How many classic albums does Eminem have?

Options

Comments

• just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    None (0)
    I've never met anyone who thinks eminem has a classic album, let alone 4
    This pop music fans are ? lol
  • GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    Options
    I've never met anyone who thinks eminem has a classic album, let alone 4
    This pop music fans are ? lol

You never leave your basement and you don't have a social life or interact with anyone lmao

Hence why you are so dillusional
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all tripping you don't know real hip hop every thing Mr. Marshall Mathers has ever dropped is classic!!!! I mean look at his sells, twitter followers, and Grammy case plus all those greats songs that he sings on which he started as a solo artist that others follow....Eminem the ? mc!!!
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    ^^ I hope you're jokin fam
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    None (0)
    Benzino has more classics than Marshall
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well he has about 4 or 5 albums that I enjoyed. and he has great songs on every album. however not 1 full length album of his I believe is timeless. timeless songs? sure. but not albums. I lose interest in em's album quickly. not to say they're not good, but nothing bout them really keeps me intrigued. in 2013 where a lot of albums that dropped I still bump to this day, I stopped listening to MMLP2 as a whole after 2 weeks

rhyme or reason, evil twin, and so far still gets play tho

The bold has always been my problem w/ Em. I think he is a dope artist, but he has yet to craft his "Illmatic". My Em playlist consist of a few songs from each album, and he's the only artist I do that w/. I just can't listen to a whole album of his w/o skipping half of the songs.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MMLP

Everything else was only good the first few listens. His ? had very little replay value
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SSLP, MMLP, The Eminem Show.
  • GunTown
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Lol at (0) None winning the poll

This is the IC what u expect

But outside the IC almost anywhere be it outside the internet, twitter, facebook, magazine polls etc most would vote he has atleast 3 classic albums. U gotta put it in perspective outside the IC he is a worldwide icon, worldwide superstar, has fans in almost every country

I can't even say it's race thing with the IC because before the MMLP2 dropped and the singles dropped there was an article on how singles from the MMLP2 topped the chart in different countrys and a lotta the countrys were majorority black populatated countries in Africa like Nigeria

• MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    None (0)
    yall still throw the word classic around too loosely.
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    None (0)
    Keep tellling that to your ? addict flat ass
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GunTown wrote: »

But outside the IC almost anywhere be it outside the internet, twitter, facebook, magazine polls etc most would vote he has atleast 3 classic albums. U gotta put it in perspective outside the IC he is a worldwide icon, worldwide superstar, has fans in almost every country

I can't even say it's race thing with the IC because before the MMLP2 dropped and the singles dropped there was an article on how singles from the MMLP2 topped the chart in different countrys and a lotta the countrys were majorority black populatated countries in Africa like Nigeria

then why don't you leave the IC?
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    None (0)

I have a hard time believing that people in Nigeria listen to Eminem albums.

C'mon
  • GunTown
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

I have a hard time believing that people in Nigeria listen to Eminem albums.

C'mon

Well his songs were number 1 on the I-Tunes chart in Nigeria
  • GunTown
    Options
    http://kworb.net/itunes/artist/eminem.html

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Look at all these countries
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His catalogue does not match his skillset.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Slim Shady LP ...bought that one like twice ...all of the classic jams on that ?

Brain Damage
    Still Don't Give A ?
    97 Bonie and Clyde
    Just Like Me
    Bad meets Evil

Woooo that ? was fire
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    same ole ? ...cant call a album a classic cuz u like it. it has to do something...usher in a new style or era...some type of impact...capture a period unlike any other album of that period. do something...i will give him one...the marshall mathers lp...im gonna base it on it emo rap...the ? is like the poster boy for emotions and helped to create a whole new lane where it was ok to be ? up and need therapy...jmo
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    None (0)
    Slim Shady LP ...bought that one like twice ...all of the classic jams on that ?

Brain Damage
    Still Don't Give A ?
    97 Bonie and Clyde
    Just Like Me
    Bad meets Evil

Woooo that ? was fire

yeah it was....and If I Had and Rock Bottom are fire too.....thats easily his best album....but then you got ? like Role Model and I'm Shady that just throws the album off

"I got genital warts and it burns when I ? "

who the ? wants to listen to that ? ....
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    None (0)

yeah.....because twitter and facebook are the No. 1 spots to have a Hip Hop discussion....and what particular magazine polls are you speaking of?.....what publications?....I'm sorry but your reasoning just ain't hittin....you're a starbucks Hip Hop fan
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Brain Damage
    Still Don't Give A ?
    97 Bonie and Clyde
    Just Like Me
    Bad meets Evil

Woooo that ? was fire

yeah it was....and If I Had and Rock Bottom are fire too.....thats easily his best album....but then you got ? like Role Model and I'm Shady that just throws the album off

"I got genital warts and it burns when I ? "

who the ? wants to listen to that ? ....

"I'm cancerous so when I rap you wouldn't want to answer this even if you reespond with a battle rap you wrote for cabinus"

"You beef wit me, I'ma even the score equally
    Take you on Jerry Springer, and beat yer ass legally
    I get you blunted off of funny home grown
    Cause when I smoke out I hit the trees harder than Sonny Bono"

Role Model that boy was gassin on bruh ...I don't know I ? with thy track and its funny
  • ojos_negros
    ojos_negros Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with thy track

ol 17th century hip hop lingo using ass ?
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh

FunClown did it again..
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sslp was debatable but too craccaish for me

4/5

mmlp

classic and game changer

tes

his skills peaked here and was his "blackest" album so classic for me

the rest is trash musically speaking even tho relapse was skillful and he peaked in flow on it
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MMLP

The only cohesive album.
This discussion has been closed.