Skylar, teach us how to get these ? to trick.

Options

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du in here talkin about what "responsible individuals" would do..

yeh.. its time for me to take my ass back to sleep.. im so tired im "reading" things. hahaha
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you people paying attention to this right?

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »

and you have people whose work ethic is sickening

those who would rather die than quit....i have a passion and drive that really inspires her to want more out of life as well....

and because she's much more spiritual and optimistic than i am, it kinda influences me to be less cynical in my approach...turning me more into a builder than a grinder.....

? 's beautiful to me, because we're both growing as people, and we're growing together.....it's a peculiar beast, cuz while some people totally understand that...there's a lot of people who don't even begin to understand the idea of a couple working together...

bruh but it takes more than work tho

that's great it's working for you right now.........but don't be naive enough to believe it's solely because of your work ethic

then on top of that, your wife is still young tho

hopefully you two will continue to grow together and it works out

but no one is immune to external pressure on a marriage

regardless of how much they actually love their spouse and want to stay in a relationship......LOL @ thinking divorces just happen cause both parties just decide to "quit"
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just don't see why you trying so hard to convince a ? that he is a trick. Males no sense...if he making money off them ,they bringing in money together, that doesn't constitute as a trick.

that's some stupid as ? you saying right now bruh, reaching
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options

and you have people whose work ethic is sickening

those who would rather die than quit....i have a passion and drive that really inspires her to want more out of life as well....

and because she's much more spiritual and optimistic than i am, it kinda influences me to be less cynical in my approach...turning me more into a builder than a grinder.....

? 's beautiful to me, because we're both growing as people, and we're growing together.....it's a peculiar beast, cuz while some people totally understand that...there's a lot of people who don't even begin to understand the idea of a couple working together...

bruh but it takes more than work tho

that's great it's working for you right now.........but don't be naive enough to believe it's solely because of your work ethic

then on top of that, your wife is still young tho

hopefully you two will continue to grow together and it works out

but no one is immune to external pressure on a marriage

regardless of how much they actually love their spouse and want to stay in a relationship......LOL @ thinking divorces just happen cause both parties just decide to "quit"

well that's what it ultimately comes down to.....
  • CapitalB
    Options
    I just don't see why you trying so hard to convince a ? that he is a trick. Males no sense...if he making money off them ,they bringing in money together, that doesn't constitute as a trick.

oh so u see it too?!?! lol
    thought i was the only one..
  • a.mann
    Options

Valiant attempt

But fail save. My rationale is flawless
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

these are common sense things that responsible people should have take into account before rushing into a marriage....but far too many people get married off of a whim....and then when ? gets real... they're looking dumbfounded cuz they never once took into consideration how much goes along with the whole thing... they set themselves up for that ? ....

you stay hear people saying

"man i thought i was in love"

" i ain't know what i was getting myself into"

"they switched up on me"

i mean my opinion isn't absolute... but i'm pretty sure people just don't put the responsible and considerate thought into their actions before making a decision as big as marriage.....

i mean if i'm wrong...just look into that person as a whole.....how many other bad decisions did they make in life without putting the proper thought into?

there's typically a pattern of behavior there...and if you truly know the person....then you typically aren't suprised when they talking about that ? didn't work out

how can a person truly know someone aged 20 to 30yrs old tho?

especially when most people still don't even know themselves

people are prone to switch up.........you really think the ? that matters to you at 24 is gon be the same at 34? haha

you contradicting yourself based on what you have shared with this board if you are talking about patterns......what patterns have you displayed to show your spouse that you are marriage worthy (don't really answer that I'm just making a point about age)

bottom line is majority of folks are getting by on faith and the fact that they genuinely like being with their spouse

love really doesn't have ? to do with it cause you can love someone and it's best for you two not to be married
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    maybe later.. drivin my game to the airport.. sendin her off to the money wit my trickin ass..

really aint got time to read ur hypothetical ? . lol

well I'm in a pretty generous mood
    so while you drive your game, I'll explain to the good folks here
    exactly why you a trick ass ?

and apparently take great pride in it

You say you all about money,cars and clothes
    but take way all that and what would you be left with?

Not a damn thing.

there's nothing hypothetical about that, boss

because the very same bad ? you claim to be chauffeuring around wouldn't even bother looking your way if sneezed next to them in a elevator

but you have something to tangible to offer them...NOW, that THEY can immediately benefit from
    and you are fully aware of this fact.

if that's not the essential of tricking, what is?

thats funny..
    seein as the one i jus dropped off at the airport was the one i started out wit..

i had no bed.. i drove HER car..

and the one i jus slid in bed wit to continue my slumber slept on the floor wit me in my apartment even tho she had her own spot.. college educated and quit what u would consider a nice payin job to ? wit me..

u speak of marriage and use words like "investment" "mutual benefits" well if thats the case im the only married mu'? in here talkin..

so in summation, nah ? ..
    i dont pay for ? .. ? pays me.. ill never be a trick.. im a Capitalist..

