Options

Comments

• Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    T.Taylor wrote: »
    ? that go to atl to seek out the ? ? is suspect...women out number men in atl so what is the problem.

& them chicks down there are friendly af

I was down there last week with my peeps, chilling in the club line, we making them chicks laugh & some more ? in line. bad ass chicks galore down there

Thats why u feel like that ? when u ? a bad NYC ? , more so than any other ? in the world...u feel like a ? gorilla, for the fact that all of their attitudes stink, and they all stuck up, so u feel like u conquered a tall task, unlike when u ? one of them friendly ass southern hoes.

There is no challenge in ? one of them friendly dingbats, they ? for some banana fritters and iced tea at a rinky ? restaurant...oh, cant forget, gotta be a gentleman and pull out their chair for em lmao...sad.

is you really serious now. every New York chick that come down south panties slide off quick once they hear this southern voice.

A ? dont even gotta throw some game at her, just get to talking about some random ? & she gon want to slide them panties off GP

lol ? you lien' now. I take regular trips to VA. Every time I go down there, ? be amazed at how quote; fast I talk. Wtf is that yo? I can only imagine how bad it is further south.

lol they be so doped up on pills and lean they cant even formulate a sentence under 15 seconds..puttin they hoes to sleep out there with that ? til an up north ? come thru and wake em up...word.

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that go to atl to seek out the ? ? is suspect...women out number men in atl so what is the problem.

& them chicks down there are friendly af

I was down there last week with my peeps, chilling in the club line, we making them chicks laugh & some more ? in line. bad ass chicks galore down there

Thats why u feel like that ? when u ? a bad NYC ? , more so than any other ? in the world...u feel like a ? gorilla, for the fact that all of their attitudes stink, and they all stuck up, so u feel like u conquered a tall task, unlike when u ? one of them friendly ass southern hoes.

There is no challenge in ? one of them friendly dingbats, they ? for some banana fritters and iced tea at a rinky ? restaurant...oh, cant forget, gotta be a gentleman and pull out their chair for em lmao...sad.

is you really serious now. every New York chick that come down south panties slide off quick once they hear this southern voice.

A ? dont even gotta throw some game at her, just get to talking about some random ? & she gon want to slide them panties off GP

lol ? you lien' now. I take regular trips to VA. Every time I go down there, ? be amazed at how quote; fast I talk. Wtf is that yo? I can only imagine how bad it is further south.

dont let them chicks fool you. When they hear our voice, they think ? is talking to them
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    come on here to 150 pages smh
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If only people didnt want to come here in real life. Rush hour on a Friday? smh.Them northerners stay comin to Atlanta. Especially when that winter hit em. SMH. every other license plate be NY, MI, Penn, Ohio, all them up north states.

#Facts

In Texas all i see is license plates from here there and there.

? ? braggin bout up north ? taking over his town...thats just some more bread and ? u gotta lose out on or share you dumb ? lol
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont have to leave my city/state/region tho ....we good down here.You up north ? know.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nj2089 wrote: »
    come on here to 150 pages smh

The architect speaks. haha smh.

• Chef_Taylor
    Options
    Like cuz said nyc you go to visit and then ? ....people find real estate down here and move here.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Half the people that come here be females too. Plus my money aint limited to Georgia.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That whole "playa thread" featured nuffn but down south hoes.

Guess what 87% of em were? Yep, u guessed it...BEASTS!!! lolololol...so now what?

Bad hoes is EVERYWHERE, from Tacoma to LA, from Hoboken to NYC, from Killleen to Houston, the point is that the AVG everyday down south ? is a beast....end of story.

Lol I lived in Killeen......hated that town
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So...Has anyone pointed out some current mainstream NYC rappers that don't use southern sounds/slang/features/cosigns...?

Has anyone pointed out some current trends in NYC that the nation is latching on to...?
  • T. Sanford
    edited November 2013
    Options
    half the people in new york dont even have a license. They up there taking a taxi or standing up in subway trains to go everywhere they need to go.

We go up there on some visiting ? but when yall come down here, its on some staying ?

NYC chicks be like "owwwww, you have a nice home & you have a front & back yard"........."owwwwww wait a minute, is this nice ol school whip is yours? along with them other nice old school whips?"......."I never rode in a car before, im use to riding the subway everywhere i go"

Its okay, *in my mannie fresh voice* smile pretty child, i got plenty of cristal to give
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    G.Avant wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    People don't considered South Florida the south.

It really isn't. It's like a whole place compared to the south.

Y'all gotta leave Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, and the Palm Beaches out of it.

So we supposed to disregard geography now for the sake of yall argument?

I think he means culturally south Florida does not belong to the rest of the south. Miami is more a south American city.
    Da ? ???

culturally Miami is vastly different from the rest of the south.

That dont mean its not a southern city.Ya boy just took it out his way to disregard miami-south beach in the region.

Yes, it does.

I've been north of Palm Beach.

That's the real south.

Miami used to be like that until the Cubano and Haitians came here.

It's like island area.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anybody win yet?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    @Taylor

U speakin on the south's behalf, cuz if so no yall dont...no variety, just thick black ? wit gold fronts and trailer park white fat ? ....sad.

I mean...You're just wrong...Like, to the point where it don't make sense to argue against you, lol...That statement applies to small towns...Almost every large city in the south has a wide array of ethnicities....Charleston, SC was ranked the number 1 tourism city in America for the 3rd year in a row this year, and number 5 in the world...I walked down King Street last night and there was a Middle Eastern festival goin on in the park...Cute ? ? walkin all around...

lol
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think he means culturally south Florida does not belong to the rest of the south. Miami is more a south American city.

Bruh??.........Just when you think this thread couldn't get any more ridiculous. smdh
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

Bruh??.........Just when you think this thread couldn't get any more ridiculous. smdh

hes right...theres a reason why Miami is called the Capital of Latin America
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    quote="G.Avant;6494120"]

Bruh??.........Just when you think this thread couldn't get any more ridiculous. smdh[/quote]

the demographics and culture of Miami is not like the rest of the south. cubans Haitians and west Indians and jews make miami special. the rest of the south is african Americans and southern white people.

obviously Miami is physically in what Americans call the south but culturally it's not really southern. ?
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited November 2013
    Options
    @Zombie

How stupid can you be.lol
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    word, what country Hawaii belong too? It cant be US
  • zombie
    Options
    @Zombie

How stupid can you be.lol

I see you are not smart enough to get my point, so I'll leave it alone.
  • zombie
    Options

hes right...theres a reason why Miami is called the Capital of Latin America

• A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In every southern state that borders water...The southern most areas are usually the most diverse ethnically and culturally...People from the Carribean/south America/other places come to coastal cities...Upstate SC/GA/LA/FLA is nothing like the low state...The ? are still southern, they're just different...
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    wait until I break the news to my lil shawty that her home town Miami is not apart of the US. I dont think she gon take this news very well
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    you nignogs trolling or can't read?
  • zombie
    Options
    you ? in here are as dumb as a box of rocks
This discussion has been closed.