ALWAYS TALK ABOUT THE GOAT RAPPER BUT WHAT ABOUT THE GOAT DANCEHALL ARTIST....

Options

Comments

• Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Ranxx wrote: »
    right vybz kartel aka worl boss is running the place but beenie man is the G.O.A.T .

FREE WORLD BOSS GAZA4EVA

Jail Boss will never see the light of day

lol if thats what you think . If you followed the case you can tell it's just fuckery . Worl Boss will touch road on jan 6 2014 GAZA mi SEH bun fishcaan

Remember this is Jamaica legal system, it's not like the US or other 1st world countries. If certain people in Jamaica decide Kartel is going away then no lawyer can save him. The fact they took such a fuckery case to trial should be an indication that something is not right.

cool nuh missa millz popskull might be a real dancehall coward but he is a good yout.

U rate Tommy Lee?

ya mon JA police been wanting to get kartel since time , thats why i have a feeling them set him up and trying to end his career . I used to rate fishcaan but mi nuh like how he a gwan switchin sides and workin wit mavado & bounty .Kartel is the one that built and spent time buildin his career nuh of them were there and you cant go visit the man who helped you and took you out the ghetto thats nuh right. I rate tommy Lee too but he also left kartel and nuh pay the man a visit from what kartel said in his letter. Fishcaan drops good chunes i wont lie but hes very shady . do you kno a kid name alkaline ?

Alkaline di yout weh tattoo him eye ball dem? Yeah him future bright right now.

Real talk poppy and tommy lee violate Kartel. But they learned from the best remember ungrateful Kartel diss 5 star general Bounty Killer and violate the order

ya him a buss soon tyme but he reminds me of kartel his style. But ya bounty a selfish man he nah want the youth dem to buss at all .Look him and mavado now they beefin cuz mavado blowin up overseas.

lol bounty and his ways are notorious still but nuff yout him buss in the dancehall from scare dem crew in the 90's up to artists like wayne marshall and busy signal.

Gaza and Gully were two separate different stems but both from the general's branch, with Ninja man at the root of it. Kartel already kick down Ninja in 03 then took the disharmony between him and Bounty public by rising against Killa musically then ran from the clash like gyal. Mavado hasn't crossed that line that's why I still rate him.

Let the general tell it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmtpcvqNel8

ye but there was an interview where kartel said he shouldnt went up against bounty . He knows he was wrong for that you kno.People forget how lyrical kartel really is , he can put up a good fight against bounty but i doubt he will win tho . As for mavado hes not a battle deejay kartel mash him up at sting . GAZA was more successful then gully .

The real fans never forget Kartel lyricism him and artiste like spragga benz really changed the game in that regard. But only a handful can test Killa when it comes to stage clash, Kartel is not one of them. A lot of people say he won at Sting but on the day the crowd gave it to Mavado on the day still.

And yea man Gaza did buss weh one time. But all of Kartel's artistes fell off once he stop endorsing them. All Mavado need it a decent song writer and its game over
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    right vybz kartel aka worl boss is running the place but beenie man is the G.O.A.T .

FREE WORLD BOSS GAZA4EVA

lol if thats what you think . If you followed the case you can tell it's just fuckery . Worl Boss will touch road on jan 6 2014 GAZA mi SEH bun fishcaan

Remember this is Jamaica legal system, it's not like the US or other 1st world countries. If certain people in Jamaica decide Kartel is going away then no lawyer can save him. The fact they took such a fuckery case to trial should be an indication that something is not right.

cool nuh missa millz popskull might be a real dancehall coward but he is a good yout.

U rate Tommy Lee?

ya mon JA police been wanting to get kartel since time , thats why i have a feeling them set him up and trying to end his career . I used to rate fishcaan but mi nuh like how he a gwan switchin sides and workin wit mavado & bounty .Kartel is the one that built and spent time buildin his career nuh of them were there and you cant go visit the man who helped you and took you out the ghetto thats nuh right. I rate tommy Lee too but he also left kartel and nuh pay the man a visit from what kartel said in his letter. Fishcaan drops good chunes i wont lie but hes very shady . do you kno a kid name alkaline ?

Real talk poppy and tommy lee violate Kartel. But they learned from the best remember ungrateful Kartel diss 5 star general Bounty Killer and violate the order

ya him a buss soon tyme but he reminds me of kartel his style. But ya bounty a selfish man he nah want the youth dem to buss at all .Look him and mavado now they beefin cuz mavado blowin up overseas.

lol bounty and his ways are notorious still but nuff yout him buss in the dancehall from scare dem crew in the 90's up to artists like wayne marshall and busy signal.

