Welp It's About To Be A Wrap for JAMEIS WINSTON... His DNA Found in Her Panties SMH

Options

Comments

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    to those sayin she looks average as ? , yea she does. but im sure that was jus some 1 time, random ? from the local bar on a wednesday nite. not bad imo.
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »
    LOL@ black women not trying to ? ? up.

Yall ? dumb.

Word ? forgetting about 2 words most professional Black athletes know all too well

CHILD SUPPORT

yeah cause child support is so much worse than a ? conviction...

"damn D, why you aint get your SECRET security clearance?"

"dawg they investigated me, and found out that i been paying child support each month!"

"damn D.... how you get your TS??"

"? .... ? , ? ... ? ."

LOL...

But I said PROFESSIONAL BLACK ATHLETES... meaning that there's a lotta dudes with some bank paying for kids they didn't want from some ? ... Word to Evelyn Lozada and all them ? on Basketball Wives
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ain't ? period.. Black,Purple,orange. They will ? u up if u not smart. ? clouds to many people judgement. If u find a good one keep her but still sleep with one eye shut.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL@ black women not trying to ? ? up.

Yall ? dumb.

Yeah probably ? ya whip up...cut ya clothes up or show up at job acting crazy but they ain't screaming ? ? can recover from material ? getting ? up but doing time for being accused of ? is something you can't recover from

LOL... Yeah you're one of the dumb ? I was talking about
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have pretty deep sympathy for Feminism, like I do for all movements against oppression. In my 13 years on the IC, some of the most shameful, ignorant ? posts I've ever read were in threads about ? . I got no patience for that "she was dressed that way" ? etc. ? is a scourge upon humanity, for many reasons.

That said...........

? this ? w/ a ? carrier, No Vaseline, and a M-16. Open and ? shut case. Even if, even IF dude had everybody lying for him, ? you want a prosecutor to do? Training Day, its not what you know its WHAT YOU CAN PROVE. We live in a civilization with laws and a (relatively...) functioning court system. America's Founding Fathers all loved Blackstone's Formulation - "It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer". And this country has seen the ALTERNATIVE to that - mob rule where hordes of angry crackers string up negroes at the first mention of ? . ? that.

False accusations are PART of the horror of ? , dammit. You can NEVER wash that stain off you, it doesn't matter if you get exonerated by 100 different security cameras and Barack Obama confirming your alibi.

I didn't even wanna rant but I had to get dat off my chest because I *know* there's gonna be these other cynical idiot white feminist ? trippin like dude got away with murder, just because he can throw a football. ? them.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Waits for TMZ to divulge the identity of this 'victim'
    I'm pretty sure she's black I'm reading the report and her friend who was with her that night at least is black.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ everyone on ESPN ? about the "tone" of the press conference. That joking tone he had should tell you what the State Attorney REALLY thought of that lying-ass accuser....
  • bgoat
    Options
    Waits for TMZ to divulge the identity of this 'victim'
    I'm pretty sure she's black I'm reading the report and her friend who was with her that night at least is black.

Nah, she white.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jameis & the accuser

Bavl9aQIQAAaDYz.jpg:large

I done lost all respect for this dude hugging up with an average ass Becky like that. At least RGIII ? got some ? . All that ? got is long blonde hair? ? outta here with that. His ex black girlfriend badder than that ? .

• bgoat
    Options
    Jameis & the accuser

I done lost all respect for this dude hugging up with an average ass Becky like that. At least RGIII ? got some ? . All that ? got is long blonde hair? ? outta here with that. His ex black girlfriend badder than that ? .

59hkf.jpg
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    Jameis & the accuser

59hkf.jpg

Nah, listening to dude game speeches and now this ? I've come to the conclusion that I personally think dude a lame. More power to the young brutha and his future NFL career though.

• bgoat
    Options
    You say you're not mad, but your posts clearly shows you're emotionally upset. It's ok tho.
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    You say you're not mad, but your posts clearly shows you're emotionally upset. It's ok tho.

Stop ? riding dude bruh. You wouldn't even be in here caping hard for dude if ya'll were no where close to be the #1 team in the nation. ? you his unofficial spokesman on here and ? ?

• bgoat
    Options

Stop ? riding dude bruh. You wouldn't even be in here caping hard for dude if ya'll were no where close to be the #1 team in the nation. ? you his unofficial spokesman on here and ? ?

Calm down lil ? . You mad about something that has nothing to do with you. Get your priorities together man. This is not a good look for you.
  • bgoat
    Options
    Did Jameis ? your sister? Gotta be your moms for a ? to get this mad. GTFOH!!
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options

Calm down lil ? . You mad about something that has nothing to do with you. Get your priorities together man. This is not a good look for you.

But you the one on here caping for a ? you don't know personally cause you don't like my personal opinion of the same dude you caping for? Like people really don't express their personal opinions on social media in this day in age? Man, your whole angle is ? hypocritical and a big contradiction

• bgoat
    Options

But you the one on here caping for a ? you don't know personally cause you don't like my personal opinion of the same dude you caping for? Like people really don't express their personal opinions on social media in this day in age? Man, your whole angle is ? hypocritical and a big contradiction
    I never denied I supported/caping for Jameis you dumb ? !! lol
    I just said your personal opinion was that of someone who is mad. Your post have proven that. Just accept it and run along now.
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options

I just said your personal opinion was that of someone who is mad. Your post have proven that. Just accept it and run along now.

How old are you bruh?
  • bgoat
    Options

How old are you bruh?

Probably old enough to be your daddy. Now go sit your mad ass down some where.
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options

How old are you bruh?

Grown men don't type like a child the way you do though. But you too naive to notice that.

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDB wrote: »
    ? ain't ? . In all shades and colors.

? & Hoes is a rainbow coalition indeed.

It's just harder for some nikkas to see the "? & ? " in a bish if they're blinded by blonde hair, green eyes, and a washboard ass.
  • bgoat
    Options

How old are you bruh?

Grown men don't type like a child the way you do though. But you too naive to notice that.

Do it look like I give a ? about what I'm typing on a ? message board? Your lame ass had the nerve to call me lame. ? !!
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options

How old are you bruh?

Do it look like I give a ? about what I'm typing on a ? message board? Your lame ass had the nerve to call me lame. ? !!

Bruh, I'm done going back and forth with you over this ? . Jameis is a lame and that white ? he was cuffing on the low is trash. Theirs no getting around those facts. End of story...