DAAAAAYUM INDIA!!! YOU NASTY!!! (not for sensitive viewers! GRAPHIC!!!)

Options

Comments

• A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They food still bomb and they scented oils still last longer than my expensive cologne...And I still want some punjabi pum pum before I die...Fuggit....
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    India is one of the most wickedest places on Earth. They worship all kinds of Gods from Cows to Crows. So I'm not surprised that they let dead bodies rot in the sun without proper burial . These people eat dogs and cats like the Chinese as well. Anrew Zimmern was over there eatin Bizarre Foods like goat blood stew and and roasted rat tails look like french fries and ? ....str8 nasty people.
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Please remind me never to go to India.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    I dont think they eat cows. They just hang out with them

most Indians are vegetarians well must be because of Hinduism far as I know. there must be a strong presence of cholera with all those dead bodies and animal carcasses strewn about. how can anybody live like that? they need to change their traditions.
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    India is one of the most wickedest places on Earth. They worship all kinds of Gods from Cows to Crows. So I'm not surprised that they let dead bodies rot in the sun without proper burial . These people eat dogs and cats like the Chinese as well. Anrew Zimmern was over there eatin Bizarre Foods like goat blood stew and and roasted rat tails look like french fries and ? ....str8 nasty people.

Hmmm...Wonder how they feel about you....

A1000MILES wrote: »
    They food still bomb and they scented oils still last longer than my expensive cologne...And I still want some punjabi pum pum before I die...Fuggit....

their food smells like ? going in and coming out.

and it's always cold...

? that... i dont want cold soupy chicken

You been goin to the wrong restaurants...
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    Have you ? one...?
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    sully wrote: »
    Just to add to my earlier points...

The prejudice, and ignorance, and racism (yes, it's racism...plain and simple) that's being exhibited towards Indians in this thread, talking about "? ? ", and "savages", "uncivilized", etc. Are the EXACT same thoughts that were in white peoples heads when they landed on the shores of West Africa and enslaved millions of Africans. And the EXACT same thoughts in the white mans head when they landed on the shores of India and began systematically taking over the Indian economy and stealing all their wealth. And the EXACT same thoughts that whites had when they handed on the shores of the New World and began their systematic genocide of the Native Americans.

And the negativity and racism in this thread is the same type of negativity exhibited towards Indians (and even Asians) that would make them suspicious of you when you walk in their stores. You latch onto a negative stereotype of someone else only justifies their latching onto a negative stereotype of you.

It's why shedding ignorance is the key to eliminating racism and prejudice against any group of people. It's that little understanding and showing it through polite conversation that makes those thoughts in your head and the others' head go away.

Just don't be surprised if some South Asian dude is sitting at work and stumbles upon this thread and sees all the racism against him by a majority black forum, and then ends up grilling the next black patron to walk in his store.

Man so the ? what that's the way human nature works. we could say nothing but good things about those curry eating elephant head worshiping ? and they would still think us less than them. so gtfoh with this we are the world lets hold hand and pretend we can make the earth like it is in star trek ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKMtdXP3N14
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't lie, I've run across some musty ass indian doctors. White coat collars have the dingiest dirt ring around the collar.

With that being said, show these pics to ppl against welfare. Snatch away social safety nets for poor Americans & watch the united states develop a savage underclass like this one.
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    I bet that ? warm...And curry...Mmmmmm...I need one in my life....
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    freida-pinto-vanity-fair-vanities-girls-308x400.jpg

indian-girls-bombay-girls-chennai-girls-indian-girls-indian-beautiful-girls-indian-hot-girls-pictures-334217_f520.jpg

cute_indian_girl.jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.jpg

Fashion-Jeans-Pakistani-and-Indian-Girls-2-526x1024.jpg

Indian-photo-image-of-Indian-pretty-smiling-girl_preview-BIS0003139.JPG

large.jpg

...Praise Vishnu...
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    The best Indian chicks are the ones in Jersey and Philly. There are usually third generation Indian. They ? with brothers too.

