THE DARK SIDE OF THE BIBLE- SATAN VS JEHOVAH (YOU JUDGE )

Options

Comments

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anansi wrote: »
    ^^^ I only copied and pasted brethren. If you read the opening statement, you'd know that. Also the Elisha story is based on this video and i only quoted the first text from google.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iNoM14t-ZM&feature=player_detailpage

I have no agenda against christianity or the bible brah..if i knew anything about islam or quran, it'd be the same.

Bruh throwing rocks and hiding his hand now LMAO
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    lemme chill cuz some ppl questioning the Bible may just be lost sheep... and i can't front like i wasn't one before... I most definitely positively WAS

but yo... T/s either did 1 of 2 things:

found this mess off the internet off a site that takes bible verses out of context and sways those lost and wandering souls

or

he actually read those books regarding PROPHECIES OF JUDGEMENT DAY and purposely took it out of context to sway others (just as the Bible says will happen in the last days)

1 Timothy 4
    1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

i made the mistake of prejuding and assuming the latter was you... but for real, g... it ain't worth it... If you don't wanna believe in the Bible, just don't believe, you're digging yourself a HOLE by attacking it...! Why do that? How do you even have time in your life to attack something that you think is fiction to begin with?

Edit: the WICKED are those who will defy ? even when He shows His face and all His power and glory. They CLEARLY will be too foolish to live in the new kingdom and would only cause WAR (which there will be no more of, thank the LORD!)
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ziryab wrote: »
    LOLLLL I READ THE FIRST FEW PARAGRAPHS AND JUS SMH.. IS IT WRONG TO LAUGH???

NO MERCY IN THE END ON ANY ENEMY OF ?

SATAN IS TORMENTIN GODS SERVANTS AND HAS BEEN SINCE EVE ATE THE FRUIT

U THINK ? AINT GON GET REVENGE AND LET HIS ANGELS AND FALLEN SOULJAS HAVE A FIELD DAY ON THE DEVILS??

YOU CRAZYYYYYY. YOU BETTER FIGURE OUT WHO SIDE YOU WANNA BE ON, YOU STILL GOT TIME AT THE TIME OF THIS POST

No, it's not wrong to laugh

Why did ? allow satan to deceive eve?

I'm sure that field day won't be in our time

I'm on the side that reasons with my conscience
  • Rasta.
    Options
    lemme chill cuz some ppl questioning the Bible may just be lost sheep... and i can't front like i wasn't one before... I most definitely positively WAS

found this mess off the internet off a site that takes bible verses out of context and sways those lost and wandering souls

or

he actually read those books regarding PROPHECIES OF JUDGEMENT DAY and purposely took it out of context to sway others (just as the Bible says will happen in the last days)

1 Timothy 4
    1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

i made the mistake of prejuding and assuming the latter was you... but for real, g... it ain't worth it... If you don't wanna believe in the Bible, just don't believe, you're digging yourself a HOLE by attacking it...! Why do that? How do you even have time in your life to attack something that you think is fiction to begin with?

Edit: the WICKED are those who will defy ? even when He shows His face and all His power and glory. They CLEARLY will be too foolish to live in the new kingdom and would only cause WAR (which there will be no more of, thank the LORD!)

Reading is very fundamental brah. I'm not a lost or found soul...i'm a soul traveling through this sphere of life. In the bible as we know it, from Genesis to Revelations (cos i honestly believe some books have been left out), who's words are more prone to commit murder, ? of women and slaying of kids, ? or devil?
  • Black Boy King
    edited October 2013
    Options

or

1 Timothy 4

Reading is very fundamental brah. I'm not a lost or found soul...i'm a soul traveling through this sphere of life. In the bible as we know it, from Genesis to Revelations (cos i honestly believe some books have been left out), who's words are more prone to commit murder, ? of women and slaying of kids, ? or devil?

correction: prone to commit murder on those that oppose ?

He's not doing that to His people. He loves His people. Only when His people defy Him are when they are punished, just as a parent should, no?
  • Black Boy King
    edited October 2013
    Options
    How else you think He's gonna rid the world of all this BS that's being used to oppress people? You think He's not gonna give His own people justice?

You think He's gonna give Satan a peaceful death? After the thousands and thousands of years of temptation, ? , killing, oppression, slavery, etc. on HIS people?

He's giving EVERYONE a chance EVERYDAY, EVERY hour, EVERY minute, EVERY second He delays the LORD's 2nd coming. How much more mercy do the wicked need?

And on top of that, they will STILL defy Him even when He proves that He is greater...!

Bruh c'mon.... What's the purpose of this thread?
  • Rasta.
    Options
    The purpose of this thread as i clearly outline in the first page was to discern who caused more death, ? or pillagery in the bible? So because kids tease an old man, ? commands a bear to rip them to shreds?

