Welp It's About To Be A Wrap for JAMEIS WINSTON... His DNA Found in Her Panties SMH

Options

Comments

• south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Manziel bout to repeat on winning The Heisman smh
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Manziel balling though
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    these white chicks be throwing the ? so easy that ? get trapped so easy.....

all athletes need more control and stop letting peer pressure get to them.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How ya know the chick white?
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my FSU sources tell me that the chick is salty because jameis dumped her..he told her he was done messing with her since his main girl who attends rice was coming..oh and after the alleged incident she was still scene on campus hanging with him
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I have no doubt in my mind that he is "actually" innocent. Legally innocent tho? That's another story.

And unfortunately for *us* legal and justice are just two words you see together all the time in this country, but they really are two different things in the court of law.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Yea, sounded like a side chick being salty bout being a side chick. Either cry ? or throw ? allegations.
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah side pieces need to know they role. ? did to much pillow talking. Probably sold her dreams until the main chick flew in. He handled it all wrong.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Peanut_205 wrote: »
    ? that's high school. Different environments and mindsets.

? you must be a young

Hoes do hoe things no matter the age

I agree but he's a ? for putting himself in this position. ? shouldn't be that powerful
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Shizlansky wrote: »
    Peanut_205 wrote: »
    ? that's high school. Different environments and mindsets.

? you must be a young

Hoes do hoe things no matter the age

I agree but he's a ? for putting himself in this position. ? shouldn't be that powerful [/quote

what position homie? he smashed a chick.

im pretty sure we all smashed chicks that wasnt our girlfriend
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all really going off a post in the ESPN comments section??

The way y'all talking I thought it was a new development
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah side pieces need to know they role. ? did to much pillow talking. Probably sold her dreams until the main chick flew in. He handled it all wrong.

#1 jump-off mistake nikkas make. If you got a jump off and she don't know she's one -- you're doing it wrong.
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »

No we not going off on a comment, but there was a comment above mines that collaborated the comment I saw when reading up on the case development, the fact it gives such a detailed account, I had to post it in the thread.

• Livefromclayco
    Options

No we not going off on a comment, but there was a comment above mines that collaborated the comment I saw when reading up on the case development, the fact it gives such a detailed account, I had to post it in the thread.

Detailed account of what?? That could be the truth or a FSU fan who wants this to go away

Nobody knows
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Detailed account of what?? That could be the truth or a FSU fan who wants this to go away

Nobody knows

Nah ngga. 9/10 w/ these stories the 'back streets' like comments sections, message boards, etc know the real deal.

Imagine some big scandal broke out right here on the IC then went viral. We would be the only ones to know the back stories, the reasoning, the motive, etc...while mainstream media slowly pieces the puzzle together.

I'm sure many people around FSU kno wexactly what happened, and comments sections & message boards r where actual students and people in the know essentially "snitch" b/c they just cant keep it to themselves
  • S2J
    Options
    ^^^ Case in point, another msg board is all over this:

-My boy from tally telling me they ran a train. One person she objected to... Probably bull!!, but I still don't believe Winston[..]d her.

-same !! my cuz told me from out there in Tally, say Jameis was staying off campus with some other dudes who not on the team and that's probably who all ran the train on her

-Somebody please tell me how this girl allegedly gets[..]d by the qb but then was at the Miami game in FSU gear 3 weeks ago. her best friend was on a date with Kenny Shaw last night

They got her name and IG too...
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    And this was a message board post from a week ago

Word is:

Winston and some players went to an apartment party. One of the players with Winston got rough and aggressive with the chic. Winston see's this and goes off on the player(I assume this is where witness affidavits come into play clearing Winston of any wrong doing). She filed a report after it happened.

Now she wants to pursue the case and now remembers Winston and he knows the potential suspect.

Message boards throw ? out there to see what sticks nothing more nothing less
  • S2J
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ^^^

Oh word? Check both this from the same user:
    -Just read on Grimm's twitter that the DZ (her sorority) house is receiving [rip] threats and people are spitting on girls wearing the DZ letters, that !! is out of control now..

-So let's put it this way... That wasn't their first encounter. They knew each other. She became bitter about something and cried wolf to then later retract. There is proof they were together after and it makes her look really suspicious in the timing in revisiting this BS she initially started. Defamation. That's why she didn't cooperate all that time from December to February because it was a bull!! allegation. Not until he becomes famous Jameis that her eyes light up and now she wants to change her story back."
    Yes this is what I heard. She will change her story to consensual because if she doesn't she is gonna get cornered and caught lying and then they will point to motives and timing which would fry her. The DNA results have been back.... They knew this. But they also have strong proof of consensual relations. This is what I heard TIFWIW. I'm sticking to this11/21 12:57 AM | IP: Logged
    And another
    "***** ********* is a member of DZ house at FSU
    Just thought yall would like to know.
    When the evidence comes out that she made contact with Jameis AFTER the alleged[..] day her story is fried and criminal charges could be filed against HER.

If you think 18-20 yr old college kids..WHITE GIRLS... can keep their mouth shut and stay offline, you wrong. They post just like we do, only thing is their info is coveted by the world now. They all do ? online but they probly dont know how searchable it all is.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of he say/she say as of now but ? is slowly starting to trickle out.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Until I hear from the girl and the guy nothing else matters. Third person accounts means nothing