Skylar, teach us how to get these ? to trick.

Options

Comments

• MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FOLKS ? ME WITH THAT DIVORCE RATE ? !

WHAT WE DO AINT GOT NO AFFECT ON WHAT YALL DO!

FOLKS GET FIRED FROM WORK EVERYDAY, THAT DONT MEAN U AINT GONE APPLY FOR NO JOBS...SMH
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Again tricking instant gratification.
    What you can do and get from a person then and there.

Whether it be the car you drive, the clothes you wear, your social status etc,etc,
    if a ? drop your ass like a sack of potatoes, the instant you lose any of that materialistic ?

the very moment she realizes she CAN NO longer immediately benefit from you
    and you are aware and willing put up with this situation

yeah, you are a ? trick
  • Dupac
    Options
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »

look dammit, i'm just trying to assign more responsibility to the individual instead of people always trying to scapegoat some external reason of why they can't seem to make good decisions in life....

you always tryna poke holes in my posts.....we only like 30 mins away.... u tryna fight yo?

? I'm in NC now haha

but nah man, I agree with individuals taking more responsibility.........but in the end all you can do is be prepared as much as possible in both situations

that's why I laugh at mofos who are so rigid in their viewpoints thinking "all it takes is this" to be successful in a marriage, or even life for that matter

a lot of times it's just about luck of the draw and what you are willing to accept

a lot of people claim they are happy in their relationship just to keep the lie alive

• a.mann
    Options
    soapbox2.gif

I set back and let folks yap off with the usually and predictable cliche rhetoric

some came close, but that 100% undeniably of what was,what was never quite got put out there

which is tricking is the antithesis of marriage

apples and oranges

"But,bu sex,money,nice cars & clothes...?"

Ok and....???

A car runs on fuel, but so does lawn motor.

Who feels me...???

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @a.mann in here spitting that real ideal ? .

fixed..
    whats the success rate of marriage again!!? ill wait..

that ? got u "in love" ? "in hope".. and i aint even read that disney ? ! haha

Boss you a ? I get that but the argument you make against marriage as tricking is weak.

Most relationships don't last because two parties simply weren't right for one another to begin with or not committed enough to making it last.

It isn't always about breaking a ? and running game.

sex and money is the top two reasons for divorce..
    NOT fallin out of love..

SEX and MONEY..

let that marinate..

they say 50% of all marriage ends in divorce
    and you say sex and money are the top two reasons of divorce...

are we supposed to believe that only the couples that divorced are the ones who run into problems in their sex and financial lives?

so what's happening the marriages that don't end in divorce??

or more importantly the marriages that work through those problems??

y are people so quick to trivialize those relationships, and just focus on the ones that don't work....

it's kinda like school, everybody that starts school doesn't finish...is it the schools fault or the students?

because many who start finish, and finish well.... but many other don't.....

sometimes it's not the institution (marriage or schooling) it's the individual....and that's what gets neglected in these convo's

I don't think it's that simple. If 50% of all marriages end in divorce then all marriages are grouped into that other 50%. I think we all know TONS of married couples that stay together for reasons other than love. I can think of a bunch of reasons why people who don't want to be with each other still choose to not divorce:

Religion
    Convenience
    Money(Or lack thereof)
    Open relationships
    Kids
    Tax Breaks
    Citizenship
    Property Disputes(They wanna leave but neither one wants to leave the house/property that they live on)

In my opinion, I wouldn't put the true number of happily married couples above like 20% of married couples, if that. It seems like a lot of females develop a "gotcha ? " type attitude after they get married and they start slipping on their part of the deal. If you balloon up after marriage then you can't really be mad if dude cheats cuz you are no longer the person that said dude met and proposed to. I know dudes in this situation right now that are too chicken to leave the relationship cuz they don't think they can find someone else. That mindset develops after focusing all your energy on one person for too long. I can't imagine what would possess me to get married in modern times, it's a lose lose for men period.

Again, just my opinion. There's gotta be at least one truly happily married man that posts here.
  • Dupac
    Options

look dammit, i'm just trying to assign more responsibility to the individual instead of people always trying to scapegoat some external reason of why they can't seem to make good decisions in life....

you always tryna poke holes in my posts.....we only like 30 mins away.... u tryna fight yo?

? I'm in NC now haha

but nah man, I agree with individuals taking more responsibility.........but in the end all you can do is be prepared as much as possible in both situations

that's why I laugh at mofos who are so rigid in their viewpoints thinking "all it takes is this" to be successful in a marriage, or even life for that matter

a lot of times it's just about luck of the draw and what you are willing to accept

a lot of people claim they are happy in their relationship just to keep the lie alive

and you have people whose work ethic is sickening

those who would rather die than quit....i have a passion and drive that really inspires her to want more out of life as well....

and because she's much more spiritual and optimistic than i am, it kinda influences me to be less cynical in my approach...turning me more into a builder than a grinder.....

? 's beautiful to me, because we're both growing as people, and we're growing together.....it's a peculiar beast, cuz while some people totally understand that...there's a lot of people who don't even begin to understand the idea of a couple working together...
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall want drama to happen so bad on here.

@chicity cali rarely posts on here and skylar gives the best advice.
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

fixed..

Boss you a ? I get that but the argument you make against marriage as tricking is weak.

Most relationships don't last because two parties simply weren't right for one another to begin with or not committed enough to making it last.

NOT fallin out of love..

