Official 2013-14 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    3-1 but first complete game of the year for The City.

Our young bench will be a problem for nikkas this year.

lookin alot better than I thought it would...

I knew our bench would be straight when Russ came back.

OKtober/Fish, Lamb, Perry Jones, Adams, Collison = Problem.

Especially if Lamb keep playing like this. Even Perry Jones been looking like he realized he's an NBA player.

Especially if Lamb keep playing like this. Even Perry Jones been looking like he realized he's an NBA player.

word. everybody is fiding themselves. I like it... I thought for sure we would be makin a move before the TD now Im not so sure we need it.

Nah, we still got that mid-level trade exception from K-Mart. So we might still go after a shooter. We need another 35-40% 3pt shooter bad.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options

word. everybody is fiding themselves. I like it... I thought for sure we would be makin a move before the TD now Im not so sure we need it.

Nah, we still got that mid-level trade exception from K-Mart. So we might still go after a shooter. We need another 35-40% 3pt shooter bad.

yeah but if Lamb keep hittin like that, he could enter that role easily. dont forget, Fish can shoot a lil bit himself.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    820144314.gif?1383799659

? this ? . I'm hatin' hard this year
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    820144314.gif?1383799659

Get in line. Take a number.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    820144314.gif?1383799659

820144314.gif?1383799659

and bring a tent, ? lookin like black friday out chea...
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Lost in all the Westbrook and Adams hype...

Ibaka: 17pts, 13rebs, 3blocks, 8-10 shooting.

Ruh-roh.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If that 3 Ball is consistent for Ibaka....the Thunder will be a nightmare...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    If the 3 ball becomes consistent for Ibaka, The number will be a problem for the rest of the league
  • greenwood1921
    edited November 2013
    Options
    If the 3 ball becomes consistent for Ibaka, The number will be a problem for the rest of the league

I ain't really on that "he need a post game" ? , but I do want him to try it more just so he can get to the line more.

When you see Ibaka get 10+ points, it's all jumpers and a couple lay ins. No free throws. He's one of the best shooting bigs in the league so if he's getting to the line just a few more times a game he's averaging a easy 17/18 ppg.
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Soo...any Bulls fans wanna tell me what the ? happened tonight? lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

I ain't really on that "he need a post game" ? , but I do want him to try it more just so he can get to the line more.

When you see Ibaka get 10+ points, it's all jumpers and a couple lay ins. No free throws. He's one of the best shooting bigs in the league so if he's getting to the line just a few more times a game he's averaging a easy 17/18 ppg.
    Next step is putting the ball on the floor...and learning to post and back ? down....imagine the cross match ups/ mismatches that team will create...
  • greenwood1921
    Options

Next step is putting the ball on the floor...and learning to post and back ? down....imagine the cross match ups/ mismatches that team will create...

True, but like dude said earlier this week -- you gotta play your game first. He started off the year trying to post up alot and his jumper (his bread and butter) was off.

With Russ back and Adams doing work around the basket, he can space out the floor and play his game better.

I just want him to post up enough to get a few more FT attempts. Dude averages like less than 2 Free throw attempts a game for his career.

• greenwood1921
    Options
    #1 overall pick Anthony Bennett scored his first field goal of the season...

[img]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/2333540/thank-you-based-? -o.gif[/img]

He's 1-20 on the season. At least the "1" one was a three pointer.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pacers straight dominated the Bulls in the last 6 minutes in the game. Its clear the Bulls need another shot creator.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ^^

While that's true and all, this team has to knock down shots. Their FG % through 4 games is ? poor pathetic, besides ? and Gibson

Player G GS MIN FGM-A 3PM-A FTM-A

Carlos ? 4 4 128 30-51 0-0 13-13

Derrick Rose 4 4 128 21-67 5-20 13-15

Luol Deng 4 4 142 24-62 1-15 9-10

Jimmy Butler 4 4 136 15-35 3-12 14-17

Taj Gibson 0 0 97 16-30 0-0 6-9

Kirk Hinrich 4 0 96 11-25 5-11 9-11

Mike Dunleavy 4 0 75 8-24 4-11 3-3

Joakim Noah 4 4 116 7-24 0-0 8-10

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bulls bench are playing like ? with the exception of Gibson. Thibs need to throw those rookies out there, they can't play any worse than Dunleavy. Rose shot better but this dude cant go the whole game with only 2 assist
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even though he can't defend to save his life, I wanna' see if the white boy Murphy can hit three's when the lights are bright

Dunleavy disgusts me, I've never been a fan of dude, even when he was at Duke
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Talk to em skip
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Pacers are the best thing to happen to the bulls.Force this front office to step yo game up cuz now a team in your division is on the verge of surpassing us.It aint a forgone conclusion it will be heat vs bulls no more pacers in that discussion now
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Skip was 100% right
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    What was Skip saying?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited November 2013
    Options
    What was Skip saying?
    That rose is doing too much by forcing shots,made his rehab/return a distraction and all about him like robert griffin III and he's not getting others involved and the bulls are struggling cuz of it.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    What was Skip saying?

Rose isn't backing up all that talking he was doing in the preseason. He's not making his team better and he's a me first player
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    If the pacers got steve nash or rondo it would get UGLY.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Bulls will be aight. They've never been a "style points" squad. Dunleavy been trash but those shots will start falling, Hinrich too.

It ain't college football. Some of these teams as long as they get in the playoffs they have a shot to steal on somebody (or a few people).