Gaza and Gully were two separate different stems but both from the general's branch, with Ninja man at the root of it. Kartel already kick down Ninja in 03 then took the disharmony between him and Bounty public by rising against Killa musically then ran from the clash like gyal. Mavado hasn't crossed that line that's why I still rate him.

Let the general tell it

ye but there was an interview where kartel said he shouldnt went up against bounty . He knows he was wrong for that you kno.People forget how lyrical kartel really is , he can put up a good fight against bounty but i doubt he will win tho . As for mavado hes not a battle deejay kartel mash him up at sting . GAZA was more successful then gully .

The real fans never forget Kartel lyricism him and artiste like spragga benz really changed the game in that regard. But only a handful can test Killa when it comes to stage clash, Kartel is not one of them. A lot of people say he won at Sting but on the day the crowd gave it to Mavado on the day still.

And yea man Gaza did buss weh one time. But all of Kartel's artistes fell off once he stop endorsing them. All Mavado need it a decent song writer and its game over
    Bro u gotta b kiddin me if u think mavado beat kartel at sting . Mavado aint have no lyrics for kartel . In my eyes kartel finish him
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

FREE WORLD BOSS GAZA4EVA

U rate Tommy Lee?

Let the general tell it

wtf?
    bruh...
    kartel used to write for bounty, same goes for babycham.
    I ? with bounty(I grew up listening to the ? ) but he isn't better than kartel when it comes to lyricism, even if he wrote his own ? .

bounty brought a lot of artistes in the game, his problem is he doesn't want any of them bigger than him.
    He went at kartel and cham after a period and both them ? gave him hits. It's only a matter of time with movado.

S/N
    the best klash on wax was spragga vs kartel. gained a whole new respect for spragga after that. ? went tf in on kartel. the back on fourth was similar to jadakiss vs beans....if not more lyrical. yeah I said it.
  • Ranxx
    Options

FREE WORLD BOSS GAZA4EVA

U rate Tommy Lee?

Let the general tell it

Bro u gotta b kiddin me if u think mavado beat kartel at sting . Mavado aint have no lyrics for kartel . In my eyes kartel finish him

I never said i thought Mavado won, sting crowd gave him the victory. Kartel wasn't great that morning either I expected alot more from both of them tbh.
  • Ranxx
    Options
    gns wrote: »

FREE WORLD BOSS GAZA4EVA

U rate Tommy Lee?

Let the general tell it

wtf?
    bruh...
    I ? with bounty(I grew up listening to the ? ) but he isn't better than kartel when it comes to lyricism, even if he wrote his own ? .

bounty brought a lot of artistes in the game, his problem is he doesn't want any of them bigger than him.
    He went at kartel and cham after a period and both them ? gave him hits. It's only a matter of time with movado.

S/N
    the best klash on wax was spragga vs kartel. gained a whole new respect for spragga after that. ? went tf in on kartel. the back on fourth was similar to jadakiss vs beans....if not more lyrical. yeah I said it.

I can agree with the bolded in terms of lyricism but lyrics alone can't win live clash. Deva Bratt ? Kartel on wax but who cares? Really and truly war on wax comes secondary to live clash and personally i feel that if an artiste run from that they automatically lose the war.
  • RickyRich
    Options

FREE WORLD BOSS GAZA4EVA

U rate Tommy Lee?

Let the general tell it

wtf?
    bruh...

S/N

I can agree with the bolded in terms of lyricism but lyrics alone can't win live clash. Deva Bratt ? Kartel on wax but who cares? Really and truly war on wax comes secondary to live clash and personally i feel that if an artiste run from that they automatically lose the war.

? bowi nuh beat kartel man . The one that would b a good match if aidionia & kartel .
  • RickyRich
    Options

FREE WORLD BOSS GAZA4EVA

U rate Tommy Lee?

Let the general tell it

wtf?
    bruh...

S/N

kartel went hard at spragga tho . fagget correction trak kills me lmfao
  • Ranxx
    Options

FREE WORLD BOSS GAZA4EVA

U rate Tommy Lee?

Let the general tell it

wtf?
    bruh...

S/N

? bowi nuh beat kartel man . The one that would b a good match if aidionia & kartel .

Him neva answer but ? bratt deal with Kartel wickedly,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nuFZxaA3PY

Aidonia diss him already but cat face neva answer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wlC930RYO4

Kartel war record is foggy, Assassin is his only legitimate ? . But know I think about it Assassin was going hard at him before he got locked up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLF5mFtEGKc

I wished he had responded to even one of these tracks dancehall needs war. Kartel only cares about leading the youts astray
    Worl boss teach me how to mislead them u know

- Tommy lee, ungrateful hellbwoy's demon spawn
  • GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Jah Vinci is dope

U can't underestimate India's influence not only on Jamaican music but culture in general from sampling Indian music, to Dreadlocks which originally come from Hinduisim and the Hindu ? Shiva to smoking weed which also has origins in Hinduisim, to food like curry chicken, curry goat, rotti which is Indian in origin as curry comes from India

• RickyRich
    Options

FREE WORLD BOSS GAZA4EVA

U rate Tommy Lee?

