I'm on some lazy ? I'll do one round unlimited audio
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    GodGivBiz wrote: »
    SMACK/ URL PRESENTS PROVING GROUNDS:DANNY MYERS VS JAY RELL
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kH21Zfa2d0

Wasn't this released in the old thread?

Never said it was new. Alot of people probably skipped that battle previously not knowing who they were.

The Danny Myers vs Jon Jon is even older than Jay Rell vs Myers.

Theyre both throwbacks.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    battlefix.com/upcoming-battles-in-january-2014/
    UPCOMING BATTLES IN JANUARY 2014

With over 35 battle events already booked for the month of January, it can be hard to keep track. So we’ll be highlighting some of the upcoming battles in January 2014. URL has or had a January event in the works, with Nuborn vs Tone Montana on the card, but nothing has been officially announced so far. Not sure if that means the event is being pushed back, or if they’ll be announcing it soon. That said, there are eight events worth taking note of, which are highlighted below. If you’d like to see flyers for all of this month’s events, be sure to check the events page.

New Year Order From Rare Breed Entertainment

Rare Breed Entertainment is holding their New Year Order event in New York on January 4th. This event features Aye Verb vs Ah Di Boom, Goodz vs Danja Zone, Swave Sevah vs Rosenberg Raw, Big Kannon vs Money Bagz, Bonnie Godiva vs Dutchess, Flamez vs Bones Brigante and Ooops vs Blu Ray.

Breaking Point Event From The Empire Battle League

Then on January 5th, Empire Battle League will be hosting their Breaking Point event, which is available on PPV. The event will be hosted by URL’s Smack, and features DNA vs Calicoe, Charlie Clips vs Chilla Jones, JC vs Danja Zone and Cortez vs K-Shine.

How The West Was Won 4 Event From AHAT

AHAT will be hosting their How The West Was Won 4 event on January 10th and 11th, featuring Daylyt vs Scheme, Rum Nitty vs Emerson Kennedy, Danny Myers vs Morawsha, Juice vs Young B The Future and much more. This two day event features over 20 battles in total.

MCMI: Warzone

The MCMI: Warzone event is taking place in Brooklyn, NY on January 11th, featuring Cortez vs Automatic Ray and PC vs Dallas Cash.

The Cold War 2 Event From iBattle Worldwide

iBattle Worldwide is holding The Cold War 2 event on January 18th, featuring Daylyt vs M. Ciddy, Cityy Towers vs Presidential Dubz, Hazey Williams vs Prez Mafia, Aktive vs Ivan Da Great, Dirt vs Tru Wordz and much more.

For The Cause Event From Battle For Benefits

The For The Cause event from Battle For Benefits is going down in Atlanta, GA on January 25th. This event features Marv Won vs Syd Vicious, Quest Mcody vs A Class, ATM vs Kaveman Brown and more. This event is taking place in conjunction with Colorado Rap and the Face Off Battle League.

Blackout 4 Event From King Of The Dot

King Of The Dot’s highly anticipated Blackout 4 event takes place in Toronto on January 24th and 25th. There will be a PPV stream available on the 25th and 26th, which you can order here. For those looking to be in attendance for the event, you can purchase your tickets here.

Blackout 4 features the Pat Stay vs Dizaster Title Match, ? vs Big T, and the 2013 Grand Prix Finals to crown the first Ground Zero Champion, Step Easy vs DDSS. The rest of the card is up in the air, but already announced to be battling is Charron, Yung Ill, Conceited, Loe Pesci, Bonnie Godiva, RemyD, Ill Will, Fresco, Charlie Clips, Osa, 100 Bulletz, Arcane, Rone, Rich Dolarz, DNA, Shotty Horroh, J-Pro, The Saurus, JC, Swave Sevah, Real Deal, Soul, Rum Nitty, Aye Verb, Tycoon Tax and Uno Lavoz.