Why is ? watching from a distance when his people perish brah? I need you to intellectually analyze my intent and not from faith...
  • Rasta.
    Options
    This same ? is playing cat and mouse game with his people... This ? is omnipresent nah? This means he's everywhere and everything. Including the phantom christians call satan right? so why play this game?
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options
    If the thread is meant to show that ? is the "bad guy", then my hope is that people reconsider. The Devil is not immune to doing good things. It's even said in the Bible that he can disguise himself as an "angel of light". He can play nice and give good gifts. Morality is his best weapon nowadays for all he needs to do is get the world thinking that a person's actions are far more credible than the intentions...or the heart of the matter; that good morals make for a "sinless" person and he has accomplished a lot. "If I can be good all by myself, then I don't need ? for anything else", is what the Devil wants us to believe.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    This same ? is playing cat and mouse game with his people... This ? is omnipresent nah? This means he's everywhere and everything. Including the phantom christians call satan right? so why play this game?

Lol. exactly. you think like me.
  • Rasta.
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    If the thread is meant to show that ? is the "bad guy", then my hope is that people reconsider. The Devil is not immune to doing good things. It's even said in the Bible that he can disguise himself as an "angel of light". He can play nice and give good gifts. Morality is his best weapon nowadays for all he needs to do is get the world thinking that a person's actions are far more credible than the intentions...or the heart of the matter; that good morals make for a "sinless" person and he has accomplished a lot. "If I can be good all by myself, then I don't need ? for anything else", is what the Devil wants us to believe.

We're just presenting texts and stories from the good book to determine who commits more murder, ? and pillage, devil or man under the command of ?
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options

We're just presenting texts and stories from the good book to determine who commits more murder, ? and pillage, devil or man under the command of ?

Yeah...sounds like a line that even the Devil himself would use...just "look" at what ? and His People have done compared to me!!! Pay no mind "the details". My hands are clean (or less bloodier)!!!!

According to the Bible, because of sin, mankind is fair gain. With the exception of Jesus, there is no such thing as a "good" person in eyes of ? .
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options

Based on your logic. Allah could be ? because the Quran says he is.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    LOLLLL I READ THE FIRST FEW PARAGRAPHS AND JUS SMH.. IS IT WRONG TO LAUGH???

NO MERCY IN THE END ON ANY ENEMY OF ?

SATAN IS TORMENTIN GODS SERVANTS AND HAS BEEN SINCE EVE ATE THE FRUIT

U THINK ? AINT GON GET REVENGE AND LET HIS ANGELS AND FALLEN SOULJAS HAVE A FIELD DAY ON THE DEVILS??

YOU CRAZYYYYYY. YOU BETTER FIGURE OUT WHO SIDE YOU WANNA BE ON, YOU STILL GOT TIME AT THE TIME OF THIS POST

No, it's not wrong to laugh

Why did ? allow satan to deceive eve?

I'm sure that field day won't be in our time

I'm on the side that reasons with my conscience
    I understand bro

though again I quote the same Scripture for you

1 Timothy 4

If you insist on waiting for the ultimate mystery to be revealed, then you'll just have to witness and endure the Tribulation because that's when the Scripture says it will be revealed.

But I can't satisfy your earthly conscience with reason regarding the Entity that is far greater than our earthly capacity without speaking outside of Scripture. Astrology and all that stuff that the magis use(d) supposedly proved existence of the heavenly bodies (as Scripture says they used the stars to find baby Jesus, the coming Messiah) but that won't save you. Earthly knowledge can't save you, works/merit can't save you, the angels can't save you, chakras can't save you, ancient Egyptian mysteries and their derivatives can't save you, the brothers can't save you, the military can't save you, that trip to Mars with the rich can't save you (LOL, they're silly), only faith in Christ and faith alone.
  • Rasta.
    Options

Yeah...sounds like a line that even the Devil himself would use...just "look" at what ? and His People have done compared to me!!! Pay no mind "the details". My hands are clean (or less bloodier)!!!!

According to the Bible, because of sin, mankind is fair gain. With the exception of Jesus, there is no such thing as a "good" person in eyes of ? .

Lol my fellow brethren....even ? himself realized his folly in the book and promised never to destroy his creations again or nah?
  • Rasta.
    Options
    I Came Not To Send Peace"
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household." (Matthew 10:34-37)

Comment
    These words of Jesus confirm the unbelievable notion that Jesus did not come to establish peace, but rather to send the sword and to put man against his family.Is he really a "Prince of Peace"? So much for family values.

(See also Luke 12: 51-53, Luke 12:49 and Luke 14:26.)

I Come To Send Fire
    "I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?" (Luke 12:49)

"Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law." (Luke 12:51-53)

Comment
    From his own words the son of Yahweh brought confusion and division among families.Is that the only way he can preach his good new? It seems Yahweh and his son are not creative enough to find a better way to get their message to the people. Confusion and division are qualities of the 'Devil, not of a true supreme being.

