MEN, KEEP IT 100.. IN YOUR ADULT LIFE, HAVE YOU EVER CRIED WHILE WATCHING A MOVIE?

Options

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im not emotional like that but friday night lights had me with onion tears certain scenes in movies be gettin me

Ah man.. That scene with ? and his dad in the car...

"WHAT AM I GONNA DO IF I CANT PLAY FOOTBAlL?!?!"

"WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!?!"

that was rough to watch..
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cs and in the show a few times per season
  • dogfromduckhunt
    dogfromduckhunt Members Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Room got real quiet when I watched Pan's Labyrinth with a few people. Real unexpected. Was a blind buy so I thought it was gonna be some dark fantasy Labyrinth David Bowie singing ? .
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Room got real quiet when I watched Pan's Labyrinth with a few people. Real unexpected. Was a blind buy so I thought it was gonna be some dark fantasy Labyrinth David Bowie singing ? .

That's one of my favorite movies
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Green Mile..I cry every time they ? John Coffee...every time I've seen that movie several times over the years and I cry at the part of the movie every time
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    I didn't' cry

but those final 3 episodes of "Spartacus" definitely moved a ?

of course, if you know the history, you knew it was coming,
    but still, to watch those cats struggle from the beginning toward the bitter end, was some powerful television

my Spartacus heads I know what I mean
    Spartacus310IMG11.jpg

I was so sad that happened to my homie Gannicus. He deserves to live. Really irked me the ? got to live but Gannicus died.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    That's right. The first ten minutes of Up had me thinking. WHAT THE ? DO THEY SHOW KIDS THESE DAYS. ? was brutal.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Malcolm X during the Sam Cooke assisted scene
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crixus death in Spartacus made me feel some type of way.
    In "Legends of the Fall" when they killed Elizabeth 2............ she aint do nothing to deserve that.

In both of those scenes, I aint cry. But a ? lip quivered like a slave.
  • bignorm
    Options
    When they did Gannicus like that in Spartacus........... if I saw the ? who played Caesar in real life, there would have been serious beef. ? had me 100 hot.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Caesar was such a ? . He fell back and smirked that smug ass smirk that ? was evil.
  • bignorm
    Options
    "He was once a ? of the arena"

Yo, ? has me heated right now lol. smh. ? caesaR
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn
    I had to go look it up

Up was some real ? m
    In jus four minutes they took me on a journey . I was happy wit these kids , seeing them all in love & ? then they lose the baby and I'm I'm all bleek inside.
    Then they try to patch ? up and go on about life but they can never get over the ? and one day dude say ? it, we goin

Then she die on him yo

She gone die when he get the tickets .... WTF yo,
    ? life

Watchin that lil 4 minute piece of animation made me realize what I want outta life.

To have no regrets
  • o-dog 12
    o-dog 12 Members Posts: 11
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    End of Rudy gets me every time.
    Rudy ain't even the same since Joe Montana called him out and said most of it was BS. Then there was an article about the actual Rudy had been trying to ? his "story" out to Hollywood for over 10 years before they finally made it into a movie. Haha, I do believe it was Vince Vaughn's first role though.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    o-dog 12 wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    End of Rudy gets me every time.
    Rudy ain't even the same since Joe Montana called him out and said most of it was BS. Then there was an article about the actual Rudy had been trying to ? his "story" out to Hollywood for over 10 years before they finally made it into a movie. Haha, I do believe it was Vince Vaughn's first role though.

I don't give a ? about the real life Rudy, the whole story could be entirely fiction but I still found the ending very moving, NH. That little muthafucka worked his whole life for that one moment and got it and in the end it was meaningless, it was dust, but it was his superbowl and the insignificance of it didn't matter because of what it meant to him. and and then when... ? it i'm gonna watch it right now.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Teared up during a few parts of 12 Years A Slave. Can't even single out one moment, there were so many tragic ? up things.

The ending of Malcolm X is the only one that gets me every time I watch it tho. Ozzy Davis' voice actually reading that eulogy is way too much for me, every time.

ending of Breaking Bad just off the "wow its really over" feel
  • T.Vick04
    T.Vick04 Members Posts: 579 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, but I watched this movie Snow on tha Bluff, there is a scene when the main characters baby's mother is killed and the lil boy is laying in the bed crying.
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I teared up when Oscar died in Fruitvale Station. ? was just foul the way they did that boy. Him bleeding out knowing he's about to die. While the white dude that started the altercation went home without interruption.

I didn't cry but, it got real emotional for a minute when the little black girl died in Hunger Games. When the people started rebelling, you're not human if that didn't move you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAqOpnxMq24
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Very underrated movie. As a grown ass man, I can't see a movie making me cry (not judging) but I remember shedding tears when Optimus Prime died.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ah man.

Pursuit of Happyness.

When Will Smith and his son get evicted and he has to sleep in the public bathroom. That ? almost made me cry.