• vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that down south eating been doing dutchess good
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that down south eating been doing dutchess good

Actually, she been had ass. She lost weight during the last two seasons and dat azz lost a little as well. This is the time when she was tripping, crying, dyking, and flip flopping. This is when I started to suspect she was ? with that white girl. She just started getting thick again, she's back to normal now.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I will ? the shrimp fried rice out of ling ling cute ass
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I will ? the shrimp fried rice out of ling ling cute ass

Hell yea she need to be ? long ? style. I wouldnt mind dippin in that soy sauce
  • vagrant-718
    Options
    How bae's date shows up with a ? shirt?
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Yo, that young bae tender date had me in ? tears!!!!!!! Dude reminded me of du soulja. Dude pulled a classic thot move and put up a old picture as his profile pic. Cuzzo was sweating like crazy and had a big ass stain on his shirt lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The way they cut the scene up was hilarious.

At first I thought dutches was just using him. But then I thought she really liked him like that. But now I clearly see that she likes him but not like that. She just using him to get where she wants in life. Then she gonna marry a dude she really in to and got money.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    So instead of Sky getting her kids back in her custody she spending money on body surgery and to get her ? beautified. Man she is a ? bird I can't stand her

That ? crazy as ? those kids better off without her.

I get what you saying. All that money she spending on surgery shouldn't have spent to get her kids back should've been spent of a top notch therapist. That ? getting them surgeries cause she ? up in the head and she know it.

Until she get herself together mentally them kids better off without her.
  • D. Morgan
    edited February 2017
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    Yo, that young bae tender date had me in ? tears!!!!!!! Dude reminded me of du soulja. Dude pulled a classic thot move and put up a old picture as his profile pic. Cuzzo was sweating like crazy and had a big ass stain on his shirt lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The way they cut the scene up was hilarious.

At first I thought dutches was just using him. But then I thought she really liked him like that. But now I clearly see that she likes him but not like that. She just using him to get where she wants in life. Then she gonna marry a dude she really in to and got money.

No smart man with money going to marry that ? .

I guess Caesar like damn my mother was right. His mother told him years ago that ? was using him to get what she wanted and to get where she wanted to go.

Looks like that ? was 100% true.

LLS at Sky reaction when Caesar told them Duchess left and they over (for now). So basically Sky was Duchess friend because of how much she ? with Caesar. Thats some fake ass ? .

I can get tolerating a person man/woman because of who they are to you but that don't mean you have to fake being their friend.

Oh yeah even though I don't agree with Walt saying he would call the police. I respect the fact that he was only real ? that stood up for Sky when the child molester came around and she ran off cause she was scared.

• Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Havent been feeling sky lately, something seems off about her. I love her out going spirit but she seems to be unstable right now. Maybe its for the camera but the immaturity level is crazy.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sky should have been fired
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    @D. Morgan
    Dutch is real ? sneaky bruh. She is a really good manipulator too. I've seen a few cats from her home town posting dirt on her, even a few on this site. It's all starting to seem true. After all the times she ? on black ink, claiming she is the main reason why black ink cracking, ? on his friends, always talking about what she wants etc etc. As soon as she gets checked, she starts crying or do something to take the heat off her.

Again, I think she creeping on him. She stay going back down south for the dumbest reasons. This was before she had her own shop. She wasn't taking all these trips before. Nobody know what she's doing down there. I'm shocked nobody brought it up yet lol.

She may be ghetto as ? but she does her job and can be relied on. She's not on O'? 's level of ? upness. Besides fighting and ? popping out every now and then, she good as an employee at "black ink".
  • the ghost
    the ghost Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Man that ? was so fake it was stupid funny.

That lil asian tender that came in for a tat was a cutie.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @D. Morgan
    Dutch is real ? sneaky bruh. She is a really good manipulator too. I've seen a few cats from her home town posting dirt on her, even a few on this site. It's all starting to seem true. After all the times she ? on black ink, claiming she is the main reason why black ink cracking, ? on his friends, always talking about what she wants etc etc. As soon as she gets checked, she starts crying or do something to take the heat off her.

Again, I think she creeping on him. She stay going back down south for the dumbest reasons. This was before she had her own shop. She wasn't taking all these trips before. Nobody know what she's doing down there. I'm shocked nobody brought it up yet lol.

She may be ghetto as ? but she does her job and can be relied on. She's not on O'? 's level of ? upness. Besides fighting and ? popping out every now and then, she good as an employee at "black ink".

U know how many times the shop could ve gotten sued for her actions.....luckily VH1 essentially forces everyone to sign documents stating they won't snitch
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Everybody got fuckn ashy chapped lips
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is oh ? making seem like he's father of the year when he only see his child like 3 times out the year? That's why his ? stay in court
  • sapp08_2001
    Options
    Skyy is retarted. She said its her ? and assaversary lol
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This season is trash
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why does teddy always have his arms folded like a female.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Teds chap lips comment was funny.

• D. Morgan
    Options
    This season is trash

More like the SHOW period is trash
  • vagrant-718
    Options
    tatu baby work is dope
    her silicone ass is fat but something off bout her face
  • sapp08_2001
    Options
    tatu baby work is dope

The tats
  • the ghost
    the ghost Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tatu baby is bad except the outrageous fake ass.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    tatu baby work is dope

The tats

It ain't the tats that ? just funny looking. Kind of looks like she may have went under the knife and had work done on her face.

She not bad to me at all. I can't knock Caesar if he start ? with her but she not close to a bad ? IMO.