Official Battle Rap Thread 2K14: FOF!

Options

Comments

• SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aka40Cal wrote: »
    My Battle rap brothas...BEHOLD (apparently this is supposed to be Bonnie & Pharra according to Rosenburg Raww)
    https://scontent-b-lga.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/q82/s720x720/1011776_625860380782469_562070306_n.jpg
    https://scontent-a-lga.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1/q88/1512475_625854014116439_778623949_n.jpg
    https://scontent-a-lga.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1526246_527889903985366_1161778874_n.jpg

Pharra is nice and all but if she let K-Shine smash then she falls down the list a lil bit. I couldn't hit a chick that been with that sweaty ass ? . ? be sweating like he Big T size.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    The first 2 pics can be anybody, and the last one definitely isnt either one of em.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lookdude wrote: »
    Tay Roc been rappin since 16 and ain't got a quotable yet

lol you a hater roc got plenty qoutables

Drop one

"I'm going bonkers every bar a dome shot
    Hat low all in his face this that old roc

!"
    I know its hate on tay tay time but the above is kinda dope to me

that old roc
    Karen-Civil-Jay-Black-Album-COVER.jpg
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aka40Cal wrote: »
    My Battle rap brothas...BEHOLD (apparently this is supposed to be Bonnie & Pharra according to Rosenburg Raww)
    https://scontent-b-lga.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/q82/s720x720/1011776_625860380782469_562070306_n.jpg
    https://scontent-a-lga.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1/q88/1512475_625854014116439_778623949_n.jpg
    https://scontent-a-lga.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1526246_527889903985366_1161778874_n.jpg

3rd pic the tats look like Pharas.... Other two hard to tell who it is.

That back shot pic is GOAT status.

• _Goldie_
    Options
    Nah those aint her tats, phara has some baby feet on her arm, the shorty in the pic got birds and ? . Plus she doesnt have those tats on her chest.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Da Riddler wrote: »
    Nah those aint her tats, phara has some baby feet on her arm, the shorty in the pic got birds and ? . Plus she doesnt have those tats on her chest.

Maybe I've got pics of wrong chick, is this not Phara funeral?

ooSkpGg.jpg
  • englishdude
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that's her..... The tats match.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    yea u right, the pic i looked at only showed one side of her arm.

Id prolly smash
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SupremeXXV wrote: »
    On another note, I had this debate with my lil bro about Reed Dollaz tryna jump back in the ring. My brother said John John would body him, but I don't see that. I don't know if Reed would win, but I doubt he'd get killed eventho he ain't battled in years. What ya'll think?

I have questions about his approach that can't be answered until I actually see the battle. You remember how E Ness approached the Summer Madness 2 battle vs DNA? He tried too hard to emulate some of the things the newer battlers were doing and he did some JJDD type ? using other ppls "quotables." He also allowed the crowd to make him insecure instead of just getting his ? off.

The only requirement for the guys who are jumping back into the ring after long layoffs is to have updated wordplay and references (THAT DOESN'T MEAN TRY TO OVERSCHEME LIKE A LOT OF THESE NEW DUDES). I personally don't believe they have to slow their flow to a conversational pace or pause a bunch of times like newer battlers do.

As far as style and energy/aggression he already has it.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    I think we can clearly see who is rocking with who in this thread..like 4 of you got the same exact opinions. No debating.
  • englishdude
    Options
    GodGivBiz wrote: »
    I think we can clearly see who is rocking with who in this thread..like 4 of you got the same exact opinions. No debating.

Personally... Who gives a ? atleaste this threads getting crazy replies already this year.

Some people are gunna share the same opinion or prefer a certain style... So what?

• DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Gotta see how ILL Will bodied Bmagic

• lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When are we battling again
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options

Personally... Who gives a ? atleaste this threads getting crazy replies already this year.

Some people are gunna share the same opinion or prefer a certain style... So what?
    ? go drink some tea.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    When are we battling again

25th
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    CHILL WILL, If I DONT STEAL WILL, THE STEEL WILL...
    HEADSHOTS, HE WONT REMEMBER A ROUND, I'LL YUNG ILL WILL
    I LET THE CROWD CHOOSE HOW YOU GET IT, WHEN I ? WILL
    SHOULD I GIVE HIMA SMITH LIKE EMMITT? OR EMMET TILL WILL?

I can see why certain ? be leaking out their juicy juice boxes
  • englishdude
    Options

? go drink some tea.

You really are a hoe lol.
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited January 2014
    Options

? go drink some tea.

You really are a hoe lol.

I'm a hoe cuz I told you to drink some tea? No you're a hoe if drinking some tea hurt ya feelings. Little kids always gotta call someone a name first tho. Next time Imma talk about brushing ya teeth, and you'll get mad too.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    your both hoes.
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    your both hoes.
    You was a born a hoe, Your momma from Idaho, and ya daddy from Ohio.
  • 1of1
    Options
    @GodGivBiz you're battling @_DUB_ this time?
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    @GodGivBiz you're battling @_DUB_ this time?
    nah we already battled. I got Poncho.
  • 1of1
    Options
    Oh yeah. Didn't you erase that ? ? Lol y'all on some other ? .

Anyway all this time to cook, I better hear some amazing ? .

Nobody is down for the one-off audio battle it seems.
  • 1of1
    Options
    Not everybody has to battle on that day, and I get the feeling that it will go down the same as last time w/ poor organization and everything being posted on RNT.

I've approached a few ppl to set up a one-off or two since this ? seems to be moving at a snail's pace...I was gonna drop some ? early to set this place ablaze. But ? it I'll see what happens on the 25th.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    lol tbh ive been bullshittin, being that ik i have 2-3 weeks to cook. If yall wanna move the date closer we can.
This discussion has been closed.