The Peyt Manning Broncos will finish this year at...

Options

Comments

• FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KU Beezy wrote: »
    Who are u tho?

How many points did Philly and NY score on ya'll?

The teams ya'll beat have a total of 4 wins so ? that arguement
    Im not sayin u aint good but if u think playin kc is gonna be a cakewalk u mistaken

You see my name. But what you need to know is I'm Bronco'd down. Word to Jake Plummer and Maurice Clarett.

They were thoroughly beaten. The points they put up don't matter. It was garbage time in the 2nd quarter for the Eagles. By the 3rd, NY tried to pull the plug like the Super Bowl.

It might not be a cakewalk but it won't be the clash of the titans that you think. This hot start gassing you up but the Chiefs did this before. We gonna dust ya'll off again. Alex Smith cool but unless his weapons getting yards after the catch, it's a no-go, buddy has no arm. Ya'll gonna have to run it on us but we know that's not popping off either. Plus you gotta keep our O off the field or it's gonna be curtains early.

I hate to talk like this, but ? the Chiefs, yo. The AFC West is ours.

Don't ask who I am again though. Let me cook.
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other
    FlightKing wrote: »
    Who are u tho?

Im not sayin u aint good but if u think playin kc is gonna be a cakewalk u mistaken

You see my name. But what you need to know is I'm Bronco'd down. Word to Jake Plummer and Maurice Clarett.

They were thoroughly beaten. The points they put up don't matter. It was garbage time in the 2nd quarter for the Eagles. By the 3rd, NY tried to pull the plug like the Super Bowl.

It might not be a cakewalk but it won't be the clash of the titans that you think. This hot start gassing you up but the Chiefs did this before. We gonna dust ya'll off again. Alex Smith cool but unless his weapons getting yards after the catch, it's a no-go, buddy has no arm. Ya'll gonna have to run it on us but we know that's not popping off either. Plus you gotta keep our O off the field or it's gonna be curtains early.

kobe.png
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chiefs defense will give Manning the business
    We wont beat them there..we will in kc
    They havent faced a good defense or pass rush

u tell'em girl!!!
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    13-3
    goldenja wrote: »
    I believe they'll win the super bowl this season

Manning ain't a playoff quarterback

the peyton manning that won a super bowl already?

this is the kinda comment that belongs in the Funniest/Dumbest Things Said In the Cheap Seats Vol.1

That's true, but for as great as Peyton is, he sure does choke when it matters most...a lot.

• Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who are u tho?

Oh
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other
    SupremeXXV wrote: »

this is the kinda comment that belongs in the Funniest/Dumbest Things Said In the Cheap Seats Vol.1

That's true, but for as great as Peyton is, he sure does choke when it matters most...a lot.

Well, you really can't put all the blame on Peyton, this isn't a one man sport. You could also say that the WR & TE chocked because they dropped easy catches.. you can blame the CB and DL because they let the opposing player run past em too.. shoot, you could blame the head coach if you really wanted to. Cant blame just one person for a single loss.
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    13-3
    SupremeXXV wrote: »

Well, you really can't put all the blame on Peyton, this isn't a one man sport. You could also say that the WR & TE chocked because they dropped easy catches.. you can blame the CB and DL because they let the opposing player run past em too.. shoot, you could blame the head coach if you really wanted to. Cant blame just one person for a single loss.

And I agree with that, but at the same time, Peyton throws some terrible passes at the wrong time. Tracy Porter became a household name because of Peyton, Antonio Cromartie ? on the Colts with a 3 INT game in the playoffs, he's played terrible in Gillette during the playoffs, got locked up by the Steelers, etc. etc.

He is one of the GOAT's, but his playoff failures have to be brought up as much as his dominance.

• Beezus
    Options
    I hope romo isnt romo this weekend
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other
    I hope romo isnt romo this weekend

8 TDs 1 Int, 72% completion percentage, 105 rating so far this season.

Sooooo........ you're hoping he has a BAD game?

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cowgirls are hype every year. Broncos world
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who are u tho?

kobe.png

SMH. The Denver/Kansas City game can't come fast enough.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other
    illedout wrote: »
    coop9889 wrote: »
    They'll go 12-4. Losing to us, the colts, and the patriots. They'll clinch 1st rd bye week 15, #1 seed week 16, and then rest starters and lose to oakland week 17.

Denver will beat the ? out the Cowboys and the Colts..

