ALWAYS TALK ABOUT THE GOAT RAPPER BUT WHAT ABOUT THE GOAT DANCEHALL ARTIST....

Options

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ranxx wrote: »
    Popcaan has his album coming out soon, good look for the fry yiy. Some fans still say he sold out addi but then again addi was ? his girl

Him and mavado have a real maddd chune right now
    Popcaan has his album coming out soon, good look for the fry yiy. Some fans still say he sold out addi but then again addi was ? his girl

he did sell out the worl boss wtf u talking about . How you biggin him up on stage but have not gone to see him .Poppy should blame his girl not kartel . he aint Unrly either wastemon . blakryno will deal wit him
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hear seh unruly gang is nuttin to play wid in real life so popskull have nuttin to fear from kartel. Why yuh tink stein haffi keep di issue lyrical?

Blak ryno can't buss he can't reach popcaan level now. Plus popcaan neva tek gaza beatin like ryno, long time kartel and him fren dem mistreat ryno.

Richie spice sing the world is a cycle, Every gaza artiste has abandoned the hunchback. He should never have diss bounty killer...
  • RickyRich
    Options
    I hear seh unruly gang is nuttin to play wid in real life so popskull have nuttin to fear from kartel. Why yuh tink stein haffi keep di issue lyrical?

Blak ryno can't buss he can't reach popcaan level now. Plus popcaan neva tek gaza beatin like ryno, long time kartel and him fren dem mistreat ryno.

Richie spice sing the world is a cycle, Every gaza artiste has abandoned the hunchback. He should never have diss bounty killer...

poppy only reached that level because of GAZA & KARTEL . At the start poppy was the least favorite . Do you kno hes the reason why most of them left. Hes the one behind blakryno n kartel fall out starting rumors about ryno snitching and ? .Unruly gang is nuthing trus me .likkle yutes running around acting ? nuh of them ? .Yall need to stop worshiping bounty killer like that some battymon ? foreal .Thats same person who beat his women wit a hammer and no one talks about that .
  • RickyRich
    Options
    GAZA forever . i will be heading over to JA soon . my ? jus came bac and he said streets still tlkin bout kartel .
  • RickyRich
    Options
    mavado vs busy signal is heating up
  • RickyRich
    Options
    mavado finna get buried again geeeez
  • Ranxx
    Options
    Jahno star that war could be nice still, Iyara & 3star already kick off so gully vs alliance/turf might not be too far away

You hear Mavado new writer Ryme Minister? Di yute is full of lyrics....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEedH233z_k

atomic-bomb-history-sky.gif
  • RickyRich
    Options
    vado cant buss artist . Gullyside artist still stock pon the gully pad
  • RickyRich
    Options
    ryme minister is nice ima check it out for
  • Ranxx
    Options
    3star Jahvinchi and ryme minister with mavado as the general is a full war panel, if it start to get bubbly they can get a big hype from it.

Alliance is looking strong right now the yute Kalado have a nice buzz. Add killa and busy to the mix with Iyara along side and gullyside get sweep weh
  • RickyRich
    Options
    yo jahvinci nuh wit mavado
  • Ranxx
    Options
    yea man jah vinci a link with gully from last year maybe not official but he is over that side of the fence
  • Ranxx
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Yoooooooow forgive dem they know not what they have done they rise the father against the son war ? get bubbly!!

Bounty Killer - Death Work (Mavado diss)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjQhvVL46EA#t=169

1st verse kinda weak but the 2nd verse and the outro just level everything pon the gully
  • Ranxx
    Options
    The general nuh hide and talk he call mavado name big and clear so if the singer run now he is a big ?
  • Ranxx
    Options
    Bumbaclaaaart 3star at dem already war ? get bubbly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWmpzSMpyTg
  • RickyRich
    Options
    nuh of them gullyside artist is worth listening to . I dont rlly ? wit both sides but ima side wit alliance
  • RickyRich
    Options
    mavado cant buss no artist idk why jah vinci would go under another artist when hes ready known as a good singer
  • RickyRich
    Options
    the one ting ppl cant say kartel nuh buss the yute dem . popcaan,gazaslim,gazasheba,gazaindu,tommylee,maxwell,Gazabookie,blakryno,gazakim,notnice
  • RickyRich
    Options
    nuff yute dem got buss out of gaza camp .how much get buss frm gullypad
  • Ranxx
    Options
    Yea its true kartel buss dem yute deh but he was too concern with control and his 48 laws of power. He never want them to grow as individual that's why I don't rate him as a mentor
  • Ranxx
    Options
    Worl'Boss wrote: »
    nuh of them gullyside artist is worth listening to . I dont rlly ? wit both sides but ima side wit alliance

Killer is my general so alliance mi seh by default, chase cross is an iron balloon but yuh cyaa dismiss gully like one time

• Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh at just seeing this now

Yellow/Super

Buju/Vybz/Bounty

Beenie

***King Shango for me however tho but his music is mostly conscious so he's in a world of his own.

Til Shilo Kalomji too
  • Ranxx
    Options
    Big up yourself @anansi I see your good works in the other reggae/afrobeat thread

what did u think of dis chune yah

http://youtu.be/aAW8H3vr-9Q
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big up yourself @anansi I see your good works in the other reggae/afrobeat thread

Massive chune! Dem need a video fi dis ya chune
  • Ranxx
    Options
    Anansi wrote: »

Massive chune! Dem need a video fi dis ya chune

Yea man fi real

Chune like this make proud of the culture