Bates Motel - Season 2 (A&E)

Options

Comments

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I ain't even trying to read through this post because I haven't watched season 2 yet. Is it any good? better then the first season?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its a really fun show to watch, well made. I wonder if there will be a romance between Romero and Norma.

I wonder if Norma will get Codie to act a certain way to get Norman to act a certain way.

I feel bad for Emma. She seems like such a nice girl.
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cody's my type of girl though haha, swigging on a 5th like it's a damn 40.
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't see things ending well for Cody.Between her dad, Norma and Norman, she's surrounded by unstable people. Even in normal situations, I expect Norman to flip out. Hanging around him would be stressful.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao the episode all leading up to norman "accidentally" killin codys dad.

OMFG tho @ dylan. All this ? does is win. Catchin so many Ws. Not diein when gettin run over n shot at, havin other ppl pay all ur medical bills, gettin put 2nd in command of a weed bizness, bein nursed back to health by a dime snow flake THEN wake up to her on top of him, puttin that tight, bald, wet, pink ? on him.

Norman showed out at the lake tho. Had dude n cody scared as ? . N norman is ? , ? wanted his ? license.

This season started slow imo. But its really pickin up. Good stuff.
  • marc123
    Options
    Norma is straight up cracked..just keeping homie dependent

If this show ain't the most interesting joint on tv then I don't know what is
    Ha Dillon is done with the fam he tried

Hannibal and The Americans imo
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im waiting for Norman to go full zap out mode
  • marc123
    edited April 2014
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »

Doubt that happens this season. The writers know all the viewers are waiting for that to happen, so they gone milk it n draw it out.

BTW anyone else notice how norman was holdin n caressing that piece of normas clothing. Normans wierdo subconscious was sayin "boy, this would look great on me as i stab ppl to death." lol
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »

Doubt that happens this season. The writers know all the viewers are waiting for that to happen, so they gone milk it n draw it out.

BTW anyone else notice how norman was holdin n caressing that piece of normas clothing. Normans wierdo subconscious was sayin "boy, this would look great on me as i stab ppl to death." lol

Nah norma and norman borderline want to ? each other. Their codependency of each other is insane.
  • marc123
    Options
    s.free wrote: »

Nah norma and norman borderline want to ? each other. Their codependency of each other is insane.

Yea. When norma hugged him bout winnin the seat, then he jus sutly throws them onto the bed. I was like "this ? ". lol.
  • marc123
    Options
    Bates Motel monday! Lets go
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only three episodes left!

Those last three episodes should explain a lot.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't believe Norman cream pied his teacher.
  • Rampage12
    Options
    Damn, Dylan has caught more concussions than Troy Aikman. At least he lived though. Interested to see who made it out of the warehouse, obviously Remo did since he's in next week's preview.

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah kinda wack they spoiled that aspect of it with showing dude alive..

Dylan rolled his ass under them bushes.. he wasnt tryin to go out like that

Lol at Norman getting more play than dawson and clark

Anyhow that whole town is ? up
  • marc123
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Sexy cody rockin the mj red thriller jacket.

Episode was alotta filler until the big reveal bout norman n the teacher.

? with dylan was lame imo.

Lil hints of evil n controlling norma came out while norman to ask her who he is.
  • Rampage12
    Options

Lil hints of evil n controlling norma came out while norman to ask her who he is.
    Norman starting to get more out there too, rockin' that kitchen apron with no shame haha.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ep was boring until the last second when they revealed Norman hit that ass

My theory is that Norman didn't ? her

She probably was ? Norman and her stalker came in and either fought and over powered Norman in his ? state and killed the teacher or Norman left after hitting that ass and went into ? state after leaving

Either way I don't think Norman killed her because that would end the show

How can he wiggle out of a ? /murder?

Dillon got lumped up
  • Rampage12
    Options
    And LOL at whoever called the boss of the weed operation having a name that could be a guy or a girl. Her name's Jodie haha.
  • marc123
    Options
    Yea, i bet norman didnt ? the teacher.

I think bradley comes back b4 the finale n is somehow linked to the teachers real killer.
  • Rampage12
    Options
    I wish someone could give us an updated list on how many people each person on the show has murked, haha. Seems like everyone but Emma, Cody, and Bradley (although she did try to murk herself) has caught a body.
  • Rampage12
    Options
    ^^^Nevermind about Bradley forgot she murked that one dude before she left town.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »

Norman starting to get more out there too, rockin' that kitchen apron with no shame haha.

Yo I died came back and died again when my girl pointed out this ? Norman was cooking eggs in a ? apron. We had to rewind that ? . Norman is that dude but he got some real ? ? tendencies.