NY vs The South

Options

Comments

• Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I can't believe ? 's in here comparing our high fashion diva hoes to those chitlin eating ham samich ? in the south. They don't even exercise, ? driving everywhere. You dudes know nathen about the huge ass apartments in Brooklyn and Harlem. That little box apartment ? is relegated to LES where the immigrants used to live. It's mostly Spanish and Jewish down there now. We have apartments with 4 bedrooms, multiple bathrooms and 14 foot ceilings. That's not counting the houses, brownstones, and condos. ? 's with big ass possums and alligators shouldn't be talking about rats.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LoL@erica mena...dat wack ?
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »
    G.Avant wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    People don't considered South Florida the south.

It really isn't. It's like a whole place compared to the south.

Y'all gotta leave Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, and the Palm Beaches out of it.

So we supposed to disregard geography now for the sake of yall argument?

Looking through this thread it looks to me like ? who live in the south dropped facts while they just made up ? and trolled the whole thread.

what facts. ? the south has been culturally backward since before the civil war.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    nh at this ? saying a ? is a bad ?

Never said that, the general consensus is that she was the main attraction for yall show, thats what yall regarded as a bad ? , her and that K Michelle ? wit the fake ass and teeth lol...sad.

Tahiry >>>>> any of yall ATL hoes on that show

#thesouthlost

Oh, and ur IC crush Tabatha lived in NYC before she moved to London lol..another L for u ? .
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    ? that go to atl to seek out the ? ? is suspect...women out number men in atl so what is the problem.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread doesnt even belong in the Reason at this point.
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @CB..cmon son you serious.

Atl>>>>>Philly
    Houston>>>>>Boston
    Miami-south beach>>>>>D.C.

tumblr_mq9tf4hZ141qmpgteo1_500.gif

Bro..atl ? on everything philly has to offer other than a cheese steak.

You ? most certainly are not ? on us. I will submit, ATL has a stronger Bad ? per Square Mile measurement which is vital, and in terms of musical talent, ya'll probably would edge us out today given the industry climate (Meek Mill is just disappointing the ? out of us, but that's only because he has to follow up on State Prop legacy). Maybe food too. But that is literally it. Not only is ya'll GDP smaller then ours, it is on the decline as of this year. ? aint makin' no money unless they're breaching the ? music industry. Philly and it's surrounding area is bristling with history, and our club scene ? 's on yall because we don't cater to just ? feet ass ratchet hoes. I dont think our white people are nearly as ? either, which makes ? much more tolerable to live in. So industry wise? Whatever. Grown man ? ? Nah, B. To each his own though.

you havent been to atlanta because atlanta have countless of varities of clubs. Midtown clubs will ? on any club in Philly & that's not even in the real downtown of Atlanta

Word man ....no one i mean no one outside of philly would co-sign that they would rather be/live in philedelphia over atlanta...and dude got the atl club scene all ? up.

Nah yo, I'm trying to be as objective as possible. I'm not even the only one who would disagree with this. Travel.com did a study on this ? : http://travel.usnews.com/Rankings/Best_Bar_Club_Scenes_in_the_USA/

Ya'll are literally one rank behind us according to them. (And a decent way behind NYC)
    I'm saying this because I know Philadelphia's University concentration is ridiculous. We got 80 Institutions in the area, and they go all out to cater to the college kids. The link I posted doesnt even consider that and we're still above. This is not to ? on ya'll club scene, cuz everyone knows ATL knows how to have fun if anything.
  • zombie
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

I think he means culturally south Florida does not belong to the rest of the south. Miami is more a south American city.
    Da ? ???

culturally Miami is vastly different from the rest of the south.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    Im not even from atl, got family down there heavy tho.All i know is im living comfortably in Houston,Texas.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options

Never said that, the general consensus is that she was the main attraction for yall show, thats what yall regarded as a bad ? , her and that K Michelle ? wit the fake ass and teeth lol...sad.

