Black Ink Crew

Options

Comments

• BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't watched this season. Is it better than last season? That crazy Alex ? still on it or not? She crazy as ? but I'd hit it

Alex would get all of the D. I think her lisp is actually sexy w/ her Latina accent.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where the hell did Alex go anyway? She just disappeared after getting chewed out by Sassy's hair artist chick
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    love the show but quick question, and they said this on the show. how the ? is teddy gettin money? this ? always got gear, clean cut, a phone and more ? than a little bit. how does this fat ? do this? plus he went to jamaica. wtf

My ? teddy is the "tommy" of the show dont nobody know wtf he do.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where the hell did Alex go anyway? She just disappeared after getting chewed out by Sassy's hair artist chick

She didn't bring anything to the show, I forgot all about her being missing
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She didn't bring anything to the show, I forgot all about her being missing

I sho nuff forgot
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kwani mom is bangin from the back
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have a strong feeling that quannie's mom wanted her to be with a baller. You can tell she used to be the ? back in the day, lived reckless, used and abused, fell off, now living through her daughter.

THE O ? (aka the liar) CHRONICLES:

Mexican baby mama: You can see your son but not around the woman. Just a couple days, that's all I ask
    O ? : What do you expect me to do, leave a pregnant woman by herself?
    Mexican baby mama: You did that to me?
    O ? : ........ ... ...Well....... .... you just bitter, you gone be bitter about it? THAT'S IT!! I'M OUT THEN!!!!

O ? : I'm tired of all the drama in my life. The baby mamas, alcoholism etc etc
    Tattoo client: You shouldn't let drama into your life
    O ? : I don't let drama in. It just kicks in the door like a raid

O ? : when my mom started to get sick I reacted by avoiding the problem by getting into trouble. It sucks to have her final words be "stop getting arrested". I really needed the guidance but she wasn't there anymore

Tattoo client: So why you break up with your baby mama?
    O ? : Just because. My girl is pregnant and she don't like that. I'm in love, she's my soul mate.
    Tattoo client: that's great! so how long y'all been together, some years?
    O ? : Nope! not long at all just a couple of months.
    Tattoo client: (rolls eyes)

• Chef_Taylor
    Options
    Quani mama plump ass would get smashed.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O ? new baby mama
    yo-gotti-main1.jpg
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cease ole limp lip ? ain't leaving dutchess…..that ? bottom lip be dragging like his speech
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »

came in here to say this, I don't even watch the show I was surfin and seen dude talkin to somebody mama but when she stood up ......? !
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    any pics of said ass
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »

Thought it was just me, mom walked away i was like damn, mama thick as ?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    I peeped out the mama when they showed the previews for the episode when Puma and her mama got into it.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah her momma fine but how she gone trip on puma when they both got ? up grills. i pray for the baby. and o'sh^t is one dumb muthafucka.
    ALERT ALL CAPS. THIS MEANS PLEASE READ!!!!!
    SO AM I THE ONLY ? WHO THINKS THAT THE LAST TWO WOMEN O'SH^T TATTED UP WERE/ARE/HAVE BEEN MEN? ? THE FIRST ONE HAD A BIG ? BUT WHEN YOU LOOK AT HER FACE ITS LIKE HOLD ON. AND MY ? ALWAYS TOLD ME IF YOU THINK ITS A MAN ITS A MAN. NOW THE SECOND ONE I WAS LIKE MAYBE THAT A WOMAN BUT I LOOKED AT THE JAWLINE AND ALL THE MAKE-UP AND I WAS LIKE THATS A MAN. SOMEBODY LET ME KNOW IF IM GOING CRAZY.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    yeah her momma fine but how she gone trip on puma when they both got ? up grills. i pray for the baby. and o'sh^t is one dumb muthafucka.
    SO AM I THE ONLY ? WHO THINKS THAT THE LAST TWO WOMEN O'SH^T TATTED UP WERE/ARE/HAVE BEEN MEN? ? THE FIRST ONE HAD A BIG ? BUT WHEN YOU LOOK AT HER FACE ITS LIKE HOLD ON. AND MY ? ALWAYS TOLD ME IF YOU THINK ITS A MAN ITS A MAN. NOW THE SECOND ONE I WAS LIKE MAYBE THAT A WOMAN BUT I LOOKED AT THE JAWLINE AND ALL THE MAKE-UP AND I WAS LIKE THATS A MAN. SOMEBODY LET ME KNOW IF IM GOING CRAZY.

Man Gtfoh.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

Naw bruh you ain't the only one. Lol! I. Thought the same when she...it showed up the 1st time. Then when it showed up again and went at Walt, I was like, I was like "That's a man." Lol
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    see dark knows what im talking bout and yes you look at walts face and it looks like he's thinking. this ? o'? tattin up trannies
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo, was the sea on finale the wedding and cease and dutch breaking up?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    MzKB wrote: »
    yo, was the sea on finale the wedding and cease and dutch breaking up?

Yea
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm late, but i almost cried when Quani mom stood up Lol A old head thick ass redbone is my weakness, i wasnt ready.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Got damn Ls all over

Level F rnb guy
    Level F song
    Dutchess has negative A cups
    Glazed donuts chapped lips
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Former ‘Black Ink Crew’ Star Suing Producers Of The Show

From a couch, being on a reality show seems like easy money. However, being on said show opens you up to be judged by the unforgiving virtual public. Because of such situation, the producers of hit VH1 reality show “Black Ink Crew” are being sued by a former cast member Alex Estevez. Estevez was the receptionist for the tattoo shop in the first season. However, she claims she left the show because some producers slipped her a ? drug and made her look very promiscuous on camera.

Alex Estevez filed a lawsuit against Big Fish Entertainment and New Pop Culture Productions over the way she was portrayed in an episode in season two called “Mixxxy Madness.” In the episode, Alex is ? beyond belief and she is seen throwing herself at the owner of the shop Caesar, whose girlfriend Dutchess also worked at the tattoo shop. Alex alleges the reason she was acting out of character was because before the scene was shot, a producer handed her a drink that had a roofie in it and she didn’t even know it. Estevez says she doesn’t remember a thing from that night because of the tainted drink.

Alex is also angry that the editors of the show edited it to make her appear extra slutty. She says she quit the show in June of 2012 because she was so horrified after the incident. Alex’s friend Erica, who has never appeared on the show, claims she was also hit with the ? drug. She and Alex are suing for a million dollars.

Producers of “Black Ink Crew” haven’t responded to the suit as of yet.