High Stakes Event From The UW Battle League

Last but not least is UW Battle League’s High Stakes event on January 26th. UW’s High Stakes event features the battle everyone has been waiting for, Loaded Lux vs Hollow Da Don. Also on the stacked card, is Tsu Surf vs Calicoe, Hitman Holla vs O-Red, B Magic vs Daylyt and Abu vs Nice from the UW Draft League. This event will be available on PPV, and it appears as if the battles won’t be dropping on YouTube, so make sure to order the event.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Swave needs to stop ? with LWs.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Im battlin miles ^^^

So Danja Zone is battlin Goodz on the 4th and JC on the 5th, he's coming up in the world.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Da Riddler wrote: »
    Im battlin miles ^^^

So Danja Zone is battlin Goodz on the 4th and JC on the 5th, he's coming up in the world.
    I think he gonna lose to Goodz and have a debatable vs JC. Him n JC are extra similar. Goodz is a better performer even tho lately Danja Zone been gettin better like in his Mickey Factz battle but that MFer sorta not a real battler anyway..
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel like Bigg K and Moneybaggz are gon fight...
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    AHAT | Rap Battle | John John Da Don vs Danny Myers | Atlanta vs Las Vegas
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3DBc_Op-2U

Jeeeeesus christ Danny Myers is going to be a ? problem this year. never saw this battle.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »

Jeeeeesus christ Danny Myers is going to be a ? problem this year. never saw this battle.
    I was looking at all his old battles and surprised to finf out he battled someone of Jonnys caliber already. They both did their thing despite early mic problems.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Apparently Xcel from Boston so ive been doing research on what he did last year...

NoMercyTV x PMG Interview Xcel
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDL8pWrK-is

TrapHouse NY Presents Get Right vs Xcel
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93drMs35Jd8

TrapHouse NY Presents Jimz vs Xcel
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jddFAnR2vMw

TrapHouse NY Presents Jey Bundy vs Xcel | #TrapHouseNY #JeyBundyVsXcel
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKlvRcGvrKU
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

His battle vs JJDD was barely aiight.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Yea I watched dude's other ? , he never came close to his performance vs Rum Nitty
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    I liked it. nh.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    That xcel interview was on point. ? said TsuSurf was the most overrated and LottaZay was the most underrated, and ? need to stop ducking Swave. He also mentioned alot of up n coming dudes he felt are nice. Ill be dropping their battles in here so yall can get familiar.
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loaded lux really think he Scott hall n ?
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If John John drop another ? multiple choice, multiple choice remix, or anything involving a list of choices in a battle ever again, I hope someone drops a plane on his back. Stop that ? , bruh. I know you BR dudes read this thread.

STOP IT! It's over.

It's like after that T-Money Bagz, Holla, and Bill Collector run, John went cold as ? .
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    He had some ? in that battle, but its like the multiple choice ? negated his whole round. Clips face described how every viewer was feelin when he did that ? .
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That xcel interview was on point. ? said TsuSurf was the most overrated and LottaZay was the most underrated, and ? need to stop ducking Swave. He also mentioned alot of up n coming dudes he felt are nice. Ill be dropping their battles in here so yall can get familiar.

Yeah I agreed w/ most of his points in that interview.

"A lot of battle rappers can say a lot of nothing very ill"

So true
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »

Yeah I agreed w/ most of his points in that interview.

"A lot of battle rappers can say a lot of nothing very ill"

So true

Thats why Im huge fan of Swave cuz he dont got alot of style but he got alot truth.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Whoever started the phrase "Talk To em!" started it because of Swave Sevah.
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Whoever started the phrase "Talk To em!" started it because of Swave Sevah.
    I wonder who started that "Talk ya ? /Talk that ? !". I know its not really "original" but they been saying it at battles alot more lately.
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ay @GodGivBiz is my battle happening? wassup with bride?

Challenge accepted! See you soon,gabs...
This discussion has been closed.