Skylar, teach us how to get these ? to trick.

Options

Comments

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and did you want to be saved?

• THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    _DUB_ wrote: »
    So @thotpilgrim how much we gotta trick off for u to pop that ? on a futon.

Get to the point.

Too late, I donated my hoe shoes to charity and settled down.

so you been saved?

the-wire-o.gif

I would have to say yes.

I asked my husband that a few months back and he was like "you know what, yeah, I saved a hoe. So what? You're a sound investment. As soon as your ass graduate I'm quitting my job and putting that ass to work!"

I'll gladly do it for him though. That's my baby.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    has tricking been defined?
    i have a feeling that if u buy one these low life ? a whopper they gonna b telling their friends they found a sucka.

One of the few times I can say I agree.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    lol @ this being the official hoes101 thread
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and ? say you can't turn a hoe into a house wife.....

well technically if she still working she ain't no house wife.....

so i guess ? right.......

? .....
  • THOT PILGRIM
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »

Get to the point.

do you define your marriage as tricking too?

In the very beginning, some might have. However, we were friends from the very beginning, there was always mutual respect there. Tricks and hoes don't have that.
    We were dating while I was stripping but it wasn't 'exclusive,' per se. I didn't have any tricks but I was working full time at a club and barely making it in nursing school because I wasn't getting any sleep.
    We started catching feelings and I chose to leave that life because I already knew that the night life and having a genuine relationship wasn't going to happen. You can try, but you will fail because a woman in a relationship and a woman who works in adult entertainment have conflicting moral codes.
    My feelings was ? with my money. I was leaving work early to be with him, hiding in the dressing room texting, refusing private dances because I didn't want to be touched by anyone but him...I saw what was happening so I quit. He agreed to help put me through school. I found a job less than a month later but he still looked out for me until I really got on my feet.

When I really got financially stable the dynamics changed. We both contribute equally.

do you though????

i'm just curious.. cuz i've joked a lot through this thread, but i am genuinely curious if a devoted relationship between a husband and his wife is considered tricking or not.....

if yall both go hard for eachother, and are truly into eachother....is it still tricking?

I don't think so
    But I'd be lying if I said there weren't some parallels there, especially if you're in a situation where wifey is a kept woman. If both parties are contributing equally, not so much.
    I think people have a problem admitting that because there's a negative stigma attached to tricking.
  • Dupac
    Options

Get to the point.

In the very beginning, some might have. However, we were friends from the very beginning, there was always mutual respect there. Tricks and hoes don't have that.
    We were dating while I was stripping but it wasn't 'exclusive,' per se. I didn't have any tricks but I was working full time at a club and barely making it in nursing school because I wasn't getting any sleep.
    We started catching feelings and I chose to leave that life because I already knew that the night life and having a genuine relationship wasn't going to happen. You can try, but you will fail because a woman in a relationship and a woman who works in adult entertainment have conflicting moral codes.
    My feelings was ? with my money. I was leaving work early to be with him, hiding in the dressing room texting, refusing private dances because I didn't want to be touched by anyone but him...I saw what was happening so I quit. He agreed to help put me through school. I found a job less than a month later but he still looked out for me until I really got on my feet.

When I really got financially stable the dynamics changed. We both contribute equally.

do you though????

i'm just curious.. cuz i've joked a lot through this thread, but i am genuinely curious if a devoted relationship between a husband and his wife is considered tricking or not.....

if yall both go hard for eachother, and are truly into eachother....is it still tricking?

put it like this..
    if ur wife stops givin u the ? will u still be wit her!!? will you ur moms stop takin care of her!!?

if you ur moms stop takin care of her will she continue to give u the ? !!?

would u have married her if she never gave u the ? ??! if she wasnt tryin to get u to marry her would she have given u the ? !!?

think about it..

i ain't thinking bout ? cuz you keep putting that slick ? in there......u can't ? help yourself
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Get to the point.

do you though????

put it like this..
    if ur wife stops givin u the ? will u still be wit her!!? will you ur moms stop takin care of her!!?

if you ur moms stop takin care of her will she continue to give u the ? !!?

would u have married her if she never gave u the ? ??! if she wasnt tryin to get u to marry her would she have given u the ? !!?

think about it..

i ain't thinking bout ? cuz you keep putting that slick ? in there......u can't ? help yourself

i cant.. im sorry..
    but think about it.. really! hahaha

• Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    By the logic y'all spitting everybody is a trick, because there is no way I would go to work if I wasn't getting paid.

I guess the school board is tricking me though.

There is a difference in a mutually beneficial relationship as opposed to being tricked.

My car isn't going to run without gas guess it's tricking me to though.
  • CapitalB
    Options
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Get to the point.

so you been saved?

I would have to say yes.

I asked my husband that a few months back and he was like "you know what, yeah, I saved a hoe. So what? You're a sound investment. As soon as your ass graduate I'm quitting my job and putting that ass to work!"

Well you saved me
    the trouble of going into one of my self-righteous rants
    as to why (true principle) of marriage IS NOT tricking or similar to it

an investment? no doubt

but tricking,nah

because tricking doesn't have a got damn thing to do with sacrifice, what you'll gladly do for someone, or having faith that they will do it for you.

• CapitalB
    Options
    Trick Daddy Du dont wanna answer my questions. lol
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Capital Boo..... Ohhh, the shade LMAO!!
  • Dupac
    Options

Get to the point.

so you been saved?

I would have to say yes.

Well you saved me

an investment? no doubt

but tricking,nah

because tricking doesn't have a got damn thing to do with sacrifice, what you'll gladly do for someone, or having faith that they will do it for you.

it's an interesting discussion though, no doubt...., i wish the ? ain't pop up so late in the day, i woulda gladly talked about this for a bit longer..... but it's bout that time.....
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mehh, as I get older, the more I come to understand the theory of 'use and be used'. Some way, some how, we are all guilty of using someone in some fashion, and thusly doing the same.

Personally, the term 'trick' is grossly misused and misunderstood. But again, Meh I say. Meh.
  • THOT PILGRIM
    Options

Get to the point.

so you been saved?

I would have to say yes.

Well you saved me

an investment? no doubt

but tricking,nah

Touche
  • Dupac
    Options
    Trick Daddy Du dont wanna answer my questions. lol

the lack of sex would be a signal of a bigger problem.....

if stopped having sex for whatever reason, i'd have to go about finding out that reason before i'd just up and leave.....and depending on the reason would strongly dictate where i'd go from there....cuz if it's something i feel i gotta work through to get my marriage right, then i can care less if i'm ? her or not while we work through that....
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so everybody has a definition but no one wants to share it? explicitly....?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Sky husband saw her popping it to Get Buck and decided to buy a couple shares?

I so confused
  • THOT PILGRIM
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    So Sky husband saw her popping it to Get Buck and decided to buy a couple shares?

I so confused
    Nah we were childhood friends prior
  • THOT PILGRIM
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I think that the reason people liken tricking to marriage is because its hinged on what you can provide for the other person

If you stop providing sex, security, support, money, the system stops working.

Only difference is that in marriage, you have a friendship and obligation to make it work.
    With tricking you can cancel that ? like Nino and keep it moving
This discussion has been closed.