I have no thoughts on the 'a ? is a trick' scenario, but @ bolded,

Fam please explain how a ? reconciles in his head that sleeping with and cozyin up a woman who every ngga in town just did every and anything to is cool.

Ass crust and ghonorhea all in the coffee cup, couldnt be me.
  • CapitalB
    edited January 2014
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    maybe later.. drivin my game to the airport.. sendin her off to the money wit my trickin ass..

Not a damn thing.

because the very same bad ? you claim to be chauffeuring around wouldn't even bother looking your way if sneezed next to them in a elevator

but you have something to tangible to offer them...NOW, that THEY can immediately benefit from

thats funny..
    seein as the one i jus dropped off at the airport was the one i started out wit..

and the one i jus slid in bed wit to continue my slumber slept on the floor wit me in my apartment even tho she had her own spot.. college educated and quit what u would consider a nice payin job to ? wit me..

u speak of marriage and use words like "investment" "mutual benefits" well if thats the case im the only married mu'? in here talkin..

Fam please explain how a ? reconciles in his head that sleeping with and cozyin up a woman who every ngga in town just did every and anything to (for a fee) is cool.

name me one square ? who sucks ? wit a condom and ill understand ur logic…
    show me a square ? who uses condoms 100% of the time??!
    even puts the condom on..

then point me in the direction of a square ? who doesn't kiss or exchange ? fluids..

ill wait..
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

these are common sense things that responsible people should have take into account before rushing into a marriage....but far too many people get married off of a whim....and then when ? gets real... they're looking dumbfounded cuz they never once took into consideration how much goes along with the whole thing... they set themselves up for that ? ....

you stay hear people saying

"man i thought i was in love"

" i ain't know what i was getting myself into"

"they switched up on me"

i mean my opinion isn't absolute... but i'm pretty sure people just don't put the responsible and considerate thought into their actions before making a decision as big as marriage.....

i mean if i'm wrong...just look into that person as a whole.....how many other bad decisions did they make in life without putting the proper thought into?

there's typically a pattern of behavior there...and if you truly know the person....then you typically aren't suprised when they talking about that ? didn't work out

how can a person truly know someone aged 20 to 30yrs old tho?

especially when most people still don't even know themselves

people are prone to switch up.........you really think the ? that matters to you at 24 is gon be the same at 34? haha

you contradicting yourself based on what you have shared with this board if you are talking about patterns......what patterns have you displayed to show your spouse that you are marriage worthy (don't really answer that I'm just making a point about age)

bottom line is majority of folks are getting by on faith and the fact that they genuinely like being with their spouse

love really doesn't have ? to do with it cause you can love someone and it's best for you two not to be married

iight i'll give you this one, and let it marinate for a while and hold on to the bolded....
  • S2J
    edited January 2014
    Options

Not a damn thing.

thats funny..

Fam please explain how a ? reconciles in his head that sleeping with and cozyin up a woman who every ngga in town just did every and anything to (for a fee) is cool.

name me one square ? who sucks ? wit a condom and ill understand ur logic...

Nah bruh. That excuse doesnt cover it. These ladies have literally just sucked numerous ? and been ? by numerous nggas that day, hell that HOUR.

Thats Chicago Bulls status on that ? , back to back to back...and you LAY in bed with them. There is a difference.
  • CapitalB
    Options

Valiant attempt

so u jus didn't see my last question about ur hoeing and choosin up huh??
    jus go scroll right pass it eh?? hahaha

typical a.mann..
  • CapitalB
    edited January 2014
    Options

Not a damn thing.

thats funny..

name me one square ? who sucks ? wit a condom and ill understand ur logic...

Nah bruh. That excuse doesnt cover it. These ladies have literally just sucked numerous ? and been ? by numerous nggas that day, hell that HOUR.

Thats Chicago Bulls status on that ? , back to back to back...and you LAY in bed with them. There is a difference.

numerous?? in an hr?? back to back to back??

what are u even talking about??
    where are u gettin this info?? FOX??

now show me these hygienic ? u ? wit..
  • S2J
    edited January 2014
    Options

Not a damn thing.

thats funny..

then point me in the direction of a square ? who doesn't kiss or exchange ? fluids..
    ill wait..

regular chick: ? and sucked a month ago, 6 months ago, February 2013, summer 2012, fall 2012, 2011, etc Lol I can deal with that bruh

Prostitute: ? and sucked at 5pm, 3pm, 1pm, etc...