#thesouthlost

Oh, and ur IC crush Tabatha lived in NYC before she moved to London lol..another L for u ? .

who is yall tho? I dont even watch the show nor I ever have

& I always considered Joseline wasnt that much attractive

but Joseline>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>New York (the girl)

& dont pull my homie in this, she is a trill alumni.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited November 2013
    Options
    lol @ Philly and DC being ahead of them in the club scene.

I thought ATL was where it was at and only NYC was poppin?

Smh @ gettin ? on by our lil bros DC and Philly.
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    ? that go to atl to seek out the ? ? is suspect...women out number men in atl so what is the problem.

& them chicks down there are friendly af

I was down there last week with my peeps, chilling in the club line, we making them chicks laugh & some more ? in line. bad ass chicks galore down there
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options

I think he means culturally south Florida does not belong to the rest of the south. Miami is more a south American city.
    Da ? ???

That dont mean its not a southern city.Ya boy just took it out his way to disregard miami-south beach in the region.
  • T. Sanford
    Options

Da ? ???

Lol so Miami is not a part of the United States now? lmfao

damn President Obama only run 49 states & the northern side of Florida now
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options

#thesouthlost

Key word.MOVED

seem like everybody getting the ? outta that dump.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Da ? happened in this thread
  • zombie
    Options

Da ? ???

That dont mean its not a southern city.Ya boy just took it out his way to disregard miami-south beach in the region.

stop being so simple you know what I mean
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If only people didnt want to come here in real life. Rush hour on a Friday? smh.Them northerners stay comin to Atlanta. Especially when that winter hit em. SMH. every other license plate be NY, MI, Penn, Ohio, all them up north states.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options

I was down there last week with my peeps, chilling in the club line, we making them chicks laugh & some more ? in line. bad ass chicks galore down there

Thats why u feel like that ? when u ? a bad NYC ? , more so than any other ? in the world...u feel like a ? gorilla, for the fact that all of their attitudes stink, and they all stuck up, so u feel like u conquered a tall task, unlike when u ? one of them friendly ass southern hoes.

There is no challenge in ? one of them friendly dingbats, they ? for some banana fritters and iced tea at a rinky ? restaurant...oh, cant forget, gotta be a gentleman and pull out their chair for em lmao...sad.

• Chef_Taylor
    Options

Broooo i swear houston the same way...and actually it be some nice looking chicks too the ones you would think to be stuck up give you some play.
  • T. Sanford
    Options

Thats why u feel like that ? when u ? a bad NYC ? , more so than any other ? in the world...u feel like a ? gorilla, for the fact that all of their attitudes stink, and they all stuck up, so u feel like u conquered a tall task, unlike when u ? one of them friendly ass southern hoes.

There is no challenge in ? one of them friendly dingbats, they ? for some banana fritters and iced tea at a rinky ? restaurant...oh, cant forget, gotta be a gentleman and pull out their chair for em lmao...sad.

is you really serious now. every New York chick that come down south panties slide off quick once they hear this southern voice.

A ? dont even gotta throw some game at her, just get to talking about some random ? & she gon want to slide them panties off GP
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    two things in my life aint never seen before is a UFO or a New York chick that wouldnt go
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options

is you really serious now. every New York chick that come down south panties slide off quick once they hear this southern voice.

A ? dont even gotta throw some game at her, just get to talking about some random ? & she gon want to slide them panties off GP

NYC chicks are materialistic they like fly ? , down south ? are not fresh, they still wearing Coogi and Akademiks so just cut it out...and they lol at yall accent yall sound ? to them...all facts.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    If only people didnt want to come here in real life. Rush hour on a Friday? smh.Them northerners stay comin to Atlanta. Especially when that winter hit em. SMH. every other license plate be NY, MI, Penn, Ohio, all them up north states.

#Facts

In Texas all i see is license plates from here there and there.
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options

lol ? you lien' now. I take regular trips to VA. Every time I go down there, ? be amazed at how quote; fast I talk. Wtf is that yo? I can only imagine how bad it is further south.
This discussion has been closed.