Let the general tell it

wtf?
    bruh...

S/N

Kartel war record is foggy, Assassin is his only legitimate ? . But know I think about it Assassin was going hard at him before he got locked up.

I wished he had responded to even one of these tracks dancehall needs war. Kartel only cares about leading the youts astray

broooooo kartel played the same role as jay z does . When your on top you aint trying to respond to some wack artist dem who want attention off you .Kartel did answer aidionia in a couple traks and he did respond to deva . I can see you hate kartel very much but i dont agree wit what your saying . Gaza mi seh and dont get me wrong i fk wit aidionia and he is a good artist but kartel is better.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    GunTown wrote: »
    Jah Vinci is dope

U can't underestimate India's influence not only on Jamaican music but culture in general from sampling Indian music, to Dreadlocks which originally come from Hinduisim and the Hindu ? Shiva to smoking weed which also has origins in Hinduisim, to food like curry chicken, curry goat, rotti which is Indian in origin as curry comes from India

NO ? sherlock . i kno British sent them over to the west indies and from africa too .
  • ojos_negros
    ojos_negros Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bounty, buju, yellowman
  • GunTown
    Options
    Jah Vinci is dope

NO ? sherlock . i kno British sent them over to the west indies and from africa too .

But a lotta people like @usmarin are not aware of the influence
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Jah Vinci is dope

ru india
  • GunTown
    Options
    Jah Vinci is dope

ru india

Yuh
  • RickyRich
    Options
  • RickyRich
    Options
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    LOL at some of the names being brought up in here.

Second, dancehall hasn't been ? since the 90s. The ? is oversaturated as hell and the riddims don't even hold up over time.

There hasn't been a riddim made in the last 14 years touching ? , Sleng Teng, Computer,etc riddim.

This man knows what he is talking about. And lol @ vybz kartel I was happy when that ? got arrested so his music could fade away.
  • Ranxx
    Options
    MrSoutCity wrote: »

Second, dancehall hasn't been ? since the 90s. The ? is oversaturated as hell and the riddims don't even hold up over time.

There hasn't been a riddim made in the last 14 years touching ? , Sleng Teng, Computer,etc riddim.

This man knows what he is talking about. And lol @ vybz kartel I was happy when that ? got arrested so his music could fade away.

Badmind,

I may not agree with some of his behaviour but I dont wish prison on no man. Worse without trial.
  • Ranxx
    Options

FREE WORLD BOSS GAZA4EVA

U rate Tommy Lee?

Let the general tell it

wtf?
    bruh...

S/N

broooooo kartel played the same role as jay z does . When your on top you aint trying to respond to some wack artist dem who want attention off you .Kartel did answer aidionia in a couple traks and he did respond to deva . I can see you hate kartel very much but i dont agree wit what your saying . Gaza mi seh and dont get me wrong i fk wit aidionia and he is a good artist but kartel is better.

Yo missa millz mi nuh hate nuh artiste dont get me wrong. You know dancehall is full of absurdity and come in like wwe moretime. So if i refer to kartel as faggisha, cakesoap jackson or even nowadays satan is joke mi a run still. I'm used to hearing about long mouth, goat head, hungry belly old dinosaur, cut-price rodney or dog face, fin hand, dunce mavado who can't read or write and his battyman bredda lol.

I see what u are saying about kartel/jay-z but dancehall is not hip hop and to me no artiste is bigger than war.

• MrSoutCity
    Options

Badmind,

I may not agree with some of his behaviour but I dont wish prison on no man. Worse without trial.

Idgaf. What if he really killed those people? I liked up to di time and timeless kartel. But ? that other ? .
  • MrSoutCity
    Options
    And your best clash doesn't include Ninjaman ? yourself..
  • Ranxx
    Options

Badmind,

Idgaf. What if he really killed those people? I liked up to di time and timeless kartel. But ? that other ? .

I can't even disagree with this. A free kartel is jamaica's biggest troll but the music he's been putting out behind the bars has made me a fan again.

Alliance era kartel>>>>>jail boss>>>>worl boss
    And your best clash doesn't include Ninjaman ? yourself..

How ninja drop inna dis? Nobody was disputing the gargon's credentials
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "DONT NOBODY WANNA HEAR NO MUTHAFUCKIN CAPLETOOOOON!!!!!!!!!! "
    *ODB at a Wu Tang concert when Capleton didn't show up*

I just thought that was funny but I'll take the easy route and say Sean Paul