The majority that come over here are from the top of the caste system of the Indian society.

They have caste systems over there people.

India's caste system has four main classes (also called varnas) based originally on personality, profession, and birth. In descending order, the classes are as follows:

Brahmana (now more commonly spelled Brahmin): Consist of those engaged in scriptural education and teaching, essential for the continuation of knowledge.

Kshatriya: Take on all forms of public service, including administration, maintenance of law and order, and defense.

Vaishya: Engage in commercial activity as businessmen.

Shudra: Work as semi-skilled and unskilled laborers.

More info in the spoiler.
    The most obvious problem with this system was that under its rigidity, the lower castes were prevented from aspiring to climb higher, and, therefore, economic progress was restricted.

Mahatma Gandhi, the father of modern India, made the lower castes and untouchables a fifth, lowly class with the name Harijan, or "children of ? ." You see many references to SC and ST in India, in newspapers, government notifications, and so on. These initials refer to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes — scheduled is what Harijan is translated into today. The government is sensitive about reserving seats in colleges and job opportunities for them. But the government has legislation to make up for the past suppression and oppression of the lower castes.

Castes still rarely intermarry and are definitely not changeable. In urban India, though, people of all castes meet socially or for business. Discriminating against anyone because of their caste for things like club memberships and so on is against the law.

Though caste and community are facts of Indian life, foreigners are not expected to behave differently toward any caste
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMFH........I'm never going to India. Ever. They have interesting gods like Sheeva and Kala but I'll stick to looking that ? up online or at a museum
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Get used to it, Murica will look something like that in 20 years or so.

@ the no signs.

The increasing wealth gap in America shows no signs of slowing down, and people on the lower spectrum of income are making less than they were in the 60's, unless the government steps in (which many are trying to stop them from doing). Or companies change practices.

Otherwise, there is reason to believe that the increase in wealth gap won't stop, and as those already in poverty, and soon to be in poverty continue to have children, the amount of Americans in poverty will only increase.

Eventually the wealth gap would be so large, the large amount of future Americans in poverty will be unable to afford housing, and the ones who can probably wont be able to pay for plumbing, electricity, heating, waste disposal, etc, and they will probably be living in close quarters.

Living conditions like this end up breeding diseases.

I could go on, but maybe later.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IDK if i want to lick Priya Anjali Rai's ? anymore.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It don't matter if it's India, Canada, the U.S., etc, those ? are just straight nasty wherever they are at.
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »

Damn ? , how the ? you know her middle name...?
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    1of1 wrote: »

Damn ? , how the ? you know her middle name...?

What? lol. That ish ain't difficult to find out.
  • A1000MILES
    Options
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sully wrote: »
    Just to add to my earlier points...

The prejudice, and ignorance, and racism (yes, it's racism...plain and simple) that's being exhibited towards Indians in this thread, talking about "? ? ", and "savages", "uncivilized", etc. Are the EXACT same thoughts that were in white peoples heads when they landed on the shores of West Africa and enslaved millions of Africans. And the EXACT same thoughts in the white mans head when they landed on the shores of India and began systematically taking over the Indian economy and stealing all their wealth. And the EXACT same thoughts that whites had when they handed on the shores of the New World and began their systematic genocide of the Native Americans.

And the negativity and racism in this thread is the same type of negativity exhibited towards Indians (and even Asians) that would make them suspicious of you when you walk in their stores. You latch onto a negative stereotype of someone else only justifies their latching onto a negative stereotype of you.

It's why shedding ignorance is the key to eliminating racism and prejudice against any group of people. It's that little understanding and showing it through polite conversation that makes those thoughts in your head and the others' head go away.

Just don't be surprised if some South Asian dude is sitting at work and stumbles upon this thread and sees all the racism against him by a majority black forum, and then ends up grilling the next black patron to walk in his store.

? Them.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    WHY YALL SAYIN MY GOVERNMENT IN THIS THREAD FOH