Comments

• Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I cremate opposition to earn my space"

"I cremate our position to urn my space"

3-0 bodybag

Clearly.....no debatin

It's interesting how Day turned up in the 3rd round and started using his old more serious flow...cuz he knew he was getting bodied. Hopefully this is some type of wake up call to that ?

oh and Smack...Throw Excel on the roster ASAP!!! ? a PG battle, give him a nice lower tier opponent like Nuborn or Ill Will...? Danja Zone would be a good match up to
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lookdude wrote: »
    I was thinkin we could start a rap genius type of website for battle rap (deciphering and explaining bars)
    With how battle rap is getting bigger and bigger that would be a good market to take over cuz I don't see any other site deciphering battle rap bars

Just a thought
    birdman-hand-rub.gif

i wanna be apart of that...give me a vp position or something my ?

who know web designing?
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Xcel got the bars just got to step the performance up if he wants to get to the big stage
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I can invest in the site for Financial gain..I'm in.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll contribute to the site for a percentage
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Im aready working on it
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would invest in something like that site.
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GodGivBiz wrote: »
    Im aready working on it

Word? what's good wit it
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    i wana be a decipher-er...whatever the hell...one of the people that break down lines

i know rapgenius has already done some battles (they did the kg the poet v. daylyt) so if this is real it would have to move quick. that uw card this month is gon the biggest card in battle rap history so ? are gonna try to capitalize off that
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Ill chip in money.
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i wana be a decipher-er

i know rapgenius has already done some battles (they did the kg the poet v. daylyt) so if this is real it would have to move quick. that uw card this month is probly the biggest card in battle rap history so ? are gonna try to capitalize off that

Yeah I seen they had 3 smack battles on there and a few kotd/don't flop but clearly battle rap isn't their main focus

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lines. No cape for Day but it was obvious he didnt take the battle or xcel serious and even so, his first round was way more entertaining and its how he had the crowd.
    @Lurk Daylyt had those ? eatin Dot Mobb dudes with him. They were hyping everything. His first wasn't nearly as nice as Xcel's if you watch w/o bias. It's 2014, come on man ppl like you need to stop judging things by crowd reaction. Don't you have your own opinion? How would you judge a Quiet Room battle with no crowd to dictate your opinion?

If he doesn't take the battle seriously that's his fault if he's on camera getting lyrically diced up.
    On lyricism, xcel got him. You can tell he must of been preppin for weeks on this battle, cuz while he nice, who has ever heard of him?

This is a bad thing? Why are you giving him his props then searching for a reason to discredit him? Doesn't everyone prepare for a battle for at least a couple weeks nowadays? Are you gonna use that same criticism for Lux and Hollow? Lux has been writing for a year and a half...Hollow the same even though he had the Surf battle in the middle.

And that last part of your post is shameful. Don't do that.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody sayin he wack...Point is, he sayin hard ? but he not as polished as Daylyt in performance, plus some of his ? sounded less like battle bars and more like the type of competitive raps a ? would spit on a track...And yes, Day first was ? with his...He got the other two though, Daylyt not stupid he was reacting to erthing XCel said...Bars are not enough to be a star in this ? no more, point blank...XCel can rap he just has to get used to the stage...Day gon do what he do regardless, he givin ? platforms really...He take a lotta battles with less popular dudes...They take the opportunity to come as hard as they can because they have a shot against a very popular opponent...
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    New daylyt blog basically sayin he's not gonna go all out on no name opponents(mentions jc) cuz its a lose lose. If he beats them he gets no props , but if he loses than he takes the L. Goes on to say the B magic battle is the opportunity he's been waitin for , and this will be the best performance you've seen from him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MjIujxEuaM
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    i cut the vid off when i heard a toilet flush. hell na ?
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Da Riddler wrote: »
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Ill chip in money.

^^Western union $6.50 so i can hit up burger king right quick. I got u when my income tax get back.

Sent 8.50. Get that large size bruh.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bruh this excel battle is ? up my head...

This ? said : my mood flips, and its DOOM for these ? X_X

and that ? was LIGHT in the context of every thing he's saying....got dayum
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Nobody sayin he wack...Point is, he sayin hard ? but he not as polished as Daylyt in performance, plus some of his ? sounded less like battle bars and more like the type of competitive raps a ? would spit on a track...And yes, Day first was ? with his...He got the other two though, Daylyt not stupid he was reacting to erthing XCel said...Bars are not enough to be a star in this ? no more, point blank...XCel can rap he just has to get used to the stage...Day gon do what he do regardless, he givin ? platforms really...He take a lotta battles with less popular dudes...They take the opportunity to come as hard as they can because they have a shot against a very popular opponent...

Exactly
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Xcel caught a body
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I seen the lux sm2 verses on rap genius

If yall really wanna do that (and it would be a dope concept) yall better be quick before them jewish starbucks hipsters hop on it for real

They got banned by google so this might be the time
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    ay @GodGivBiz is my battle happening? wassup with bride?
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Battle Break Down...?
This discussion has been closed.