Black Ink Crew

Options

Comments

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LLS @ Oh ? about to get a divorce already.

Why the ? and her friend talking about Oh ? like this ? is completely broke? The checks for the show may not be huge but between the tatoos and show checks the ? bringing in something I would think.

? talking down on that man like her being with him ain't getting her a check for being on the show.

These ? getting used by ? and not even realizing it.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    tatu baby work is dope
    her silicone ass is fat but something off bout her face

The tats

It ain't the tats that ? just funny looking. Kind of looks like she may have went under the knife and had work done on her face.

She not bad to me at all. I can't knock Caesar if he start ? with her but she not close to a bad ? IMO.

Think that may be it. Had some work done on her face
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tatu baby work is dope
    her silicone ass is fat but something off bout her face

The tats

It ain't the tats that ? just funny looking. Kind of looks like she may have went under the knife and had work done on her face.

She not bad to me at all. I can't knock Caesar if he start ? with her but she not close to a bad ? IMO.

Think that may be it. Had some work done on her face

I hate when females do that ?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    she got that typical chola mexican face but can still get it
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LLS @ Oh ? about to get a divorce already.

Why the ? and her friend talking about Oh ? like this ? is completely broke? The checks for the show may not be huge but between the tatoos and show checks the ? bringing in something I would think.

? talking down on that man like her being with him ain't getting her a check for being on the show.

These ? getting used by ? and not even realizing it.

Hate when ? get on they high horse but be on some dumb ? themselves. She left her SON in Cali while she run off to New York with a ? that got more problems than Freaky Tah (1000 goats to whoever gets that obscure reference).
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL I thought my potna was lying when he said he saw O ? tattooing in a shop in my city. I thought he was down south in rehab. Just finished watching a older episode I missed and it was true. Again, he should change his name to "aint ? "

O ? be killing me whenever he talks about his "problems in the past". Like that ? aint just happen a few months ago. I guess when you on that white girl a few days, weeks, and months become years.

And o ? keeps acting like people forgot he has a 4th baby mama. Remember that chick that showed up pregnant to the shop and he took her outside to talk? Then the season after that she came in for a tattoo and she had a baby with her.He talked to her in private again lol!!!!

"why do they keep bringing up problems in my past"

O ? be acting like white people whenever racism and slavery is brought up. Acting like none of it is effecting the present and future.
  • the ghost
    the ghost Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ghost wrote: »
    i4h9ufy9wfdy.jpg

83vhnlmgucyb.jpg

Damn whats her ig?
  • the ghost
    Options
  • godoffun
    godoffun Members Posts: 203 ✭✭
    Options
    I like to see that crazy chick run around with her ? out all the time... That girl is a mess lol!
  • vagrant-718
    Options
    This ? Caesar driving Benzes and Audis but lives in a closet?

U know them cars provided by vh1

And o'? situation worse. Girl complaining bout money but went and got surgery. Priorities all ? up
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is the one time I actually thought this was a real business...Caesar was right to shut them ? ass ? down for a while
  • the ghost
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Dutchess - ''Darth Vador dark ass ? ''

LOL!
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man they went to puerto rico for nothing lol teddy is a ? ...how do you not send in the info to get a them a booth? cease should've just focused on trying to smash tatu baby ass after that ?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    So instead of Sky getting her kids back in her custody she spending money on body surgery and to get her ? beautified. Man she is a ? bird I can't stand her

Them ? dam near adults I think
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? Caesar driving Benzes and Audis but lives in a closet?

It's ny ? is expensive
  • vagrant-718
    Options
    Would think Donna would've been use that vh1 money and fill in her missing teeth
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Would think Donna would've been use that vh1 money and fill in her missing teeth

I don't think they getting money like that from vh1
  • vagrant-718
    Options

Where sky money coming from? She don't tat
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Where sky money coming from? She don't tat

Sky been on the show longer and is probably getting paid more than Donna.

Let's be real Sky more than likely on a payment plan for all those surgeries also might have gotten a discount for putting that dr. business on tv.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them ? was foul for talking about Dutchess while Ceaser's new chick was there.

How many times does Ted have to ? up before he's dropped in the rankings of the Black Ink hierarchy
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

How many times does Ted have to ? up before he's dropped in the rankings of the Black Ink hierarchy

idk i think someone said ted's drug money is what funded Black Ink
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

idk i think someone said ted's drug money is what funded Black Ink

*Shaq voice* "Snitches get stitches"