
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

Only eight quarterbacks in HISTORY have more playoff wins than Manning so let's not act like he never wins playoff games.

let's not act like manning ain't simply a regular season quarterback, either
  • coop9889
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Other

let's not act like manning ain't simply a regular season quarterback, either

If you've won a Super Bowl, and have more playoff wins than 98% of all quarterbacks to ever play the game...

....it's quite the exaggeration to say you are only a regular season quarterback.
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They have played 4 teams who have a total of 4 wins
    Sure they look unstoppable...

Ya'll beat Jags, Cowboys, Eagles and Giants...who have a total of 3 wins. And you barely beat the Boys.
    Ya'll put 26 on the Eagles. We put 28 on them in the first quarter.
    Chiefs defense will give Manning the business
    We wont beat them there..we will in kc
    They havent faced a good defense or pass rush

We're gonna beat ya'll twice and make your defense look like ? . No doubt we'll top 30 points on KC.
    Love your passion though, #2.
  • Beezus
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Who are u tho?

How many points did Philly and NY score on ya'll?

The teams ya'll beat have a total of 4 wins so ? that arguement
    Im not sayin u aint good but if u think playin kc is gonna be a cakewalk u mistaken
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    them bronco boys is on a mission...
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    13-3

That New England squad with Moss comes to mind. They were routing teams at first and then barely got by Philly, Baltimore, and the Giants. Playoffs rolled around and they had tough games against Jacksonville and San Diego then went on to get locked up by the Giants in the Super Bowl.

I'm sure we have all been watching football long enough to know that the season is a marathon although it can seem like a sprint if you pay attention to the media hype. There's no way in hell Denver will keep up this pace of 44.8 ppg. They're a very good team, but they'll catch hell from somebody soon.

• unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    98' Vikinghish 15-1
    This isn't Peyton from the Colts. It's a new day, a new attitude, and different expectations.

After they lose to New England, that's the last L they take.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New england is awful cant believe they are 4-0 im not convinced about thrm or the bears
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    13-3
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    New england is awful cant believe they are 4-0 im not convinced about thrm or the bears

Brady looks like he's getting comfortable with the receivers and Belichick was coaching up that defense on Sunday night, they're not great, but I would never bet against the Belichick/Brady combo. They've earned it.

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coop dont know nothing hahahaha, nfl is weak this year denver can run the afc easily