Official 2013-14 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spurs killing them in every aspect/facet/Area/category whatever you wanna call it

Like I said unless Jesus come back specifically for the Spurs they ain't winning

Crawford ain't ? up last game so that mean Silver threw away any buttons Stern had lying around.
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zerocool wrote: »
    00713 wrote: »
    Didn't battier say he was retiring after this year?

He didn't give 100 percent.....
    Said he was 50/50

Yes he did since he's going to be an ESPN analyst for college basketball

Thanks........
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These White boys clowning on ESPN.

I'm taking my talents to Jurassic Park - Chris Bosh
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh @ wade ? career down the drain
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope spurs close it out on sunday...

So the sports world can move onto the nba draft then nfl training camp then nfl preseason.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    Idk why ? who aren't even Heat fans (S2J) in here trying to play gm and fix Heats roster, you would think Miami got bounced in the 1st round to Orlando or somethin.. And then there's ? in here feeling sorry for Bron (inglewood b/ purp n gold) as if he's still ringless... if Heat/Lebron never win a title again who gives af, they had a good run and a chance at 4 titles

Its a really novel concept. Some of us out here can actually observe the game with no emotional ties or false sense of equity-none of that 'us' and 'we' bullshyt. Try it sometime

And what fan doesnt play gm??
    Why would I need to be a "real" Heat fan in order to ponder what the preeminent player of the generation is gonna do? Foh with that childish fanboy ? .
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sage is like you see this ? right here.... this is why we dont let him talk
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sage is like you see this ? right here.... this is why we dont let him talk

I seen doug collins shake his head at him b4...... you can feel the tension at times
  • Crude_
    Options
    I just wonder what LeBrons next move is.

I've been wrong before but I don't see them signing Melo for a few reasons.

I will only elaborate on one though.

Wade and Bosh are both in their 30s probably playing for their last big contract.

They've won a couple titles Wade has actually won 3 I don't see them sacrificing money and forget adjusting their games to accommodate to him.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not even entertaining that melo talk. We need a bench of younger talent who can shoot and create for themselves.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea I wonder what wade will do.He'd be crazy to opt out of 41 mil guaranteed especially wit the way he's declined athletically since that contract was signed
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    Idk why ? who aren't even Heat fans (S2J) in here trying to play gm and fix Heats roster, you would think Miami got bounced in the 1st round to Orlando or somethin.. And then there's ? in here feeling sorry for Bron (inglewood b/ purp n gold) as if he's still ringless... if Heat/Lebron never win a title again who gives af, they had a good run and a chance at 4 titles

Im a lakers and Kobe fan/stan... I see the same ? happening to LeBron that ? was doin to Kobe.

He the only one puttin his all into every game and ? was still hatin talkin about "he ain't makin his teammates better" "not leading his team" and ? .

I mean damn, he gotta put the ball in the hoop for these ? too? These are all professionals in the finals how much leading/motivating do these ? really need at this point?

• Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lebron needa opt out and go to the spurs, create one of the greatest dynasties ever.

And finally play under a great coach

You aint say ? but a word

tumblr_n6zi1hM3yv1r2dmgzo1_500.jpg

• 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »

Not suprising considering that's the main reason Magic, Wilbon, and others left. He's a good columnist but he's sh-t to work with.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A ? that got to pay divorce/child support like that ? do, and keep up Gab Union's lifestyle now?
    and a side baby?

That ? aint opting out on ? . He trying to get on that T Duncan extended career plan.
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sobek wrote: »
    Damn mane its just a picture, ain't like Wayne just said he a spurs fan now, maybe kawhi listens to songs from time to time lol

Yeah, but remember when the Mavs won it though..

Dirk-LilWayne.jpg

Look at Wayne ? ass turnin to his boys like I told yall he would recognize me
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    I'm not even entertaining that melo talk. We need a bench of younger talent who can shoot and create for themselves.

So its the off season already?

“bring it in...its been a good year" -jvg
  • Crude_
    Options
    Not a Heat fan but they'd do better adding some young athletic wing players and a big that can play good defense and rebound.

They already got a poor man's Melo sitting on the bench in Micheal Beasley.

If they were smart they'd give him more minutes next year and actually try to develop him some instead of relying so heavily on older fading players.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bignorm wrote: »
    A ? that got to pay divorce/child support like that ? do, and keep up Gab Union's lifestyle now?
    and a side baby?

That ? aint opting out on ? . He trying to get on that T Duncan extended career plan.

He's not gonna last long running that style of play Miami has.

• Crude_
    Options
    bignorm wrote: »
    and a side baby?

That ? will be retired by the time he gets to Duncan's age.

Wade is like 32 Duncan is 38 I'd be shocked if Wade was even still in the league six years from now.

Everybody isn't built for those 16-18 season careers.