ALWAYS TALK ABOUT THE GOAT RAPPER BUT WHAT ABOUT THE GOAT DANCEHALL ARTIST....

Options

Comments

• Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ranxx wrote: »
    right vybz kartel aka worl boss is running the place but beenie man is the G.O.A.T .

FREE WORLD BOSS GAZA4EVA

Jail Boss will never see the light of day

lol if thats what you think . If you followed the case you can tell it's just fuckery . Worl Boss will touch road on jan 6 2014 GAZA mi SEH bun fishcaan

Remember this is Jamaica legal system, it's not like the US or other 1st world countries. If certain people in Jamaica decide Kartel is going away then no lawyer can save him. The fact they took such a fuckery case to trial should be an indication that something is not right.

cool nuh missa millz popskull might be a real dancehall coward but he is a good yout.

U rate Tommy Lee?
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Buju Banton
    Supercat
    Yellowman
    Bounty Killer
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sizzla
    Buju
    Mavado
    Berrington
    Jr. Reed and most of everybody else that was mentioned
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kartel a bore tongue ? hahahaha
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? you da bumboo clot me, ? ras clot, watch me now. Booi booi bbbi
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kartel was hard but he needs to release some more ? I like konshens too but I don't class them ? as GOAT yet
  • Ranxx
    Options
    MrJR wrote: »
    Kartel was hard but he needs to release some more ? I like konshens too but I don't class them ? as GOAT yet

Kartel has released 3 songs already this year, thats less than a week in ? .

Just stop
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at some of the names being brought up in here.

Second, dancehall hasn't been ? since the 90s. The ? is oversaturated as hell and the riddims don't even hold up over time.

There hasn't been a riddim made in the last 14 years touching ? , Sleng Teng, Computer,etc riddim.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Overproof, ? ...?
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Goat thread. I'm not West Indian or Carib or nothing but i came up on reggae as a yout in Brooklyn in the 80s. I fell off on the music or never got that much into it outside of parties but yall throwing names out throwing me back in time. I never even new Yellowman name back then but his music was dope when they played the riddim. I feel the music of dancehall came up with Hiphop at least in BK and they influenced one another.
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Just stop

Ok I should've said good songs. His last good song was exchange no robbery my opinion ?
  • GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    Options
    Mavado is my second fave artist of all time he so deep and catchy
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »

Second, dancehall hasn't been ? since the 90s. The ? is oversaturated as hell and the riddims don't even hold up over time.

There hasn't been a riddim made in the last 14 years touching ? , Sleng Teng, Computer,etc riddim.

nothing but truth ? i bump old riddims more than anything brukout,showtime, undawata,bookshelf
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Een Beenie, the ? some of hall claim to be GOAT...Hopped on Overproof Riddim...

http://youtu.be/J_hc7CaGuEw
  • Ranxx
    edited January 2014
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »

nothing but truth ? i bump old riddims more than anything brukout,showtime, undawata,bookshelf

Lets not turn this into one of those threads,

Stephen McGregor, Shane Brown Enquinoxx, Daseca, Don Corleon, Downsound, TJ, and Baby G are producers who have all done some great work in the 21st century without diluting the sound.
  • Ranxx
    Options

Just stop

Ok I should've said good songs. His last good song was exchange no robbery my opinion ?

He still goes hard,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_o_3PqWQL8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqADU2_OlF4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bU0qiCj1Yw
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    right vybz kartel aka worl boss is running the place but beenie man is the G.O.A.T .

FREE WORLD BOSS GAZA4EVA

lol if thats what you think . If you followed the case you can tell it's just fuckery . Worl Boss will touch road on jan 6 2014 GAZA mi SEH bun fishcaan

Remember this is Jamaica legal system, it's not like the US or other 1st world countries. If certain people in Jamaica decide Kartel is going away then no lawyer can save him. The fact they took such a fuckery case to trial should be an indication that something is not right.

cool nuh missa millz popskull might be a real dancehall coward but he is a good yout.

