MEN, KEEP IT 100.. IN YOUR ADULT LIFE, HAVE YOU EVER CRIED WHILE WATCHING A MOVIE?

Options

Comments

• herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darius wrote: »
    avatar because when it ended i was so sad that i had spent $20 dollars and 2 hours of my life on that stupid ?

Still havent watched that movie in it's entirety....I always get 30 mins into and then say "? this ? "

• alligatorhalfman
    alligatorhalfman Members Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
    Options
    "The end of all things" / the eagles scene near the end of RETURN OF THE KING. Whole gotdayum front of my face was liquid. Made the boat scene later some bs by comparison.

C/s on 12 YEARS A SLAVE. A decade between crying at movies.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    12 years a slave, at the end...
    dude comes home to his family, kids grown up, one has a kid and its like my life passed me by but I couldn't do ? about it. And usually the ending wrap up with words onn the screen do say much but even then he didn't get justice and how he died is unknown. ? was beyond tragic.

Surprisingly even My Sister's Keeper... my pops died not too long before. Just got to me.
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Passion of the Christ...
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Warrior had me real close. I could really relate to Tom Hardy pain. GOAT movie.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah man.Every time I hear "A Change Gone Come" I think of that scene and imagine Malcolm X knowing in his heart that he wouldn't see tomorrow. The camera angles, the cinematography, etc. How the ? did this movie NOT win an Oscar??

Another movie that I didn't cry at but just had me ? up for like a week was Requiem for a Dream. Quite possibly the saddest, most disturbing movie I've ever seen. Will probably never watch it again, but it's powerful as ? . I gained a shitload of respect for Marlon Wayans. His acting range is incredible. I don't know why he stays on the spoof ? . He's talented as ?

Requiem is a powerful film. That scene of the mom in the mental home and her friends finally see her with the music in the background was pretty moving.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I aint gonna front. ..7 Pounds toward the end had a ? gettin up twice to hit the kitchen and look at NOTHING in the cupboard...

Also I just saw Instructions Not Included...spanish subtitles but you aint got a soul if that ? dont touch you...
  • proud_babydaddy
    proud_babydaddy Members Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    Options
    instructions not included, was funny as ? . That ending had a player almost curl up with ice cream and tissue. (i have three daughters). Im cheering about the court case and then im like "Wait, what???". Took my lil girls bowling the next day, we getting ice cream way more often, no more Dora in their room only im telling you a lot of ? has changed.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I cant remember the last time I actually cried, but there's a few times where I was moved.

Gladiator - when Maximus' family is killed and at the end when he's reunited with them

Shawshak - when Andy escaped the prison

The Lion King - when Mufasa died...? tore me the ? up as a youngster and still does as an adult

Heat - when DeNiro got it at the end...why couldnt he just keep driving?

Platoon - when Sgt. Elias died

Harry Potter - when Dumbledore died...DONT JUDGE ME!
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Toy Story 3 almost made me cry. When the toys held hands as they stared their fiery doom in the face I felt really bad for them.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    City of ?

When he made the kid ? the other kid.

Foul

That was a tear of anger...I wanted that ? dead.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    City of ? is a good one. Had a couple parts in there that made me want to shed a tear if i remember correctly. Definitely the part where he made the like, 8 year old kid shoot the other one.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another one to add to the list, the ending of T2.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ6uLFsLR2Y
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    instructions not included, was funny as ? . That ending had a player almost curl up with ice cream and tissue. (i have three daughters). Im cheering about the court case and then im like "Wait, what???". Took my lil girls bowling the next day, we getting ice cream way more often, no more Dora in their room only im telling you a lot of ? has changed.

My girl pregnant right now..she wants a girl obviously. .I got 2 boys..I was like naw, I need my soldiers..but after that movie, I dont mind havin a daughter...
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never cried but been brought close to the edge on several occasions:

The Green Mile
    Bridge to Terabithia
    Grave Of The Fireflies
    The Shawshank Redemption
    Toy Story 3
    Gladiator
    Terminator 2
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shawshank redemption once. When Brooks gets released I was mad sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kotNxb2YApk
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haven't cried for a little while, but there are a lot of movies/scenes that I felt some type of way about. Most recently SOA, season 5. My favorite character got got... Don't wanna do spoilers, but my SOA followers know what I'm talking about.

Pan's Labyrinth, Seven Lbs., Pursuit of Happyness, Up, Toy Story 3...

Marley and Me did get me now that I think about it. Had just lost my Dobie to cancer, so yeah... ? me up a bit.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The end of "Benjamin Button" was sad as ? .
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a human before anything so yeah, emotions are apart of life and some movies got to me.

Boys In The Hood - Ricky getting killed
    7 Pounds - Will committing suicide to give his body parts away to people
    Armageddon - Bruce Willis sacrificing himself so that the meteor does not destroy earth
    The Champ - watching that little boy try to wake his father and asking everybody to wake him up, tears me up
    John Q. - Denzel almost dying to save his son's life by giving him his heart
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shawshank Redemption always gets to me....
  • dreadedbwoy661
    dreadedbwoy661 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    Options
    This scene in Good Will Hunting gets me close:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq0apHW6Ezw

Also in Rudy when he finally gets accepted to Notre Dame