Comments

• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They got his skin tone all wrong.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought the whole point of taking pictures and putting it on instagram or facebook was attention ? .
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    NYETOPn wrote: »
    Many try to be about that "no-limits" lifestyle, but very few people have no hot buttons: Which of the Halloween costumes pictured below made you chuckle? Which ones left you indignant? Most, if not all, are offensive to one group or another.

offensive_halloween_costumes_12.jpg

offensive_halloween_costumes_1.jpg

offensive_halloween_costumes_2.jpg

offensive_halloween_costumes_3.jpg

offensive_halloween_costumes_5.jpg

offensive_halloween_costumes_6.jpg

offensive_halloween_costumes_7.jpg

offensive_halloween_costumes_9.jpg

offensive_halloween_costumes_10.jpg

offensive_halloween_costumes_11.jpg

offensive_halloween_costumes_13.jpg

offensive_halloween_costumes_14.jpg

offensive_halloween_costumes_15.jpg

offensive_halloween_costumes_16.jpg

offensive_halloween_costumes_17.jpg

offensive_halloween_costumes_18.jpg

offensive_halloween_costumes_19.jpg

offensive_halloween_costumes_20.jpg

offensive_halloween_costumes_21.jpg

offensive_halloween_costumes_4.jpg
    point failed... theyre all white ppl
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    Lighten up Bruhs, you have to admit this is funny. Look at the attention to detail with the beer in the back pocket.

IC Feelings brigade get ready to have some more feeling :(

Julianne Hough Goes Blackface as Orange Is the New Black Character for Halloween Costume

http://www.eonline.com/news/474574/julianne-hough-goes-blackface-as-orange-is-the-new-black-character-for-halloween-costume

julianne_hough300.jpg

rs_293x473-131026083425-634.Julianne-Hough-Black-Make-Up-Halloween.jl.102613_copy.jpg

I wouldn't automatically label the beer guy a racist. I wouldn't say for sure he isn't either, but there is a difference between a white person dressing up like a black person for Halloween and blackface. At the very least, he tried to match the skin tone and didn't just do the standard racist ? .

i looked up weak ass ? ? in the dictionary. your ? ass face popped up
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    @sully Keeps dropping jewels in this thread cuz I wanted to say the exact same thing. Clown about animal cruelty and especially if it's directed at some dogs and these people will lose their minds.

We all know what time it is. Like I said before these people have shown us what they are about time and time again so no need to act shocked when they disrespect us. There will be more of these pics surfacing this upcoming week. N*ggas will complain for a while but these white folks know they ain't gonna do sh*t. Notice how comfortable they are posing in Trayvon outfits 'n sh*t. Same way they were comfortable when they were smiling and grinning around these blacks hanging from trees a few decades ago. Same way these soldiers were posing in Abu Ghraib and Afghanistan ? over corpses. This is about power and knowing there will be no retribution from the people they disrespect.
    Max. wrote: »
    Normally Ion do this since I don't care about reactions. This post is off topic but real n*ggas will feel me on this one.

I remember someone made a thread about reactions a while ago. You state facts, some white boy can't handle the truth and gets butthurt behind it while everyone that matters co-signs you and that white boy proceeds and gives you feelings while he was infact the one that caught them. Ain't that something?

I gave you a goat to balance out the playing field my brotha
    lol Thnx I guess but it wasn't about the reaction but the principle of it. That's why I referenced that thread that talked about people misusing reactions.

did anyone catch the bold?

basically they do it because yall some ? ? .
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Lighten up Bruhs, you have to admit this is funny. Look at the attention to detail with the beer in the back pocket.

IC Feelings brigade get ready to have some more feeling :(

Julianne Hough Goes Blackface as Orange Is the New Black Character for Halloween Costume

http://www.eonline.com/news/474574/julianne-hough-goes-blackface-as-orange-is-the-new-black-character-for-halloween-costume

julianne_hough300.jpg

rs_293x473-131026083425-634.Julianne-Hough-Black-Make-Up-Halloween.jl.102613_copy.jpg

I wouldn't automatically label the beer guy a racist. I wouldn't say for sure he isn't either, but there is a difference between a white person dressing up like a black person for Halloween and blackface. At the very least, he tried to match the skin tone and didn't just do the standard racist ? .

i looked up weak ass ? ? in the dictionary. your ? ass face popped up

Wow, I didn't know you knew how to use a dictionary. Learn something new everyday. Of course I didn't even know you existed til you responded to me, so I guess that could be the reason.

• NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Many try to be about that "no-limits" lifestyle, but very few people have no hot buttons: Which of the Halloween costumes pictured below made you chuckle? Which ones left you indignant? Most, if not all, are offensive to one group or another.

offensive_halloween_costumes_12.jpg

offensive_halloween_costumes_1.jpg

offensive_halloween_costumes_2.jpg

offensive_halloween_costumes_3.jpg

offensive_halloween_costumes_5.jpg

offensive_halloween_costumes_6.jpg

offensive_halloween_costumes_7.jpg

offensive_halloween_costumes_10.jpg

offensive_halloween_costumes_11.jpg

offensive_halloween_costumes_13.jpg

offensive_halloween_costumes_14.jpg

offensive_halloween_costumes_15.jpg

offensive_halloween_costumes_16.jpg

offensive_halloween_costumes_17.jpg

offensive_halloween_costumes_18.jpg

offensive_halloween_costumes_19.jpg

offensive_halloween_costumes_20.jpg

offensive_halloween_costumes_21.jpg

offensive_halloween_costumes_4.jpg

Point understood, but your statement is false.

Look again.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only an idiot would let these clowns bring you down to their level. And go to jail or something "getting retribution" It already gettin got. That's why they goin craz. Stay in that slow lane where some of yall belong.
  • SuperSoulBrotha23
    SuperSoulBrotha23 Members Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-a-atl.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/945990_617901478252193_1226320194_n.jpg[/img]
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ And the anger races through my veins...
  • SuperSoulBrotha23
    SuperSoulBrotha23 Members Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Options
    i thought white people changed for the better???i guess not
  • UPTOWN
    Options

Look again.

you talking bout the bed ? coonette with the klansman?? even tho she's cooning ...... THERE'S STILL A WHITE PERSON DIRECTLY INVOLVED.

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall let these crackas have yall in yall feelings

Just whoop they ass on site
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More like Jersey Shore cast hopefuls, here:

[img]https://scontent-a-atl.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/945990_617901478252193_1226320194_n.jpg[/img]

.....................................................................................................................................................

Look again.

you talking bout the bed ? coonette with the klansman?? even tho she's cooning ...... THERE'S STILL A WHITE PERSON DIRECTLY INVOLVED.

Word.

The bolded is true. Don't want to come across as capin' for the alabasters, so no mas of the discussion for me.
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    @sully Keeps dropping jewels in this thread cuz I wanted to say the exact same thing. Clown about animal cruelty and especially if it's directed at some dogs and these people will lose their minds.

We all know what time it is. Like I said before these people have shown us what they are about time and time again so no need to act shocked when they disrespect us. There will be more of these pics surfacing this upcoming week. N*ggas will complain for a while but these white folks know they ain't gonna do sh*t. Notice how comfortable they are posing in Trayvon outfits 'n sh*t. Same way they were comfortable when they were smiling and grinning around these blacks hanging from trees a few decades ago. Same way these soldiers were posing in Abu Ghraib and Afghanistan ? over corpses. This is about power and knowing there will be no retribution from the people they disrespect.
    Max. wrote: »
    Normally Ion do this since I don't care about reactions. This post is off topic but real n*ggas will feel me on this one.

I remember someone made a thread about reactions a while ago. You state facts, some white boy can't handle the truth and gets butthurt behind it while everyone that matters co-signs you and that white boy proceeds and gives you feelings while he was infact the one that caught them. Ain't that something?

I gave you a goat to balance out the playing field my brotha
    lol Thnx I guess but it wasn't about the reaction but the principle of it. That's why I referenced that thread that talked about people misusing reactions.

did anyone catch the bold?

basically they do it because yall some ? ? .
    It's not even just that. These people got a system in place to defend them and they know it. A brother can put hands on some of these white folks in those pics but it's not likely that he'll get away with it. You can't put hands on these people and expect to get away with it or the law won't be looking for you. A brother will think twice before he'll put hands on them because if he got something to lose he probably doesn't wanna deal with the consequences. This is worldwide.
    With that said alot of black folks are indeed scared and will focus their energy on other blacks.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    pretty sure most blacks dont give a ? about random whites deaths and "tragedies", so yall are just acting like you do by not openly showing it with costumes and whatever else. at least you know where you stand when it comes to whites. they show they dont give a ? .

u sound dumb as ? bruh..
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jusdre313 wrote: »
    riddlerap wrote: »
    pretty sure most blacks dont give a ? about random whites deaths and "tragedies", so yall are just acting like you do by not openly showing it with costumes and whatever else. at least you know where you stand when it comes to whites. they show they dont give a ? .

u sound dumb as ? bruh..
    Nobody takes him seriously. He's either posting racist sh*t or stanning G-Unit.
  • SiccoLoccJay
    SiccoLoccJay Members Posts: 723 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ....I ....smh ? it
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Disgusting. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Hugging all on a fat ? like that.

Rofl