Official 2013-14 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• Cliff Da Mont
    Cliff Da Mont Members Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Stephen a Smith and Just said it might have been a mistake to rest wade during the season cuz now they don't got the flow of things smh lol
    dr_evil.jpg

"Rest"

full-body-cast.jpg

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    purpngold wrote: »
    Bp-putmCUAAXITK.jpg
    i though lebron came to miami to avoid this..

@ is tragic.
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Spurs cheated they set the arena temperature just right.....MIA players were too comfortable

If LeBron had kept going to the bathroom, some people probably would've been talking about how he must have ate some sabotaged Cuban food
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    LMAO the heat. Bout time they got exposed...

3 games in 5 days. Wade had no legs, ? has no lift
    Bosh is so used to now bein a role player, when he is needed to put up top 5 pf in the league/allstar numbers he is unable to.
    Zero, nadda, nothing from the pg spot.
    Rashaad is too slow to play the 3 and to small to play the 4
    Battier aint worth ?
    Yea, Allen hits 3s, but ? cant guard a chair.

Ball movement, big shots by the spurs and kawhi are killing the heat. ? them ? .
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    2-shaq-jordan-one-on-one-shaq-gifs.gif

This ? Shaq looked fluid as ? in this gif. If he woulda been in this condition with the Lakers, they coulda won 5 or 6 easy. Minus the years Detroit went to back to back Finals.
    :D
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »

This ? Shaq looked fluid as ? in this gif. If he woulda been in this condition with the Lakers, they coulda won 5 or 6 easy. Minus the years Detroit went to back to back Finals.
    :D

I disliked the Lakers but yea him and Kobe left some titles on the table with those petty disagreements and Shaq never being in shape.
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Anybody notice how LeBron seemed like he was covering his mouth and talking to Wade like he didn't want the cameras to see what he was saying?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sobek wrote: »
    Anybody notice how LeBron seemed like he was covering his mouth and talking to Wade like he didn't want the cameras to see what he was saying?

Smh. Alotta players do that.
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Miami needs to figure out wade........ he's NOT a #2 no more..... he missed like 35 games....couldn't play in back to back....that's toooooi much stress on bron bron......

Wade is king of miami but e gotta go or be a 6th man
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But... but... but ... I thought putting three superstars in or close to their prime on one team tips the scale unfairly and makes getting championships easy.

? outta here. Add Carmelo and getting a title becomes no easier.
  • zerocool
    Options
    purpngold wrote: »
    Bp-putmCUAAXITK.jpg
    i though lebron came to miami to avoid this..

This... Is ? pathetic. I'll never ? on Bron again. He deserve better than this.

Smh...bosh...wade....and they want top dollar next yr?
  • zerocool
    Options
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    But... but... but ... I thought putting three superstars in or close to their prime on one team tips the scale unfairly and makes getting championships easy.

Yes sir....4 yr heat have had target on back.....hard to maintain....still ..2 rings Iin 4 is a success
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zerocool wrote: »
    KNiGHTS wrote: »

Yes sir....4 yr heat have had target on back.....hard to maintain....still ..2 rings Iin 4 is a success

2 compared to 8...not so much of a success...(sarcasm)
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whats dude name that does those heat rants? Dan lebtard?
  • zerocool
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Whats dude name that does those heat rants? Dan lebtard?

Yes sir
  • The Iconoclast
    The Iconoclast Members Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh...I wish I could double goat this.
    Between this and his goofy crossovers in All-Star games, the natural skill level/footwork he exhibits when he's just clowning around is more than some post players in the league right now, will ever achieve in their careers.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZZgWKSZf7w
    Shaq's fluidity and footwork to go along with his once in a generation combo of size, power and athleticism was unreal. There's not one center in NBA history I'm taking over Shaq in his prime.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crazy thing is if you ask kobe if he would do it all different he might say no minus the white ? in denver
  • zerocool
    Options
    Bruh...I wish I could double goat this.
    Between this and his goofy crossovers in All-Star games, the natural skill level/footwork he exhibits when he's just clowning around is more than some post players in the league right now, will ever achieve in their careers.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZZgWKSZf7w
    Shaq's fluidity and footwork to go along with his once in a generation combo of size, power and athleticism was unreal. There's not one center in NBA history I'm taking over Shaq in his prime.

Hakeem?
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    By the way. The Heat's record since DJ Khaled became a fan...

4h5hj9.jpg
  • Max.
    Options
    The "Streets" let that ? fat ? Khaled down again

qNwmM.gif
  • Max.
    Options
    sobek wrote: »
    In all seriousness, I think Wade might benefit if he lost some weight. Dude looks like he's carrying a lot of weight to just be 6'4". Could help with his knees and overall quickness.

4208144_o.gif