Skylar, teach us how to get these ? to trick.

Options

Comments

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @BOSSexcellence can elaborate more thoroughly but here goes....

First you have to understand what tricking is. It is a mutually beneficial relationship between a hoe and a trick that results in gains for both parties involved. Financial, sexual, material, emotional, etc. Nobody's actually losing in a tricking situation. Everyone has something to gain if done correctly.

There's many different reasons why a man tricks, and its up to the hoe to figure that out & use it to her advantage. However, there's only one reason to hoe, and that is for MONEY. No other reason! Keep that in mind and you will prosper!

A man has to be a trick already for this to happen I know plenty of broke men and men who dont even take certain women out but they ? them regularly.Men trick because they are sucka and can only geta woman by tricking on them.My aunt had a few tricks and now she with a broke ? .Nothing she did had them tricks tricking.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    I hate when people.think they know what someone else will do or never will do.Some of us actually make good decisions and stand by our word.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u gon' let her get away wit that ? Chi!!? hahahaha
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? has been dropped
  • THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @BOSSexcellence can elaborate more thoroughly but here goes....

First you have to understand what tricking is. It is a mutually beneficial relationship between a hoe and a trick that results in gains for both parties involved. Financial, sexual, material, emotional, etc. Nobody's actually losing in a tricking situation. Everyone has something to gain if done correctly.

There's many different reasons why a man tricks, and its up to the hoe to figure that out & use it to her advantage. However, there's only one reason to hoe, and that is for MONEY. No other reason! Keep that in mind and you will prosper!

A man has to be a trick already for this to happen I know plenty of broke men and men who dont even take certain women out but they ? them regularly.Men trick because they are sucka and can only geta woman by tricking on them.My aunt had a few tricks and now she with a broke ? .Nothing she did had them tricks tricking.

Not always, but this happens though.

Some trick to get their thrills and keep a hoe silent
    Some trick because it boosts their ego
    Some trick to prove that they "got" it
    Some trick to demean a ? (usually foreigners, they find spending money on a ? comical)
    Some have a superman complex and just simply love helping hoes
    Some trick to have a particular type of woman that they otherwise couldn't have (Older white men love doing this for young, fit, smart, classy black chicks)
    It just depends...can't paint em all with one broad stroke.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    the ? that say they camt be got be the easiest marks. hahahaha

I wish I could give you ten goats because this is hand to ? truth

Nah, some men actually have a line they won't cross just to get some ? and actually stick to it.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    the ? that say they camt be got be the easiest marks. hahahaha

I wish I could give you ten goats because this is hand to ? truth

Nah, some men actually have a line they won't cross just to get some ? and actually stick to it.

Thats what im saying.
  • Trollio
    Options
    So @thotpilgrim how much we gotta trick off for u to pop that ? on a futon.

Get to the point.
  • THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    _DUB_ wrote: »

Get to the point.

Too late, I donated my hoe shoes to charity and settled down.

• kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I prefer hoes that like to party. There may or may not be narcotics involved, it depends, but be cool bout it. Be entertaining. Be cordial. Bisexual is a plus. Got friends like you? Bring them, too. Respectful, freaky as ? , I love the theatrics, and enjoy yourself. Or at least sell that fantasy to where I can't tell your faking it.

Then leave me the ? alone until we next meet.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Get to the point.

do you define your marriage as tricking too?
  • Trollio
    Options

Get to the point.

? it then.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    has tricking been defined?
    i have a feeling that if u buy one these low life ? a whopper they gonna b telling their friends they found a sucka.

This is the reason threads like this always turn into a ? .
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    has tricking been defined?
    i have a feeling that if u buy one these low life ? a whopper they gonna b telling their friends they found a sucka.

You mean like the chicks who think because they got a ? to buy them some Chipotle they got him wrapped around their finger? Lol...There is a difference in what men consider trickin and what some women consider it to be though.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skyler ain't ?

but.that's how I like em

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sky droppin knowledge for the 9tre
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »

Get to the point.

do you define your marriage as tricking too?

In the very beginning, some might have. However, we were friends from the very beginning, there was always mutual respect there. Tricks and hoes don't have that.
    We were dating while I was stripping but it wasn't 'exclusive,' per se. I didn't have any tricks but I was working full time at a club and barely making it in nursing school because I wasn't getting any sleep.
    We started catching feelings and I chose to leave that life because I already knew that the night life and having a genuine relationship wasn't going to happen. You can try, but you will fail because a woman in a relationship and a woman who works in adult entertainment have conflicting moral codes.
    My feelings was ? with my money. I was leaving work early to be with him, hiding in the dressing room texting, refusing private dances because I didn't want to be touched by anyone but him...I saw what was happening so I quit. He agreed to help put me through school. I found a job less than a month later but he still looked out for me until I really got on my feet.

When I really got financially stable the dynamics changed. We both contribute equally.

do you though????

i'm just curious.. cuz i've joked a lot through this thread, but i am genuinely curious if a devoted relationship between a husband and his wife is considered tricking or not.....

if yall both go hard for eachother, and are truly into eachother....is it still tricking?

This discussion has been closed.