If I was Bosh id roll

I agree....esp when they want him to take less
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    south4life wrote: »
    Spo should have made adjustments, everytime Spurs called a timeout they came back with a three, whenever we made a run they made a three and instead of us attacking the paint we trying to go toe to toe with them shooting jumpers and threes, Spo should have tweeked the roster a little to throw Pop's gameplan off i wanna see how he adjusts ? for Game 5 if not then we ain't winning this series cause Pop got us figured out

Bron has to go Boston Gm 6... and if they manage to win that game he probably won't have have enough energy for the next game.

'Fight and you'll never survive, run and you'll never escape' Lol

Its true. In theory Bron would have to do that, then gane 6 at home u hope ray, battier, rashard, and james jones all erupt from 3. Then still...SA would probably blowMiami out in Game 7 Lol But it'd atleast be a game 7 with Lebron on your team. Not likely, but believable

But the Heat have no chance without a 40 pt, ridiculous game 5 from Bron
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zerocool wrote: »
    If I was Bosh id roll

He deserves less. How the hell you regress playing with best player in the game who has no problem sharing the basketball to create scoring opportunities for teammates? Today, the only thing Chris Bosh does is shoot 3 pointers. Doesn't rebound or block shots. He's no longer a max player in my eyes.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • S2J
    edited June 2014
    Options
    If I was Bosh id roll

The gears are already in motion. This ngga speakin outta place Lol

Michael Wallace @WallaceNBA_ESPN
    Follow
    Chris Bosh tells Miami Herald's Barry Jackson he, LeBron and Wade have never discussed bringing in Carmelo. "It's very, very unlikely."

Callin out Ray, Wade, and Bron by name for missin shots.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=h3mPFZ0-Xx8

Part of it is customary post game talk, but typically u say "we missed a lot of shots" and leave it at that. He mentioned them by name but not himself Lol
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree that was tacky Bosh calling out his teammates like that you do that ? in private away from the media.
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    If I was Bosh id roll

The gears are already in motion. This ngga speakin outta place Lol

Michael Wallace @WallaceNBA_ESPN
    Follow
    Chris Bosh tells Miami Herald's Barry Jackson he, LeBron and Wade have never discussed bringing in Carmelo. "It's very, very unlikely."

Callin out Ray, Wade, and Bron by name for missin shots.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=h3mPFZ0-Xx8

Part of it is customary post game talk, but typically u say "we missed a lot of shots" and leave it at that. He mentioned them by name but not himself Lol

Over/und3r bosh cries like 2011
  • S2J
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Now that wuld be the best case scenario. Given what Bosh now provides, he's a nice to have, but expendable.

Have Wade and Bron take their pay cuts, sign Melo, then still have money for a Pao or Nene Gortat. Get rid of James jones and chalmers, probly keep battier as insurance. Add more real and reliable shooters and quickness/athleticism. Thats probly the best case scenario. I really wana see Mo Willams on the Heat. Perfect fit

Norris Cole/ Mo Williams, Nate Robinson, or...Patty Mills?
    Wade/Nick Young?
    Bron
    Melo/Haslem
    Pao or Gortat/ Birdman
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Bosh says it how it is.
  • S2J
    Options
    purpngold wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    I was about to say Kawhi is autistic.
    Then I remember,

The memories Kawhi Leonard had of the car wash were ones of fondness, learning the business alongside his father

It was a chance to spend quality time with Mark Leonard — the person who had bestowed his unique first name,

The call came from his sister on Jan. 18, 2008, exactly three years ago while he was in the car returning from a high school basketball game.

"She said that our dad died,”
    "I felt like the world stopped.”

Mark Leonard was 43 when he was shot and killed at the same car wash in which so many memories were shared.

"I didn’t want to believe it," Kawhi said. "It didn’t feel real to me.”

"After the game, he just broke down,” said his mother, Kim Robertson. "They were close. Very close.”

Leonard grew up living primarily with his mother, spent plenty of time, especially in the summers, with his father, who lived about an hour away and owned that car wash in Compton

Leonard does think about it. His eyes light up when recalling the times he’d help his father open the 100-percent hand-wash car wash at 8 a.m. and scrub until it closed around 6 p.m.

"It was hard work,” Leonard said. "But I loved it.”

He smiles when thinking about how the two would jump over the fence in the backyard and run up and down a hill in Moreno Valley for 30 minutes straight. They’d go out and throw the football and also take to the basketball court together.

it would be cool to see him win MVP on fathers day

C/s. Dang that story is crazy. Im rootin for the Heat but this changes that. I wanna see him win it on Fathers day now
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now that wuld be the best case scenario. Given what Bosh now provides, he's a nice to have, but expendable.

Have Wade and Bron take their pay cuts, sign Melo, then still have money for a Pao or Nene. Get rid of James jones and chalmers, probly keep battier as insurance. Add more real and reliable shooters and quickness/athleticism. Thats probly the best case scenario. I really wana see Mo Willams on the Heat. Perfect fit

Wade/Nick Young?
    Bron
    Melo/Haslem
    Pao or Nene/ Birdman

Who they trading for Nene?
  • S2J
    Options
    BDB wrote: »

Have Wade and Bron take their pay cuts, sign Melo, then still have money for a Pao or Nene. Get rid of James jones and chalmers, probly keep battier as insurance. Add more real and reliable shooters and quickness/athleticism. Thats probly the best case scenario. I really wana see Mo Willams on the Heat. Perfect fit

Wade/Nick Young?
    Bron
    Melo/Haslem
    Pao or Nene/ Birdman

Who they trading for Nene?

Ahh, my bad im thinkin of Gortat. He's the unrestricted FA. I'll edit that
  • bigmackrapper
    bigmackrapper Members Posts: 87 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Have Wade and Bron take their pay cuts, sign Melo, then still have money for a Pao or Nene Gortat. Get rid of James jones and chalmers, probly keep battier as insurance. Add more real and reliable shooters and quickness/athleticism. Thats probly the best case scenario. I really wana see Mo Willams on the Heat. Perfect fit

Wade/Nick Young?
    Bron
    Melo/Haslem
    Pao or Gortat/ Birdman

Battier already set to retire. He working for ESPN next college bball season
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard melo opted out
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't battier say he was retiring after this year?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KL had two terrible games.

• ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ill take bosh on the cavs ? acting like he ain't sacrifice his game for the better of the team smh
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    00713 wrote: »

He didn't give 100 percent.....
    Said he was 50/50
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    00713 wrote: »

He didn't give 100 percent.....
    Said he was 50/50

Yes he did since he's going to be an ESPN analyst for college basketball
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @S2J The Heat can use Nick Young. I cosign that one
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This new donald sterling story is interesting