DAAAAAYUM INDIA!!! YOU NASTY!!! (not for sensitive viewers! GRAPHIC!!!)

Options

Comments

• sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    I have an Indian coworker and we joke around about dumb ? . I told him "India still has the plague muthafucka'....? I aint to far off.

you really arent... amazing they didnt learn ? from the dark ages...

You know people could say the exact same thing about Africa and how plenty people there still live in huts and sickly poverty.
  • sully
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    They food still bomb and they scented oils still last longer than my expensive cologne...And I still want some punjabi pum pum before I die...Fuggit....

their food smells like ? going in and coming out.

and it's always cold...

? that... i dont want cold soupy chicken

1. You haven't had Indian food if that's your opinion of it.

2. The entire reason you even live in America is b/c Europeans were looking for Indian spices.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    indian food the goat i dunno whats wrong with theodis but hes mad
  • sully
    edited October 2013
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

Man so the ? what that's the way human nature works. we could say nothing but good things about those curry eating elephant head worshiping ? and they would still think us less than them. so gtfoh with this we are the world lets hold hand and pretend we can make the earth like it is in star trek ?

u contradict yourself b/c your clearly showing feelings. If you accept that's the way human nature works, then you shouldn't be mad about it. You'd accept it. But you don't like it, so you show animosity.

and i'm not on some "we are the world" ? . I'm just talking common sense.
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn cuz.... :-&
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WHY YALL SAYIN MY GOVERNMENT IN THIS THREAD FOH

You always struck me as a Victoria...Or Ashley...Shrug life...
  • sully
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Get used to it, Murica will look something like that in 20 years or so.

@ the no signs.

The increasing wealth gap in America shows no signs of slowing down, and people on the lower spectrum of income are making less than they were in the 60's, unless the government steps in (which many are trying to stop them from doing). Or companies change practices.

Otherwise, there is reason to believe that the increase in wealth gap won't stop, and as those already in poverty, and soon to be in poverty continue to have children, the amount of Americans in poverty will only increase.

Eventually the wealth gap would be so large, the large amount of future Americans in poverty will be unable to afford housing, and the ones who can probably wont be able to pay for plumbing, electricity, heating, waste disposal, etc, and they will probably be living in close quarters.

Living conditions like this end up breeding diseases.

I could go on, but maybe later.

Studies have shown that the average Indian in the 1750's had an average income slightly higher than the average Brit, and likely higher prior to the British coming. But the living wage of the average Indian didn't increase at all from the 1750's to the 1940's or 1950's, despite inflation and growth in various economic sectors. While the top wealth getters in India were largely British during that time, and they accrued enough wealth to become the powerful nation they were and still are (built off the back of stolen Indian wealth)

Compare that to America and other countries in the world today, where the average income for the top few percent is rising, while the bottom rungs aren't being given an increase in living wage.

It's not hard to see America headed in that direction.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sully wrote: »
    Just to add to my earlier points...

The prejudice, and ignorance, and racism (yes, it's racism...plain and simple) that's being exhibited towards Indians in this thread, talking about "? ? ", and "savages", "uncivilized", etc. Are the EXACT same thoughts that were in white peoples heads when they landed on the shores of West Africa and enslaved millions of Africans. And the EXACT same thoughts in the white mans head when they landed on the shores of India and began systematically taking over the Indian economy and stealing all their wealth. And the EXACT same thoughts that whites had when they handed on the shores of the New World and began their systematic genocide of the Native Americans.

And the negativity and racism in this thread is the same type of negativity exhibited towards Indians (and even Asians) that would make them suspicious of you when you walk in their stores. You latch onto a negative stereotype of someone else only justifies their latching onto a negative stereotype of you.

It's why shedding ignorance is the key to eliminating racism and prejudice against any group of people. It's that little understanding and showing it through polite conversation that makes those thoughts in your head and the others' head go away.

Just don't be surprised if some South Asian dude is sitting at work and stumbles upon this thread and sees all the racism against him by a majority black forum, and then ends up grilling the next black patron to walk in his store.

There is nothing racist in this thread. Pointing out that a country is wasted ridden and the people are neglectful of personal hygiene is not racist. There is a difference between the Euros popping up in the New World, seeing the natives dressed differently, and calling them savages and seeing pictures of India with ? and corpses throughout the area and saying the country is filthy.

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    there culture so i give no ? . but this dude all up in his feelings lol
  • sully
    Options
    ? Sully.

You talkng out that ass.

When Europeans arrived in West Africa they found countless cities, well guarded trade routes and according to

Leo Africanus, they did not have to worry of any crime.

So they wete impressed, cut that bad information out.

Also the red sea divides Sudan and Egypt not Egypt and Saudi.

Stop spreading bad information.

Nothing you are saying disputes what I said. If it did, west africans wouldn't have been enslaved. And they wouldn't have been considered sub-human in the Americas.

The Indians had cities and cultures older than anything in Europe. The Native Americans had some really large cities and well-developed cultures and languages. But writings about them by Europeans still showed reference to them as savages and uncivilized.
  • sully
    Options
    Just to add to my earlier points...

