ALWAYS TALK ABOUT THE GOAT RAPPER BUT WHAT ABOUT THE GOAT DANCEHALL ARTIST....

Options

Comments

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol every ? that could sing in Jamaica at one time or another name used to be singing blacks.
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mavado far from boring all he needs is a decent writer & a strong management team and he would be back on top

If the ? beats the charges they should team up against tommy lee and popcaan, that would bring some life back to dancehall
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mi general will beat the case . why would he team up wit vado for ??? that dont make sense , when vado & poppi are cool . I think tommy lee n kartel will squesh w.e the beef they have .But kartel will diss poppy but poppy dont got lyrics to go against kartel so it lose battle
  • Ranxx
    Options
    Their whole rivalry is exaggerated and engineered for promo so I don't it's far fetched for them to link back up.
    I heard back in 2012 Kartel was writing some song fi Mavado so you never know.

Really and truly the man should go free this trial is an embarrassment to the Jamaican judicial system

Tommy Lee star is fading right now so I doubt Kartel have any use for him. He might send some new recruits for them like the yute Alkaline or the one Gage who say Tommy stole his style.

I think you're right about popskull though he's not built for war, better he stick to making party tunes. I wouldnt be surprised if he links with Killa & Alliance if Kartel is freed.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Ranxx wrote: »
    Their whole rivalry is exaggerated and engineered for promo so I don't it's far fetched for them to link back up.
    I heard back in 2012 Kartel was writing some song fi Mavado so you never know.

Really and truly the man should go free this trial is an embarrassment to the Jamaican judicial system

Tommy Lee star is fading right now so I doubt Kartel have any use for him. He might send some new recruits for them like the yute Alkaline or the one Gage who say Tommy stole his style.

I think you're right about popskull though he's not built for war, better he stick to making party tunes. I wouldnt be surprised if he links with Killa & Alliance if Kartel is freed.

i think gage and kartel about to do business .kartel big him up , so i think kartel goin to reform empire or something . Alkaline is a bootleg kartel . His style to similar and hes being backed by notnice. Also poppy already linkin up wit killa and gullyside but i doubt he will sign to them but will team up and do tracks .
  • RickyRich
    Options
    poppy letting fame get this head . hes starting alot of random beefs wit ppl knowning he cant battle on stage or in the streets .If you rolling wit brunch of gangstas dont make you a gangsta lol .
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Great youtube account for dancehall mixtapes, I was searching for the dancheall of war 2013 unruly gal mixtape n ?

http://www.youtube.com/user/DancehallOfWar/videos
  • RickyRich
    Options
    i was watchin a clip about ryno and he was biggin up kartel well , i have a feeling they ill link up again.
  • Ranxx
    Options
    poppy letting fame get this head . hes starting alot of random beefs wit ppl knowning he cant battle on stage or in the streets .If you rolling wit brunch of gangstas dont make you a gangsta lol .

Yea Stein is giving popcaan problems right, some area dispute out in country

I hope Ryno can capitalize off killing kippo and have a strong 2014. I don't really check for his music but long time him a try and nah give up so mi affi rate that.
  • Ranxx
    Options
    Busy giving mavado correction on the issue with the general.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it4p9rVqngs
  • RickyRich
    Options

I hope Ryno can capitalize off killing kippo and have a strong 2014. I don't really check for his music but long time him a try and nah give up so mi affi rate that.

Poppy blaakball ryno mi think
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Poppy nuh badmon he striaght ? man . Me nuh fan of stein but he a go hard at poppy but poppy nuh respond . He only respond wit the song called nuh ramp
  • Vertebrae
    Vertebrae Members Posts: 113 ✭✭
    Options
  • RickyRich
    Options
    buju a damn fool for getting himself in that mess knowning the police & them battymon want to take him down since time.
  • Ranxx
    Options

No sah poppi nuh have dem strength deh.

Kartel blackball ryno and allegedly send man to shoot up his yard. Come to think of it the Gaza camp was so insular that once an artiste leave they have no allies left in the industry so it's kinda like blackballed by default. Look how they all fade away once they turn away from the Gaza.

off topic @millzmccaine the pic in your sig darg

dhMeAzK.gif
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    good ass thread bout to go thru this whole thread and give a listen to some of the most dropped names. I only know the popular dudes :D

youtube.com/watch?v=u6iJHIzDwfg
  • RickyRich
    Options

No sah poppi nuh have dem strength deh.

Kartel blackball ryno and allegedly send man to shoot up his yard. Come to think of it the Gaza camp was so insular that once an artiste leave they have no allies left in the industry so it's kinda like blackballed by default. Look how they all fade away once they turn away from the Gaza.

off topic @millzmccaine the pic in your sig darg

dhMeAzK.gif

listen to this interview http://www.madaroad.com/profiles/blogs/video-gage-calls-black-ryno-dancehall-football-and-says-he-stole
  • Ranxx
    Options
    Gage need to come off artistes name first tommy lee now ryno. He said nobody buss him into the dancehall but from the artiste's he's targeting it seem he's trying to get kartel attention.

Prosecution should be playing the video and audio evidence today. I think this evidence will determine the outcome of the trial with all the hype they gave it.

• RickyRich
    Options
    Gage need to come off artistes name first tommy lee now ryno. He said nobody buss him into the dancehall but from the artiste's he's targeting it seem he's trying to get kartel attention.

Prosecution should be playing the video and audio evidence today. I think this evidence will determine the outcome of the trial with all the hype they gave it.

ya he is .He lookin for kartel to sign him i guess
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tanto Metro and Devonte......lol...Na, I'd go with Buju, Supercat, or Beenie.....one of those three
  • yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bounty Killa the 5 star general!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ranxx
    Options
    Things going from bad to worse for Kartel in this trial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoJEBIbA8Fo

Enough for a conspiracy conviction at least, hope the defense have something up their sleeve
  • rahrahrah
    rahrahrah Members Posts: 88 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Things going from bad to worse for Kartel in this trial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoJEBIbA8Fo

Enough for a conspiracy conviction at least, hope the defense have something up their sleeve

ya mon .. ? nuh look good at all for kartel .
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the goat is shabba