Black Ink Crew

Options

Comments

• clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Half this episode including this entire season was wasted cause of dutchess. I try not to feed too much into reality shows cause we dont how much of the drama we see is staged for ratings like that lil show that chick put on when she started flipping magazines,reason why black ink is the only one I watch cause of the tattoo premise behind it.

I miss RUNS HOUSE, didnt have none of that over the top drama we see now yet it was still cool and fun to watch.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can't tell me puma aint no ex ? head or was a ? baby.

cease need to put a hat on or something cause everybody can't rock a bald head. ? head has the funniest shape.

This ? O ? got quotes for days. That ? aint nowhere near ordinary!!!!

"Some people may call it a ? . I call it having some fun on the weekend"

"I wasn't answering my phone cause I wanted to be alone. I got the world on my shoulders, my back against the wall, baby mama drama. I don't want to deal with my real life. It all boils down to one thing..................women!"

"I can't go away that long, my kids gone be grown"

Walt: Yo, your girl came in

O ? : For real?........I wish I would have know she was here

Walt: ? YOU TOLD HER TO BE HERE!!!!!

O ? : (Pokes out lip)

LOL I knew something was up with O ? 's latest chick. I knew O ? slow ass was lying. She couldn't have bounced on him just because of the crazy baby mama beating her ass. LOL that ? took her car without her knowing it and the police took it. ? said he was gone get her car back for her and then dipped on her lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She got her ass beat for no reason and got her car took. You ? got the audacity to say she shouldn't hold that against this loser? Y'all just as bad as aint ? ass O ? . She sexy as hell to, the best looking out his whole stable.

AND REALLY SHAKE MY HEAD AT YOU ? SAYING THAT SPACED OUT WHITE ? LOOK GOOD AND SHE'S THE "COOL ONE".

1. She not cool, She just a desperate bucket head white ? (reminds me of somebody on this site). She let that loser splash up in her SMH.

2. That bucket head hippy white ? is a strong 5. The ? ?, you ol tap dancing ass ? talking bout she sexy lol!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody said she was sexy....
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn
    O'? lied to the world.
    He stole the car ???
    Smh

That ? missing brain cells
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"I wasn't answering my phone cause I wanted to be alone. I got the world on my shoulders, my back against the wall, baby mama drama. I don't want to deal with my real life. It all boils down to one thing..................women!"

I was done after he said that ? , that ? Walt was losing his mind trying to set O'? straight. O'? doing everything in his power to get put in jail, at first it was not checking in to his PO, now it's ? off the chick who can get him out of this mess.

I don't care how bad a relationship get, if the chick can keep me out of jail im going to be doing what she wants until the charges are dropped and then she can get dropped
  • MrCrookedLetter
    Options

Plus nobody said that the girl who's car got stolen was wrong for pressing charges on O ? , ion think we are reading the same thread
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It looked like Walt was scolding his son lol just throw that ? OShit in jail already
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    love the show but quick question, and they said this on the show. how the ? is teddy gettin money? this ? always got gear, clean cut, a phone and more ? than a little bit. how does this fat ? do this? plus he went to jamaica. wtf
  • RawAce
    Options
    I think Ted side of the family got money. That's why Caesar appointed him co owner it sonething cause I'm thinkin Ted invested in the startup
  • RawAce
    Options
    And I think the shop has more employees than what we see.
    Some folks jus don't want to be in camera .
    I mean , how I shop in NYC survive wit only 3 artists that barely work ???

That shop has had more employees that don't do tatts than those that do
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Puma had a party in his shop last week. I met him and sassy they cool as ? and sassy look way better in person. Yea black ink got more tattoo artist that are not on the show.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Oh yeah, that ? walt is a drama queen for real!!! He worst than the females.
    Bruh, it's sooo many women involved I got confused as a ? lol!!! But anyway, cease sister is sexy though. she one of them sexy nerdy chicks.
    2lwrekj.jpg
    2z4n4ll.jpg

ANNNNNNNNNND THE CLASSIC ? ON THE SINK/BATHROOM PIC(every girl has one)
    9a6yw2.jpg
    She got 2 kids already so that takes some points away SMH, Everybody in that shop got kids out of ? and ? except ted and puma(we already know why sassy don't have any).

Plus nobody said that the girl who's car got stolen was wrong for pressing charges on O ? , ion think we are reading the same thread
    darkone360 wrote: »
    @ is pressin charges against that ? ???

For what?

For stealing her car I believe

You got to be kidding me!!! Smh.

She said he took it while she was sleeping and promised to replace it. Shes upset he stood her up at the shop so shes not testifying? The mans facing 3yrs, talk about being spiteful.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options

I was done after he said that ? , that ? Walt was losing his mind trying to set O'? straight. O'? doing everything in his power to get put in jail, at first it was not checking in to his PO, now it's ? off the chick who can get him out of this mess.

I don't care how bad a relationship get, if the chick can keep me out of jail im going to be doing what she wants until the charges are dropped and then she can get dropped

Yo, it aint just that though. This ? be coming into work hella late missing hella scheduled clients. Then when cease threatens to fire his ? he says

"I can't be getting fired, I need to work so I can get money and take care of loo loo"

I guess missing clients has nothing to do with missing out on money that he needs to be making..........

