Comments

• MaddRapper
    MaddRapper Members Posts: 341 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how is that tho??? Because I was gone for a few weeks so what
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread smells like estrogen with all the hate. Now I know how Jesus feels.
    ibgryoDNnDJCus.gif
  • MaddRapper
    Options
    KNICKLYN wrote: »
    ibgryoDNnDJCus.gif

bandwagon haters, hate them kind of ?

The hate is strong for the Knicks in Cheap Seats
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ibgryoDNnDJCus.gif

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ibgryoDNnDJCus.gif

Jesuse had victories though
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    MaddRapper wrote: »

Who the ? was talkin to you?? ? you got a guilty conscious? I was talkin bout that poster nydiesel I wasn't talkin bout you but if the shoe fits Welp!!
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited January 2014
    Options
    And the funniest thing about the last few posts is that wit the exception of Cuban Linx none of you ? were in here til this streak hit 3 games lmao! Y'all ? are delusional if you think anyone is hatin. The only real knick fans on here are iron man, Cuban Linx, Em, & obscene... The rest of y'all who hide and reappear like the groundhog depending on the team's results are the wiggety wiggety wack juice of fans.
  • MaddRapper
    edited January 2014
    Options

Who the ? was talkin to you?? ? you got a guilty conscious? I was takin bout that poster nydiesel I wasn't talkin bout you but if the shoe fits Welp!!

Guilty conscious for what fam??? pull ur skirt down I was asking asking that why I quoted YOU b/c yours was indirect....Bully said you was referring to me but I asked YOU
  • MaddRapper
    Options
    And the funniest thing about the last few posts is that wit the exception of Cuban Linx none of you ? were in here til this streak hit 3 games lmao! Y'all ? are delusional if you think anyone is hatin. The only real knick fans on here are iron man, Cuban Linx, Em, & obscene... The rest of y'all who hide and reappear like the groundhog depending on the team's results are the wiggety wiggety wack juice of fans.

Nikka you been hatin since the birth of this thread WTF talkin bout???? A ? created a thread just too hate and Knicks fans are delusional
  • Copper
    Options
    Hate or honesty?
    Everything I predicted is coming true.h
    How is that hate?
    Why would anyone waist energy to hate on a team that never wins anything?
    The Lakers, heat and spurs are hated.... all teams that have been successfull in recent years...
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited January 2014
    Options

Who the ? was talkin to you?? ? you got a guilty conscious? I was takin bout that poster nydiesel I wasn't talkin bout you but if the shoe fits Welp!!

Guilty conscious for what fam??? pull ur skirt down I was asking asking that why I quoted YOU b/c yours was indirect....Bully said you was referring to me but I asked YOU

LOL the irony of you tellin me to pull my skirt
    You RANDOMLY caught massive feelings when I originally posted about diesel being a fair-weathered fan
    You was nowhere in sight when I made that post & yet you felt guilty enough to have felt it was about you
    There was nothin indirect about it; I said the same exact thing in the NBA thread when I seen him postin
    Like I said tho, the shoe seems to fit since you got all up in arms LOL!!!!!!
  • nycdiesel
    nycdiesel Members Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Who the ? was talkin to you?? ? you got a guilty conscious? I was talkin bout that poster nydiesel I wasn't talkin bout you but if the shoe fits Welp!!

Lmao u ? ass hater. I have better ? to do then post in this hatin ass thread, but either way have had countless post in the nba thread about the knicks win or lose. I aint no fairweather fan i actually go to the games sucka
  • nycdiesel
    Options
    Get my name out your mouth ? , lml salty cuz knicks is that real team in ny
  • nycdiesel
    Options
    LMao funny thing is my post r in this thread when the knicks lost 9 in a row. U nerds and ur e-rules could choke on it
  • Copper
    Options
    nycdiesel wrote: »

I have better ? to do then post in this hatin ass thread,

.....Then proceeds to make the next two post
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Yo this ? feelin guilty than a mufucka.
    He know damn well he's a fair weathered fan
    He coulda made his whole point in 1 post
    This ? been seen on the IC during that losing streak he just avoided this thread & the NBA thread
    Knicks win 3 in a row and this ? pop back up. You the worst kinda fan... What a loser!!!!!!!
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Yall lucky I got to rock this OKC avi...one of you would be rocking a new avi tomorrow night.
  • iron man1
    Options
    Yall lucky I got to rock this OKC avi...one of you would be rocking a new avi tomorrow night.

Stark-dealwithit_zps32d18981.gif
  • nycdiesel
    Options
    Yo this ? feelin guilty than a mufucka.
    He know damn well he's a fair weathered fan
    He coulda made his whole point in 1 post
    This ? been seen on the IC during that losing streak he just avoided this thread & the NBA thread
    Knicks win 3 in a row and this ? pop back up. You the worst kinda fan... What a loser!!!!!!!
    Lmao too much feelings bruh must be your time of the month. Like i said before just cause i dont up this thread everday doesnt mean im a fake fan my countless posts of why the knicks sucked earlier this year can be found all over. ? i didnt even post here when melo dropped 62 pts talkin ? so idgaf i watch every game i dont gotta post in this ? everday to prove it. You are actually the worst type of bk fan hating on everything knicks in hope to win a rivalary agaisnt one of the last historic teams in the league. Die slow sucka lmao
  • nycdiesel
    Options
    Vs blazers tommorow, should be an offensive gm
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Loser ass team.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    And what do you know
    These ? disappear again

? this loser team and its loser fan base
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • iron man1
    Options
    Lol I ain't even mad at it man it is what it is taking some serious Ls this season.