(See also Luke 14:26)
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household." (Matthew 10:34-37)

Comment
    These words of Jesus confirm the unbelievable notion that Jesus did not come to establish peace, but rather to send the sword and to put man against his family.Is he really a "Prince of Peace"? So much for family values.

I Come To Send Fire
    "I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?" (Luke 12:49)

"Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law." (Luke 12:51-53)

Comment
    From his own words the son of Yahweh brought confusion and division among families.Is that the only way he can preach his good new? It seems Yahweh and his son are not creative enough to find a better way to get their message to the people. Confusion and division are qualities of the 'Devil, not of a true supreme being.

You took those verses out of context completely
    jesus came to bring the sword does not mean he came to cause death. It means he came to separate the believers from the non-believers because some will choose him and some will not. Also divison is not a bad thing ESPECIALLY when you are being pulled away from the darkness.
  • Rasta.
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

Comment

I Come To Send Fire

Comment

jesus came to bring the sword does not mean he came to cause death. It means he came to separate the believers from the non-believers because some will choose him and some will not. Also divison is not a bad thing ESPECIALLY when you are being pulled away from the darkness.

That's not very Christ-like
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    2 Peter 3:14-18
    New King James Version (NKJV)
    Be Steadfast

14 Therefore, beloved, looking forward to these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, without spot and blameless; 15 and consider that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation—as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, has written to you, 16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.

17 You therefore, beloved, since you know this beforehand, beware lest you also fall from your own steadfastness, being led away with the error of the wicked
    ; 18 but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen

come back bro, we're going home soon
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    Options
    The purpose of this thread as i clearly outline in the first page was to discern who caused more death, ? or pillagery in the bible? So because kids tease an old man, ? commands a bear to rip them to shreds?
    Why is ? watching from a distance when his people perish brah? I need you to intellectually analyze my intent and not from faith...

As a dog returneth to his ? , so a fool returneth to his folly. Proverbs 26:11

You still talking this out of context bullsh*t even after I showed you the erroneous translation of that passage.
    .......and yet you claim to be asking sincere questions and not have an antagonistic agenda.

BASED ON THIS I WON'T BE RETURNING TO THIS THREAD .......IT'S NOT WORTHY OF A RESPONSE

PEACE
  • zombie
    Options
    @zombie the bible and according to ? describes attempting to do sin as committing the sin itself so I disagree with that statement. So according to your logic, who committed the first sin then?

nah see i was talking about ? bringing judgement in reference to the results of actually ACTIONS in the OT.

THE FIRST SIN ON EARTH I BLAME ADAM.

I see, many instances in the bible he threatened his people and yet being the "? " that he is, gave them a way out.

How do you blame Adam when Lucifer was the con artist? What is your whole view on the bible?

I BLAME adam for the first sin on earth, eve was tricked but adam was not he ate it willingly without being tempted by the devil. what are you asking me when you say "what is your whole view on the bible"
  • zombie
    edited October 2013
    Options

Comment

I Come To Send Fire

Comment

That's not very Christ-like

you read the bible but you do not understand it
    from the very start ? has been pulling the good away from the wicked and setting certain people apart from others abraham is the perfect example ? pulled him away from his family and country.
  • Rasta.
    Options

As a dog returneth to his ? , so a fool returneth to his folly. Proverbs 26:11

You still talking this out of context bullsh*t even after I showed you the erroneous translation of that passage.
    .......and yet you claim to be asking sincere questions and not have an antagonistic agenda.

BASED ON THIS I WON'T BE RETURNING TO THIS THREAD .......IT'S NOT WORTHY OF A RESPONSE

PEACE

Shalom! Here's the thing with Christians and the Bible, why do you always think someone has an agenda? And like written text, anyone can pick and choose which parts to use in an argument. You chose a particular sect of language in its translation to debunk what i presented. I do agree that with more translations, a word tends to lose it's definitive meaning so from Aramaic to english, definitely some components have been lost. Also i honestly believe some sections of the Bible has been left out...
  • Rasta.
    Options
    @zombie the bible and according to ? describes attempting to do sin as committing the sin itself so I disagree with that statement. So according to your logic, who committed the first sin then?

nah see i was talking about ? bringing judgement in reference to the results of actually ACTIONS in the OT.

I see, many instances in the bible he threatened his people and yet being the "? " that he is, gave them a way out.

How do you blame Adam when Lucifer was the con artist? What is your whole view on the bible?

I BLAME adam for the first sin on earth, eve was tricked but adam was not he ate it willingly without being tempted by the devil. what are you asking me when you say "what is your whole view on the bible"

Pretty much trying to seek out if you believe the 66 books alone isn't the general makeup of the laws of Israel and the teachings of christ?
  • zombie
    Options

Pretty much trying to seek out if you believe the 66 books alone isn't the general makeup of the laws of Israel and the teachings of christ?

so you want to know if i believe in the so called apocrypha. the answer is yes but not all of them.