S/o to everyone who cosigned this fuckery.

? ?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    13-3
    13-3. We play the Chiefs twice this year. If we dont beat them once ill freak out.

Also got the seahawks to play. I currently scowl every Colts fan i see on the road now. Flip people off but i never wear anything that says im a broncos fan so they probably think im some ? . Im not an ? . Im just hurt.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know one thing. We'll sweep the division. Put your content up. Anyone willing to have their existence deleted from history...all your posts gone...put 'em up.

@KU Beezy
    @ParallelRhymes
    @Douwant2go2Heaven
    @BossBoo n/h
    @Joeyfnkrack
    @Got Em Shook
    I'm missing another Chiefs fan.

6-0 in the division.

tumblr_kz0mbyfMDs1qb3mmfo1_500.jpg

2jfdndg.jpg
  • CapitalB
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    I know one thing. We'll sweep the division. Put your content up. Anyone willing to have their existence deleted from history...all your posts gone...put 'em up.

@KU Beezy
    @ParallelRhymes
    @Douwant2go2Heaven
    @BossBoo n/h
    @Joeyfnkrack
    @Got Em Shook

6-0 in the division.

tumblr_kz0mbyfMDs1qb3mmfo1_500.jpg

2jfdndg.jpg

? what u in here in yo feelings about?? iv been tellin everybody Peyton aint ? when pressured.. and them recievers finally got punched in the mouth..

what u think the Chiefs go do!!? lol Peyton go ? around and get his neck broke... and we go slap them recievers the ? up! hahahaha
  • 1of1
    Options
    Finally, Chiefs fans ain't relegated to shaking their heads in disappointment. Poke ya chest out. 7-0 start? Best squad out right?

Put everything on it then ? !
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Finally, Chiefs fans ain't relegated to shaking their heads in disappointment. Poke ya chest out. 7-0 start? Best squad out right?

Put everything on it then ? !

did i say we the best squad out?? ? ? Denver.. Peyton cool but he cold when ? gets hot ? ..

yall looked mediocre against the jags but im'a blame that on the call Fox got from the Don about that vegas spread..

but yall ? finally seen a decent D wit a decent pass rush.. man we gonna go ape ? on yall ? especially at arrowhead..

i dont bet.. i dont even like gettin into sport debates causs its based off sheer emotion and im a logical ? ..

now i know ur in ur feelings behind this loss but ? happens.. but when u calm down simple logic will tell that u dont want this..

CHIEFSnigga!

• CapitalB
    Options
    and damn DoU's a Chiefs fan!!?
    ? we got prayer on our side.. yall fomsho aint winnin!! hahaha
  • CapitalB
    Options
    BossBoo wrote: »
    and damn DoU's a Chiefs fan!!?
    ? we got prayer on our side.. yall fomsho aint winnin!! hahaha

*fo'sho

postin mobile is WOAT
  • 1of1
    Options
    Nah he's a San D'Teo fan.

I called out the whole division.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    98' Vikinghish 15-1
    Colts have Luck, Chiefs dont

As good as Indy played, Denver still got 30, so you need to put up points to beat them.

Chefs D is sick, but they're not puttin clamps on Peyton and Alex Smith aint out-gunnin Peyton.

• CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    San Diego Charging/New England Pats Like/Indianapolis Colts-ish 2Ks 14-2
    Kind of leaning toward a 13-3 record now, I thought they would have beaten the Colts.
  • 1of1
    Options

@KU Beezy
    @ParallelRhymes
    @Douwant2go2Heaven
    @BossBoo n/h
    @Joeyfnkrack
    @Got Em Shook

6-0 in the division.

@1of1 I'll make this bet. If the Broncos don't sweep the division then you have all your content deleted. If they do sweep the division then @icecoldstew can delete all of my content.

This is a great bet!
  • Beezus
    Options
    Denver will not put 30 up on our d

Our ? and dunk gawd gonna keep peyton off the field
  • 1of1
    Options
    Any team playing the Broncos should test us deep. It has been our weak point since last season. Any passes 15+ yards down field are likely to be completed. We haven't been just bad, we've been pathetic. It's the reason why I spoke against us being Super Bowl favorites before the season started.

We will make you respect the run D though. Hopefully with a couple games under his belt Von can get into a groove. We lead the league in sacks last season (57), and the consistent rush helped the secondary a lot.