Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wade bout to go play baseball with tmac
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think Wade played the way he did last night just because of his knees. He lost his confidence also. Bad knees don't have anything to do with missing free throws and open jump shots.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bignorm wrote: »
    A ? that got to pay divorce/child support like that ? do, and keep up Gab Union's lifestyle now?
    and a side baby?

That ? aint opting out on ? . He trying to get on that T Duncan extended career plan.

I don't think he won't make it that long. He's 32 & already washed up. When Duncan was 32 he still was balling, even at 38, he still can give you 20. Duncan play like he can retire at 40..........But he should retire after this season to go out with another championship
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U could tell Sage wanted to laugh then check that clown
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    Idk why ? who aren't even Heat fans (S2J) in here trying to play gm and fix Heats roster, you would think Miami got bounced in the 1st round to Orlando or somethin.. And then there's ? in here feeling sorry for Bron (inglewood b/ purp n gold) as if he's still ringless... if Heat/Lebron never win a title again who gives af, they had a good run and a chance at 4 titles

Im a lakers and Kobe fan/stan... I see the same ? happening to LeBron that ? was doin to Kobe.

He the only one puttin his all into every game and ? was still hatin talkin about "he ain't makin his teammates better" "not leading his team" and ? .

I mean damn, he gotta put the ball in the hoop for these ? too? These are all professionals in the finals how much leading/motivating do these ? really need at this point?

I gotta c/s this. Face it, Spurs bench is deeper.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heat in 7? Historic finals in the making?

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sobek wrote: »
    I don't think Wade played the way he did last night just because of his knees. He lost his confidence also. Bad knees don't have anything to do with missing free throws and open jump shots.

Yea but what came first, chicken or the egg Lol

He was missin layups b/c of no lift, then he missed other makeable layups due to lack of confidence.

It all starts with the knees.
  • Copper
    Options
    YunnSanco wrote: »

Yeah....I'm with you
  • S2J
    Options
    Idk why ? who aren't even Heat fans (S2J) in here trying to play gm and fix Heats roster, you would think Miami got bounced in the 1st round to Orlando or somethin.. And then there's ? in here feeling sorry for Bron (inglewood b/ purp n gold) as if he's still ringless... if Heat/Lebron never win a title again who gives af, they had a good run and a chance at 4 titles

Im a lakers and Kobe fan/stan... I see the same ? happening to LeBron that ? was doin to Kobe.

He the only one puttin his all into every game and ? was still hatin talkin about "he ain't makin his teammates better" "not leading his team" and ? .
    I mean damn, he gotta put the ball in the hoop for these ? too? These are all professionals in the finals how much leading/motivating do these ? really need at this point?

Naaa, i dont agree with that. B/c Kobe at times WASNT making teamates better.

Kobe would do petty ? like purposely not shoot at all. Or he would just start chuckin and have a 8/25 night. Poor body language, etc.

Bron loses, still shoots 50%, still passes to open men...Now Kobe is much more of a competitor in general, but i dont agree with the specific point u makin.
  • S2J
    edited June 2014
    Options

After watchin these last 2 games i dont see it .I wouldnt be surprised at all, b/c the Spurs have a history of layin eggs (last year vs Mia, losin 4 in a row to OKC 2012), and Lebron is Lebron, but SA is dialed in.

Heat arent goin light or playing possum like they've done in the past. They are possum right now. lol They seem finished mentally and physically.
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    True but this series is going to 7. Wade will have one of those games and Eric can just olay Beasley to get some offense going.

Last night it was Ray Allen or nothing at one point. It was ugly.

But they backs are against the wall here. This offense needs to run through Bosh he is very talented and versatile enough to be a spot up shooter but he is a rhythm player,thats when he is at his best.

Lebron doesn't need to have a 45-50 point game. Its great for his legacy but they need a better team game. The big three hasn't shown up all series
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I see how you can look at the final box score and say that but the game was over by halftime and Bron only had 9pts by the half and the 3rd qrt was just garbage time stat padding to save face and he still didn't score over 30 so i wouldn't say Bron was "putting his all" out there.... The Heat lost their hunger, look burned out and content with the chips they have and flat out know the Spurs are a better team from top to bottom, you can also tell this b/c when they're down they rely on calls to get them back in the game or Bron to work miracles instead of whatever scheme Spo is preaching them...
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    everybody keep bringin up beasley but he not playing cuz he cant pick up their defensive rotations and the biggest issue is the heat defense
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? turned they back on bird man talking bout they need a Rim protector
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao this hilarious.
    ? coppin pleas

They are not coming back. If they do I would really have to question the nba on some real ?

supposedly it was going to go the same as last year and now they up 3-1

Spurs are too good to lose 3 straight.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where are the ? that was saying Wade>>Harden a couple weeks ago?
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    everybody keep bringin up beasley but he not playing cuz he cant pick up their defensive rotations and the biggest issue is the heat defense

did you see how open Danny Green was last night? Or Tony parker abusing cats...

They team is not picking up they rotations as a whole and they offense is stale.
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? in here acting like Beasley would really make a difference is hilarious
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »

did you see how open Danny Green was last night? Or Tony parker abusing cats...

They team is not picking up they rotations as a whole and they offense is stale.

you just made my point. and beasley hasn't played in months
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heat coming back but Wade can't even blow past Green.
    Ok sure
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    Not saying y'all wrong ,just saying that Beasley could put up 20 in limited minutes and that's something no one on the bench has been doing so far
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol.
    Robo LeBron

hate-technology-red-robot.gif
  • Copper
    Options
    True but this series is going to 7. Wade will have one of those games and Eric can just olay Beasley to get some offense going.

Last night it was Ray Allen or nothing at one point. It was ugly.

But they backs are against the wall here. This offense needs to run through Bosh he is very talented and versatile enough to be a spot up shooter but he is a rhythm player,thats when he is at his best.

Lebron doesn't need to have a 45-50 point game. Its great for his legacy but they need a better team game. The big three hasn't shown up all series

Stop reading @ “eric can just play Beasley"