U rate Tommy Lee?

ya mon JA police been wanting to get kartel since time , thats why i have a feeling them set him up and trying to end his career . I used to rate fishcaan but mi nuh like how he a gwan switchin sides and workin wit mavado & bounty .Kartel is the one that built and spent time buildin his career nuh of them were there and you cant go visit the man who helped you and took you out the ghetto thats nuh right. I rate tommy Lee too but he also left kartel and nuh pay the man a visit from what kartel said in his letter. Fishcaan drops good chunes i wont lie but hes very shady . do you kno a kid name alkaline ?
  • RickyRich
    Options

Just stop

you dont know ? about dancehall music . kartel has list of good songs and all his songs are more better then most of these dancehall artistes that are out right now
  • Ranxx
    edited January 2014
    Options

FREE WORLD BOSS GAZA4EVA

U rate Tommy Lee?

ya mon JA police been wanting to get kartel since time , thats why i have a feeling them set him up and trying to end his career . I used to rate fishcaan but mi nuh like how he a gwan switchin sides and workin wit mavado & bounty .Kartel is the one that built and spent time buildin his career nuh of them were there and you cant go visit the man who helped you and took you out the ghetto thats nuh right. I rate tommy Lee too but he also left kartel and nuh pay the man a visit from what kartel said in his letter. Fishcaan drops good chunes i wont lie but hes very shady . do you kno a kid name alkaline ?

Alkaline di yout weh tattoo him eye ball dem? Yeah him future bright right now.

Real talk poppy and tommy lee violate Kartel. But they learned from the best remember ungrateful Kartel diss 5 star general Bounty Killer and violate the order
  • RickyRich
    Options

FREE WORLD BOSS GAZA4EVA

U rate Tommy Lee?

Real talk poppy and tommy lee violate Kartel. But they learned from the best remember ungrateful Kartel diss 5 star general Bounty Killer and violate the order

ya him a buss soon tyme but he reminds me of kartel his style. But ya bounty a selfish man he nah want the youth dem to buss at all .Look him and mavado now they beefin cuz mavado blowin up overseas.
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shabba ranks. Or snoop lion. Idk. Who cares
  • RickyRich
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Shabba ranks. Or snoop lion. Idk. Who cares

you care cuz u came in the thread wit another stupid answer lmfao
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    I've been a distant fan but never heavy into this ? . I got some itunes gift card money to blow lol....Whats the best album by each of these artists yall mentioned?

Beenie Man
    Yellowman
    Super Cat
    Buju
    Vybz Kartel
    Bounty Killa

BujuBanton%27TilShiloh.jpg
  • Ranxx
    edited January 2014
    Options

FREE WORLD BOSS GAZA4EVA

U rate Tommy Lee?

ya him a buss soon tyme but he reminds me of kartel his style. But ya bounty a selfish man he nah want the youth dem to buss at all .Look him and mavado now they beefin cuz mavado blowin up overseas.

lol bounty and his ways are notorious still but nuff yout him buss in the dancehall from scare dem crew in the 90's up to artists like wayne marshall and busy signal.

Gaza and Gully were two separate different stems but both from the general's branch, with Ninja man at the root of it. Kartel already kick down Ninja in 03 then took the disharmony between him and Bounty public by rising against Killa musically then ran from the clash like gyal. Mavado hasn't crossed that line that's why I still rate him.

Let the general tell it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmtpcvqNel8

• RickyRich
    Options

FREE WORLD BOSS GAZA4EVA

U rate Tommy Lee?

lol bounty and his ways are notorious still but nuff yout him buss in the dancehall from scare dem crew in the 90's up to artists like wayne marshall and busy signal.

Gaza and Gully were two separate different stems but both from the general's branch, with Ninja man at the root of it. Kartel already kick down Ninja in 03 then took the disharmony between him and Bounty public by rising against Killa musically then ran from the clash like gyal. Mavado hasn't crossed that line that's why I still rate him.

Let the general tell it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmtpcvqNel8

ye but there was an interview where kartel said he shouldnt went up against bounty . He knows he was wrong for that you kno.People forget how lyrical kartel really is , he can put up a good fight against bounty but i doubt he will win tho . As for mavado hes not a battle deejay kartel mash him up at sting . GAZA was more successful then gully .