The prejudice, and ignorance, and racism (yes, it's racism...plain and simple) that's being exhibited towards Indians in this thread, talking about "? ? ", and "savages", "uncivilized", etc. Are the EXACT same thoughts that were in white peoples heads when they landed on the shores of West Africa and enslaved millions of Africans. And the EXACT same thoughts in the white mans head when they landed on the shores of India and began systematically taking over the Indian economy and stealing all their wealth. And the EXACT same thoughts that whites had when they handed on the shores of the New World and began their systematic genocide of the Native Americans.

And the negativity and racism in this thread is the same type of negativity exhibited towards Indians (and even Asians) that would make them suspicious of you when you walk in their stores. You latch onto a negative stereotype of someone else only justifies their latching onto a negative stereotype of you.

It's why shedding ignorance is the key to eliminating racism and prejudice against any group of people. It's that little understanding and showing it through polite conversation that makes those thoughts in your head and the others' head go away.

Just don't be surprised if some South Asian dude is sitting at work and stumbles upon this thread and sees all the racism against him by a majority black forum, and then ends up grilling the next black patron to walk in his store.

There is nothing racist in this thread. Pointing out that a country is wasted ridden and the people are neglectful of personal hygiene is not racist. There is a difference between the Euros popping up in the New World, seeing the natives dressed differently, and calling them savages and seeing pictures of India with ? and corpses throughout the area and saying the country is filthy.

I don't dispute that. But filter through the thread and there's a lot of sentiment, which, if reversed, would be enough for posters to cry out racism and ignorance.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? India is nasty.? ain't got nothing to do with racism.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Not a single person in this thread has said them being nasty is a reason to put them in ? and validate genocide of those people. No one has judged them on they skin color. No one has wished harm on their people as a result and considered them less than human for any of the above.

Calling them some nasty ? and talking bout they funky ways ain't in the same realm of the tragedy you're trying to compare it too.

You're full of ? for that @sully
  • sully
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    Not a single person in this thread has said them being nasty is a reason to put them in ? and validate genocide of those people. No one has judged them on they skin color. No one has wished harm on their people as a result and considered them less than human for any of the above.

Calling them some nasty ? and talking bout they funky ways ain't in the same realm of the tragedy you're trying to compare it too.

So if someone were to say that blacks in Africa were disgusting people b/c they are riddled with ? /AIDS, and are nasty for eating monkeys and rats, and are have a large proprtion of drug-addicts in America, and worship trees, you'd be fine with that and wouldn't think anything to agree with me, b/c it wouldn't be racism, since I wouldn't be using that as reason to put them in ? and validate genocide?
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

u ever been there?

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options

Man so the ? what that's the way human nature works. we could say nothing but good things about those curry eating elephant head worshiping ? and they would still think us less than them. so gtfoh with this we are the world lets hold hand and pretend we can make the earth like it is in star trek ?

u contradict yourself b/c your clearly showing feelings. If you accept that's the way human nature works, then you shouldn't be mad about it. You'd accept it. But you don't like it, so you show animosity.

and i'm not on some "we are the world" ? . I'm just talking common sense.

i am not contradicting myself at all,i expect those ? not to like us and i am not mad at them for it

if i am emotional about anything, i am ? off by black people who have a problem with black people bad talking other races especially when these other races don't give a ? about our black assess.
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Sully wanna call us ? so bad.
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cotdamn. The steaming snowball of ? dumping on India grew larger with every post on the 1st page of TT. What an accumulation.

Knew @Sully would be in here.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So if someone were to say that blacks in Africa were disgusting people b/c they are riddled with ? /AIDS, and are nasty for eating monkeys and rats, and are have a large proprtion of drug-addicts in America, and worship trees, you'd be fine with that and wouldn't think anything to agree with me, b/c it wouldn't be racism, since I wouldn't be using that as reason to put them in ? and validate genocide?

the entire population of black people in this world could become ? free vegans and somebody would still have something negative to say so ? what they think and them simply saying negative things is not racism
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »

u ever been there?

Never been to Detroit or Mexico either.No one ever met ? ... see.where I'm going?
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

the entire population of black people in this world could become ? free vegans and somebody would still have something negative to say so ? what they think and them simply saying negative things is not racism

You would not consider someone saying this negative statement- "Blacks are Low IQ, impulsively-violent savages"- as racist?
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _DUB_ wrote: »
    indians stank

there u go starting ? ...

http://youtu.be/S757zQdRxMw
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You do have Indians that stink like Curry though.
  • sully
    edited October 2013
    Options

If I wanted to call you a ? , i would call you a ? . This is the internet. You can't do ? to me in real life. But I don't call you a ? b/c I don't hate myself and take it out on others on the internet anonymously.
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options

If I wanted to call you a ? , i would call you a ? . This is the internet. You can't do ? to me in real life. But I don't call you a ? b/c I don't hate myself and take it out on others on the internet anonymously.

I hope you have a black coworker who sees this and whoops your curry smelling ass