If you chose to say you dont differentiate between the two, cool.

But...these bytches literally still have ? on the breath. Ngga, LITERALLY. Thats not a joke! lls Smell ya breath right now. You still smell what you ate a hour ago dont you? Llls
  • a.mann
    Options

Valiant attempt

typical a.mann..

Well you are wrong again about that as to

I had an Honorable discharge from the service

Yet I'm still benefiting from my time in.......a decade late .....20 years from now I'll still be receiving those benefits,and when I'm dead and gone my children will still see those benefits

That's the essential of an investment
  • CapitalB
    Options

Not a damn thing.

thats funny..

ill wait..

regular chick: ? and sucked a month ago, 6 months ago, February 2013, summer 2012, fall 2012, 2011, etc Lol I can deal with that bruh

Prostitute: ? and sucked at 5pm, 3pm, 1pm, etc...

If you chose to say you dont differentiate between the two, cool.

But...these bytches literally still have ? on the breath. Ngga, LITERALLY. Thats not a joke! lls Smell ya breath right now. You still smell what you ate a hour ago dont you? Llls

where is u gettin this info…

let me give u a typical vegas night..

girl goes out at 11.. walks past the lines of the hottest club that night..
    gets escorted to VIP.. by 12 she's working the area.. have a couple drinks or two finds her guy ? and coked out..

tells him 15hunnid.. maybe 2 depended on the table minimum.. and she leaves off..
    guy so coked out can't even get it up so she gets naked maybe dances and grind on him for a few minutes while she awaits on room service.. she's in a villa suite so it comes pretty fast.. by this time its maybe 2am and she's about to pour him some more champagne or encourage him to do more coke and eat the food she ordered.. by time she's done eating he's fast asleep.. thats if he's ? .. and she's gone.. by time she gets to valet and hop in her luxury whip its 230 and she's telling me she's calling it a night and that she has 2 grand in tow…

now if he was on coke he's still wide awake and wants her to stay so now she tells him its 5 for her to stay overnight.. overnight really meaning until that mu'? falls asleep.. he usually agrees and 2-3 hrs later she's text in me she's home..

so again..
    where are u gettin ur info??
  • CapitalB
    Options

Valiant attempt

typical a.mann..

Well you are wrong again about that as to

I had an Honorable discharge from the service

Yet I'm still benefiting from my time in.......a decade late .....20 years from now I'll still be receiving those benefits,and when I'm dead and gone my children will still see those benefits

That's the essential of an investment

thats not answering my question tho..
    and don't for a second my kids and they kids aint gonna eat off what I'm doin either..

is ur ? tricking on u.. whether ur still hoeing for him or not??
    and was it his status that attracted u hoe?? lol

how are u any different then my ? ?!? lol
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf at these 2 pages...
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh aint being honest lol
  • S2J
    edited January 2014
    Options
    kai wrote: »
    wait, so boss's girls don't have sex for the money? they just get the guys coked up and ? then leave?

and that is how every interaction goes?

!!!!!!!

Lmao

Beat me to it.

This is all that i read in all that ? :
    she's telling me she's calling it a night and that she has 2 grand in tow…

Who's runnin game on who, my ? !?!?!
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Bruh aint being honest lol

believe what u see on TV if u want..

but what u need to understand is this aint old school craigslist or back page of today..
    we're talking about multi millionaires flying in by the week.. conventions.. ball players investors and the likes..

not ur average working class joe..
    these men pay to parade these women to show they wealth.. it aint about sex.. its about status when u at that level..
    "look here.. i got the baddest ? at my table" …or "yeh.. I'm gamblin wit this bad ? on my arm.." they pay to say that.. they pay to outdo the next cat sitting across from him..

this aint no on the corner in a hotel incall ? THEY ONLY TELL U ABOUT when they talk about the adult industry..

its levels to this ? and I'm done talking about it..
    believe what u want..

but my ? have less sex then ol' boy ? ..
    cause I'm sure he's sharing that ? ..
  • CapitalB
    edited January 2014
    Options
    wait, so boss's girls don't have sex for the money? they just get the guys coked up and ? then leave?

and that is how every interaction goes?

go read a book ? ...

lol, i read them all the time, which is why i don't have to sell my body to make a living

i'd advise your oh so clean hookers that you cuddle in the bed with to start reading, lest they want to end up as old ?

nothing sadder than an old ?

tell ur husband thanks.
    a pleasure doin business wit him. hahahaha
This discussion has been closed.