ALWAYS TALK ABOUT THE GOAT RAPPER BUT WHAT ABOUT THE GOAT DANCEHALL ARTIST....

Options

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jah kno them did kartel wrong .How can you convict someone when the police was tampered with ??. listen i feel the reason why it was guilty verdict is 1. kartel was goin to file a lawsuite against everybody and thats going to be a big payout for him . its fkd up FREE WORL BOSS & GAZA YUTES
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn dancehall lost a GOAT
  • RickyRich
    Options
    damn still cant believe
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heard he gets no respect in jail.
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Yepper I heard it earlier.
    I wonder whose gonna offer him a lucrative ghost writing deal.

Somebody call Khaled, gully ? voice + jail boss lyrics + stephen mcgregor riddim = $$$$$

• Ranxx
    Options
    WarTeacha wrote: »
    jah kno them did kartel wrong .How can you convict someone when the police was tampered with ??. listen i feel the reason why it was guilty verdict is 1. kartel was goin to file a lawsuite against everybody and thats going to be a big payout for him . its fkd up FREE WORL BOSS & GAZA YUTES

I'm hearing this theory that Kartel is still in control and this is all an intellectual plan to expose the big man dem

Dem seh Lizard still alive and will appear on sentencing day to hexonerate di gaza don

At first I just took at as shock, denial and desperation but the more I listen I'm like

281.gif
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    whelp its a wrap for kartel
    lol at busta rhymes being at the courthouse
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Ranxx wrote: »
    WarTeacha wrote: »

I'm hearing this theory that Kartel is still in control and this is all an intellectual plan to expose the big man dem

Dem seh Lizard still alive and will appear on sentencing day to hexonerate di gaza don

At first I just took at as shock, denial and desperation but the more I listen I'm like

281.gif

kartel will come out . Gaza 4 Life
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol im in jamaica right now watching tvj and smh at this ? talking bout she fasting till they free cartel, muthafuckas is out here calling him ?
  • RickyRich
    Options
    lol im in jamaica right now watching tvj and smh at this ? talking bout she fasting till they free cartel, muthafuckas is out here calling him ?

from what i heard used to take care of the people in the gaza aka portmore .So i guess thats why the praise him so much of what he did .Cuz the government dont care about them at all. He did more for them then the government thats how they see it .Jah kno will be set free .
  • RickyRich
    Options
    i don't see no other dj dropping chunes like him .Even behind bars the man still ? it . Half em artist tryin take his style cough cough alkaline
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should never have allowed that cell phone evidence to be used that ? killed kartel.
  • CP203
    Options
    di people den out ya so, a war aid police ever since di verdict announce and lol they never let busta inna di court house
  • RickyRich
    Options
    di people den out ya so, a war aid police ever since di verdict announce and lol they never let busta inna di court house

they had his grandma sitting on the sidewalk wtf . elder lady sittin on the sidewalk for how many hrs . JA is too disrespectful
  • Ranxx
    Options
    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    A lot of you ? 'ole badmind bitchmade ? ecstatic right now, but yu know what comes after a sentence right?

Gwaan hol di faith darg, appeal sink from dem try bribe di jury

2duw1h0.jpg

Only Lizard himself can save kartel now, him diss di wrong set ah people
  • CP203
    Options
    kartel a fraud, di man a try hang himself inna jail, talk all dem gunman talk anna cry and try ? himself fiya pon di fassy hole
  • Ranxx
    Options
    kartel a fraud, di man a try hang himself inna jail, talk all dem gunman talk anna cry and try ? himself fiya pon di fassy hole

dat a gwaan???

charge pon toppa charge for the creacha, they just set the trial date for conspiracy to pevert

maybe he realize that he is better off dead, sensible Jamaicans knew this in 09...
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was the same way when Buju got sent up under the jail. Jamaica will get over it and crown someone else
  • CP203
    Options
    dave kelley needs to come back
  • Ranxx
    Options
    @representingda203‌

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tz7TRoktPg

Cham & Mavado from this year, Dave Kelly production. I think this get a lot of play over the summer
  • RickyRich
    Options
    fk all yall bad mouth fkers em worlboss will always be on top .never switch GAZA till the end
  • Ranxx
    Options
    They gave kartel life, 35 years before parole
  • RickyRich
    Options
    jah knos he is inocennt .
  • Ranxx
    Options
    The Don Gorgon Ninjaman murder trial was due to start today but push back to november
    KINGSTON, Jamaica -- The Court Monday morning refused an application by entertainer Desmond ‘Ninja Man’ Ballentine to have his murder case thrown out.

Attorney KD Knight representing Ninja Man asked the court Monday to dismiss the case against his client and his two co accused on the grounds that their Constitutional Rights have been breached because of the length of time it's taken to have the case tried.

The matter has been on the trial list since 2009.

Ninja Man will have to return to court on November 10, 2014 for trial.

The entertainer is accused of the March 16, 2009 gun murder of Richard Johnson.

He is jointly charged with his son Janiel, and another man, Dennis Clayton.