Bates Motel - Season 2 (A&E)

Options

Comments

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Lol. All these kids ? , reminds me of the movie kids.

I ? with the rocker broad cody, she gone help Norman break outta his shell.

Lmao at Dylan. Who does this ? think he is? Batman or something. Standin infront of speedin car, while dudes shootin at u.

Overall, odds r that was the best episode of this season.

Btw Seein Emma in her bra n panties was GOAT. No ?
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »

Lmao at Dylan. Who does this ? think he is? Batman or something. Standin infront of speedin car, while dudes shootin at u.

What I got from it was that Dylan really don't care if he lives or dies anymore after finding out his mother and father are brother and sister and being knee deep in the dope game at 20 years old. Haha ain't the first shootout he's won either, he's on some Jesse James ? .

Cody>Emma. She definitely ain't a 10 but she's got that it factor along with a banging body.

Are they just going to abandon the whole Caleb storyline??? They can't just leave it like they left it, I'm sure he's going to make another appearance at some point.

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    They need to stop giving girls boys names. Cody as a girls name? Bradley as a girls name? just stop it. I gaurantee Dylans boss will be named something like Ryan.
  • marc123
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »

What I got from it was that Dylan really don't care if he lives or dies anymore after finding out his mother and father are brother and sister and being knee deep in the dope game at 20 years old. Haha ain't the first shootout he's won either, he's on some Jesse James ? .

Cody>Emma. She definitely ain't a 10 but she's got that it factor along with a banging body.

Are they just going to abandon the whole Caleb storyline??? They can't just leave it like they left it, I'm sure he's going to make another appearance at some point.

Cody does have the it factor. But a bangin body tho? Really? Wtf. Whatever ? ...

Im sure they will bring caleb back.
  • Rampage12
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    They need to stop giving girls boys names. Cody as a girls name? Bradley as a girls name? just stop it. I gaurantee Dylans boss will be named something like Ryan.
    Haha, for some reason I always dig it when girls have names like that.

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cody does have the it factor. But a bangin body tho? Really? Wtf. Whatever ? ...

That ? shaped like a Lego brick. But she cute in the face and she has that "let you ? her in the ass on the first date" type feel. So she cool.
  • Rampage12
    Options
    s.free wrote: »

That ? shaped like a Lego brick. But she cute in the face and she has that "let you ? her in the ass on the first date" type feel. So she cool.

Got a feeling for some reason Norman's gonna end up wasting her though. Also could see him killing Emma's new boyfriend.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Really? Do you like boys with names like Katie or Tiffany?

Nh btw
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    We'll see. Her and Norma are both so ? up you could play off them hating each other for a minute. Norma might end up offing her lol. They weren't ? with each other at all.
  • marc123
    Options

Nh btw

Dude!

Please dont make this thread wierd.
  • marc123
    edited April 2014
    Options

Got a feeling for some reason Norman's gonna end up wasting her though. Also could see him killing Emma's new boyfriend.

Yea. I could see norman tryin to ? emmas new ? . Esp. when he finds out shes ? . Lol n she was throwin tha ? at him all last season.
  • Rampage12
    Options
    We'll see. Her and Norma are both so ? up you could play off them hating each other for a minute. Norma might end up offing her lol. They weren't ? with each other at all.
    This is what I see happening, Norma hated Cody and I could see Norman having one of his "Mother moments" and being like "you smoke and have tattoos" and then dicing her up.

• Will Munny
    Options

Nh btw

Dude!

Please dont make this thread wierd.

bruh have you ever been in another thread I've posted in?
  • Will Munny
    Options
    This is what I see happening, Norma hated Cody and I could see Norman having one of his "Mother moments" and being like "you smoke and have tattoos" and then dicing her up.

Its def gonna come down to a Norma vs. Codee moment in one form or another, with Codee losing.

Ever pondered the return of Bradlee? Like she can't just be gone totally.
  • Rampage12
    Options

Nh btw

Nope, believe it or not it was from the old Nickelodeon show I used to watch when I was little called "Hey Dude". There was a sexy ass brunette I had a crush on when I was like 5 or 6 who's name was ironically Bradley or Brad as they sometimes called her. Ben Stiller's wife was on that show also.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    lmao I barely remember that show.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Think you mean her body loon like its 10 as in 10yrs old

Emma was looking good in that bra and panties tho

• marc123
    Options

Think you mean her body loon like its 10 as in 10yrs old

Emma was looking good in that bra and panties tho

Co ? ? sign
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Norman a real ? . He put the fear of Allah in that hoe and next dude. He's not playing around when it comes to Emma.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So all u gotta do is get hit by a car and u get some ass
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Norman got some strong feelings for Emma. See where it leads to.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Norma is straight up cracked..just keeping homie dependent

If this show ain't the most interesting joint on tv then I don't know what is
    Ha Dillon is done with the fam he tried
  • KingFreeman
    Options
  • Rampage12
    Options
    Don't think Norma's gonna waste Cody. Judging from next week's preview seems too convenient to catch her slipping in the bathroom, probably just wants to talk to her about Norman's blackouts.

You could tell Zane's sister wanted to put the ? on Dylan at the end of last week's episode.

But damn this show is fire, and to think my elitist movie nerd self was scoffing at the thought of a modern day prequel to ? in the beginning.