SEX and MONEY..

let that marinate..

are we supposed to believe that only the couples that divorced are the ones who run into problems in their sex and financial lives?

y are people so quick to trivialize those relationships, and just focus on the ones that don't work....

it's kinda like school, everybody that starts school doesn't finish...is it the schools fault or the students?

sometimes it's not the institution (marriage or schooling) it's the individual....and that's what gets neglected in these convo's

I don't think it's that simple. If 50% of all marriages end in divorce then all marriages are grouped into that other 50%. I think we all know TONS of married couples that stay together for reasons other than love. I can think of a bunch of reasons why people who don't want to be with each other still choose to not divorce:

Religion
    Convenience
    Money(Or lack thereof)
    Open relationships
    Kids
    Tax Breaks
    Citizenship
    Property Disputes(They wanna leave but neither one wants to leave the house/property that they live on)

In my opinion, I wouldn't put the true number of happily married couples above like 20% of married couples, if that. It seems like a lot of females develop a "gotcha ? " type attitude after they get married and they start slipping on their part of the deal. If you balloon up after marriage then you can't really be mad if dude cheats cuz you are no longer the person that said dude met and proposed to. I know dudes in this situation right now that are too chicken to leave the relationship cuz they don't think they can find someone else. That mindset develops after focusing all your energy on one person for too long. I can't imagine what would possess me to get married in modern times, it's a lose lose for men period.

Again, just my opinion. There's gotta be at least one truly happily married man that posts here.

You say your part at the alter to dismiss this notion

but I get what you're saying lol...
  • a.mann
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    maybe later.. drivin my game to the airport.. sendin her off to the money wit my trickin ass..

really aint got time to read ur hypothetical ? . lol

well I'm in a pretty generous mood
    so while you drive your game, I'll explain to the good folks here
    exactly why you a trick ass ?

and apparently take great pride in it

You say you all about money,cars and clothes
    but take way all that and what would you be left with?

Not a damn thing.

there's nothing hypothetical about that, boss

because the very same bad ? you claim to be chauffeuring around wouldn't even bother looking your way if sneezed next to them in a elevator

but you have something to tangible to offer them...NOW, that THEY can immediately benefit from
    and you are fully aware of this fact.

if that's not the essential of tricking, what is?

thats funny..
    seein as the one i jus dropped off at the airport was the one i started out wit..

i had no bed.. i drove HER car..

and the one i jus slid in bed wit to continue my slumber slept on the floor wit me in my apartment even tho she had her own spot.. college educated and quit what u would consider a nice payin job to ? wit me..

u speak of marriage and use words like "investment" "mutual benefits" well if thats the case im the only married mu'? in here talkin..

so in summation, nah ? ..
    i dont pay for ? .. ? pays me.. ill never be a trick.. im a Capitalist..

yeah,yeah,yeah

address the damn question

If you did not have the status you claim to have

would them bad ? "go ? to the wall" for you?

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    maybe later.. drivin my game to the airport.. sendin her off to the money wit my trickin ass..

really aint got time to read ur hypothetical ? . lol

well I'm in a pretty generous mood
    so while you drive your game, I'll explain to the good folks here
    exactly why you a trick ass ?

and apparently take great pride in it

You say you all about money,cars and clothes
    but take way all that and what would you be left with?

Not a damn thing.

there's nothing hypothetical about that, boss

because the very same bad ? you claim to be chauffeuring around wouldn't even bother looking your way if sneezed next to them in a elevator

but you have something to tangible to offer them...NOW, that THEY can immediately benefit from
    and you are fully aware of this fact.

if that's not the essential of tricking, what is?

thats funny..
    seein as the one i jus dropped off at the airport was the one i started out wit..

i had no bed.. i drove HER car..

and the one i jus slid in bed wit to continue my slumber slept on the floor wit me in my apartment even tho she had her own spot.. college educated and quit what u would consider a nice payin job to ? wit me..

u speak of marriage and use words like "investment" "mutual benefits" well if thats the case im the only married mu'? in here talkin..

so in summation, nah ? ..
    i dont pay for ? .. ? pays me.. ill never be a trick.. im a Capitalist..

yeah,yeah,yeah

address the damn question

If you did not have the status you claim to have

would them bad ? "go ? to the wall" for you?

ummmm what status did i have when i was jobless.. carless.. livin in a ? apartment wit a roommate and no bed!?
  • a.mann
    Options
    so you not going to answer the question?

a simple yes or no bruh
  • CapitalB
    Options
    so you not going to answer the question?

a simple yes or no bruh

its okay if u dont get it my guy..
    its not the end of the world..

the ? i do they cant teach u in no book... in fact.. people like me are the ones who initially write the books u base ur life on..

ull never gettit.. u think inside the box square..
  • a.mann
    Options
    "ok, Aman you got me
    I'm a trick ass ? "

tumblr_lr8sfvgEvA1qfo91zo1_1280.jpg
  • Dupac
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

fixed..

NOT fallin out of love..

SEX and MONEY..

let that marinate..

Religion
    Convenience
    Money(Or lack thereof)
    Open relationships
    Kids
    Tax Breaks
    Citizenship

these are common sense things that responsible people should have take into account before rushing into a marriage....but far too many people get married off of a whim....and then when ? gets real... they're looking dumbfounded cuz they never once took into consideration how much goes along with the whole thing... they set themselves up for that ? ....

you stay hear people saying

"man i thought i was in love"

" i ain't know what i was getting myself into"

"they switched up on me"

i mean my opinion isn't absolute... but i'm pretty sure people just don't put the responsible and considerate thought into their actions before making a decision as big as marriage.....

i mean if i'm wrong...just look into that person as a whole.....how many other bad decisions did they make in life without putting the proper thought into?

there's typically a pattern of behavior there...and if you truly know the person....then you typically aren't suprised when they talking about that ? didn't work out

• CapitalB
    Options
    thats all u got!? hahaha
    yeh okay..
  • CapitalB
    Options
    a.mann u should understand my relationship wit my women more then anyone on here..

does ur ? trick on u!!? if ur ? didnt have its status would u have hoe'd up for the army!?! lol
This discussion has been closed.