Welp It's About To Be A Wrap for JAMEIS WINSTON... His DNA Found in Her Panties SMH

Options

Comments

• eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These star college and even high school athletes need to do like the Chapelle Show and make these hoes sign "Love Contracts" saying sex was consensual. Especially ? with white girls.

All it takes is for a scorned chick to claim ? and it could be over for you even if your innocent.

Even if (and I think when) Winston is found innocent he's still gonna be linked to this ? forever now.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo I'll ? this ? myself if this stops FSU vs BAMA

oh ? lol
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    They need to come out with a consensual sex app for your phone. Each person gotta type in their social security number or some ? for proof. It won't stop ? but it will stop a lot of next morning ? remorse syndrome.

Hmmm....
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    lol ya'll talkin like its impossible for a BLACK chick to set a ? up tho. I beg to differ my ? .....

cosign this its just when its a white chick its more likely to go to news especally race wise. but black women lie about ? all the time just doesn't make national headlines. ? event them duke lacrosse boys got nearly got by the black girl and the big part of the case was white boys and black alleged victim. And that ? lied just like some of these white girls.

The sad thing is ? does happen on these campuses and in real life. But just as there are legit rapes by scumbags who got no game and gotta ? to smash, there seems to be just as many trick ? who play the fake victim or blackmail a ? by saying they gon report a ? .
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol ya'll talkin like its impossible for a BLACK chick to set a ? up tho. I beg to differ my ? .....

Mike Tyson.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

cosign this its just when its a white chick its more likely to go to news especally race wise. but black women lie about ? all the time just doesn't make national headlines. ? event them duke lacrosse boys got nearly got by the black girl and the big part of the case was white boys and black alleged victim. And that ? lied just like some of these white girls.

The sad thing is ? does happen on these campuses and in real life. But just as there are legit rapes by scumbags who got no game and gotta ? to smash, there seems to be just as many trick ? who play the fake victim or blackmail a ? by saying they gon report a ? .

That hoe from the Duke Case was just convicted for Murder.
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    even though it was a joke, this ? needs to happen so ? won't get caught up in some ?
    11t0kkx.jpg
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »

wow that ? is crazy
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    moral of the story is ? aint ? but hoes and tricks
    No matter the age, no matter the time, and no matter the place or race.
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »

Post proof or ? .
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Mike Tyson.

Tupac too
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMMFH
    ? need a life coach
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sucks.

That ? goin to the pokey.
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    State Attorney delays decision on whether or not to charge Winston at least 2 more weeks...They're dragging this ? out... Florida continues to be incompetent in all aspects of the legal system

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/writer/jeremy-fowler/24286843/jameis-winston-ruling-likely-after-acc-championship-game

Jameis Winston might be on his way to New York before a ruling on his alleged ? case surfaces.

The State Attorney's Office probably needs the next two weeks or longer before deciding whether to bring charges against the Florida State quarterback, assistant state attorney of the Second Judicial Circuit Georgia Cappleman told CBSSports.com on Tuesday.

"It's mostly likely (after next week)," Cappleman said.

The state attorney is waiting on evidence that hasn't yet arrived, said Cappleman, who declined comment on specifics of the investigation.

State Attorney Willie Meggs told the Associated Press last week that a ruling would not come before Thanksgiving. A week extension from that timeline all but assures Winston will play in the ACC championship game on Dec. 7 in Charlotte.

A victim alleges Winston ? her in December. Winston's attorney, Tim Jansen, says sex was consensual. Jansen has not returned calls from CBSSports.com.

A statement from the victim's attorney last week claims a Tallahassee detective told the victim's camp to “think long and hard” about the case because Tallahassee was a “big football town.” The statement also alleges the family had difficulty obtaining DNA and blood samples from the incident.

CBSSports.com has left phone messages with TPD spokesman David Northway.

Meggs told CBSSports.com two weeks ago this case was a ‘cluster' because of the near-year-long gap before his office was aware of the situation.

Winston, considered a Heisman front-runner, is not expected to speak with the state attorney.

Cappleman said she understands the case's unique nature because of Winston's high profile and Florida State's national title run but the goal of every case is the same: To get it right.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hmmmmmmmmm, in 2 weeks is the heisman trophy presentation…………………………...
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    See why people are calling ? on this case? It's already a year old and one they're dragging it out even longer and the dude is still playing ball? Something is wrong here.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? the heisman, think NCG & $$$$

Worst case scenario, if he was charged today and supended, even without losing their final 2 games voters could switch up and pick up OSU over FSU since Winston's gone.

By waiting 2 weeks and after the final BCS standings, it'd be too late so regardless of whether he's charged FSU is headed to the NCG. Millions go to the school.

• CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gonna charge him the week of the ACC champ game then drop it later, so he wont play vs duke. just watch