Here goes another golden moment from the man named O ? .

"cease can't fire me, who else here is gonna tattoo?"
    1397473_o.gif
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RawAce wrote: »
    Dutches is a sociopath. she manipulate feelings to get results and thrives off the tension of others

When people started recognizing her the ? told ceased...“i need to go to the car and get my scarf...people are starting to recognize me".... only two people asked for pictures.... a few more people noticed them and kept it moving....the honkies were all stumped except one who's kinda hood
  • MrCrookedLetter
    Options
    ^^^^^

? my fault bruh lol, and yeah Ceaser's sister bad asf

Im glad Walt got in O ? 's ass nh, that ? needed it, but knowing him that ? prolly just went in one ear and out the other smh

Smh@ ? talkin about "I got the world on my shoulders, my back against the wall, baby mama drama. I don't want to deal with my real life. It all boils down to one thing..................women!"

That ? says that ? like its somebody else's fault, you big goofy ? nig, wear a condom and stop doing dumb ? & you won't have any ? problems...

? sound like a big ass ? baby...

Ok rant over
  • Crimson11
    Crimson11 Members Posts: 107 ✭✭
    Options
    When people started recognizing her the ? told ceased...“i need to go to the car and get my scarf...people are starting to recognize me".... only two people asked for pictures.... a few more people noticed them and kept it moving....the honkies were all stumped except one who's kinda hood

LOL I thought they broke up cuz he just ? on her...guess not, she must got some heat...
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Why y'all keep saying dutches is crazy and all this other ? ? Most of the ? she be speaking on is the cold heart truth. When the show first came on they only showed so much of the dysfunction. This season they gradually started showing it lol. Dutches was looking like a hater and all that other stuff to me too. But after these episodes I see where she coming from. Them ? is ? ups and don't take cease serious at all. This ? has been going on before dutches was there lol.

She is hella controlling and always got to be right though. You can tell she was spoiled.
    ^^^^^

? sound like a big ass ? baby...
    This is basically what I was trying to say lol! Oh yeah, we haven't even seen the latest baby mama yet SMH. I just thought about something, he cheated on his latest broad lol. So not only did she get beat up and her car taken, She got cheated on too dayumn!! Also you peep his son and daughter around the same age? So he knocked up the snow bunny right after knocking up the crazy mexican chick. He was with the mexican chick 1st. That hippy white ? just rolling with everything lol. I think they still ? too. In that text he said he was still sleeping with his baby mama.

So that crazy mexican chick might not be all that crazy. That ? aint ? is stringing her along. Aint ? been lying about every ? damn thing. That ? aint stable at all smh.
  • RawAce
    Options
    Damn
    Oshit need his own show

He twist the stories so the viewer can feel sorry for him and we don't get to see everything
  • RawAce
    Options
    Dutches is crazy though m
    Ole girl is a sociopath.
    Them lil photo shoots she got over the year has blew her head up. She was a humble country girl and now she think she ruling somethin. Self confidence is one thing but be full of herself

Then the thing wit cease . She pulled a Lauren hill.
    "When I tried to walk away, you hurt yourself to make me stay "

She pulled fake tear and fake emotion , one bigger than the next each time cease tried to break up wit her.
    I'm gonna keep it real ,
    I know she was faking cause I swear I did somethin similar to that to keep a chick who was breakin bread wit me.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    RawAce wrote: »
    Dutches is crazy though m
    Ole girl is a sociopath.
    Them lil photo shoots she got over the year has blew her head up. She was a humble country girl and now she think she ruling somethin. Self confidence is one thing but be full of herself

Then the thing wit cease . She pulled a Lauren hill.
    "When I tried to walk away, you hurt yourself to make me stay "

She pulled fake tear and fake emotion , one bigger than the next each time cease tried to break up wit her.
    I'm gonna keep it real ,
    I know she was faking cause I swear I did somethin similar to that to keep a chick who was breakin bread wit me.
    You just described a spoiled ass controlling brat lol. When ? don' go they way they throw a tantrum. When people don't pay that any attention they go to drastic measures to get that attention smh. She not crazy, she knows exactly what she's doing. Now aint ? is a true sociopath lol. That ? truly doesn't feel ? unless it's something bad about to happen to him. Like ............having to take responsibility!! dutches got waaay to many emotions and seeks waaay too much attention to be a sociopath.

The reason why dutches was cool in the beginning was she was just feeling ? out. Once this was done she showed her true nature. You remember riding public transportation and somebody would just all of a sudden bust out and start acting crazy? At 1st when they got on they was cool, midway through they start acting up.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Cease snaps his neck one mo time!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    SMASH Quanie's mama!
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smash on Quanie

So we just gone act like Puma didnt almost drown tho lmao
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Smash on Quanie

So we just gone act like Puma didnt almost drown tho lmao

@. That ? bout to drown?? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

@ on Cease by airing out his business about his child support and barely being there for his child. Smh. The ? better stand by his decision.

@. Walt rigbtfully went off on him. Let his azzz go to prison. Dumbazzz ? .
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't watched this season. Is it better than last season? That crazy Alex ? still on it or not? She crazy as ? but I'd hit it