Official 2013-14 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll admit rose has disappointed with his playmaking skills. Durant has become better at getting teammates open looks or when they are cutting to the basket while rose just chucking into 2/3 defenders.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    I'll admit rose has disappointed with his playmaking skills. Durant has become better at getting teammates open looks or when they are cutting to the basket while rose just chucking into 2/3 defenders.

While errbody talkin' about Rose's shots -- I don't see the same defensive intensity they had in the past.

I don't ? with Skip or First Take but based on what y'all saying he said -- I agree. Seems like they just standing around waiting on Rose to part the Red Sea instead of grinding like they did last year in the playoffs when they were playing with the All-ER/Mash Unit squad.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lakers on national tv again

eukfnb.gif

yeah that ? is ?
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rose just need to slow it down he out there trying to play superman on every play. Oh and yes he gone have to pass the ball and set up more 2 assists is not gone cut it from our starting PG. Its only the first 5 games but its definitely time for the bulls to pull the trigger and shake up the roster. Its not 2010-2011 season anymore every team around us has improved while it looks like we have regressed. Letting go of nate is looking like the dumbest move of the off season
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Hardwood Paroxysm ‏@HPbasketball 2m

NBA announces Hawks rookie Dennis Schroder suspended one game for striking DeMarcus Cousins in the groin.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    deemula420 wrote: »
    Rose just need to slow it down he out there trying to play superman on every play. Oh and yes he gone have to pass the ball and set up more 2 assists is not gone cut it from our starting PG. Its only the first 5 games but its definitely time for the bulls to pull the trigger and shake up the roster. Its not 2010-2011 season anymore every team around us has improved while it looks like we have regressed. Letting go of nate is looking like the dumbest move of the off season

I kinda downplayed that when it happened, but that ? is glaring *right now.

Some players bring more than just their skill and stats. Westbrook, Nate, nikkas like Kenyon Martin in his prime with the Nets, etc, etc -- They bring that intensity that wakes the squad up when the struggle gets real.
    You need that.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

NBA announces Hawks rookie Dennis Schroder suspended one game for striking DeMarcus Cousins in the groin.

*Shrugs*

Just means my ? Shelvin Mack gets PT tonight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=uB1D9wWxd2w
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »

*Shrugs*

Just means my ? Shelvin Mack gets PT tonight

All I remember about him is BRICKS, in possibly the WOAT game I have ever witnessed.
  • iron man1
    Options

Some players bring more than just their skill and stats. Westbrook, Nate, nikkas like Kenyon Martin in his prime with the Nets, etc, etc -- They bring that intensity that wakes the squad up when the struggle gets real.
    You need that.

Every team needs that high energy guy and kenyon still does that for us when he can actually get consistent minutes but, why the hell would the bulls let nate go like that? He brought them back against bk and helped them a lot against miami that ? doesn't make sense.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all talk ? about skip Bayless and I know him and Stephen A. be attention ? . But he knows his ? and a lot of his predictions turn out right and I'm not talking about predictions that everyone makes either. He says a lot of unpopular ?
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao @ harden receiving a flopping warning for something he did on offense. This ? here
  • iron man1
    Options
    Chris paul need to get fined for every game this season.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

You need that.

Every team needs that high energy guy and kenyon still does that for us when he can actually get consistent minutes but, why the hell would the bulls let nate go like that? He brought them back against bk and helped them a lot against miami that ? doesn't make sense.

Rose,Noah,? ,Deng all make between 17-12 mil a year thats 57 million tied into their starting lineup.The nba salary cap is 58.4 million.If you add the bench players and butlers contract that's 81 million.They are already way above the soft and hard cap and are paying luxury taxes so they only had the taxpayers exception to spend.They chose to spend it on dunleavy Jr instead of resigning nate

Bulls have a lot of dough tied into marginal players
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paul George bucked shots at us after the game too.That ? blammed us wit the choppa contra spread style

Can't do nothin but eat this humble pie and hope for better days
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Paul George bucked shots at us after the game too.That ? blammed us wit the choppa contra spread style

Can't do nothin but eat this humble pie and hope for better days

Oh ? , nostalgia.

game-contra.png
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Contra used to ? me off, i broke many controllers playing that ?
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Double Dragon/Contra/Castlevania >>>>>>
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Bulls got to hit the Pacers right back on the 16th, it's only 4 games in and panic is starting
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

me and brother used to be on double dragon daily...
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Turns out Curry's injury was a ankle and not a "foot bruise." Smh @ his ankles being so infamous they tried to spin the injury report at first.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options

I could never get into Castlevania that was just wack to me
  • greenwood1921
    Options

I could never get into Castlevania that was just wack to me

Chains & Whips, cuh.
  • lamontbdc