That Nintendo, Big N, Ninty, Wii U & 3DS thread (R.I.P. Wii U)

Options

Comments

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nintendo are so cheap man ? they should just make all their N64 games available online via the service. Still tryna sell them NES games smh
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nintendo's online been a joke for years...downloaded wiisports/golf demo on the wii u and u could only play it a limited time/30x or some stupid ? like that...only thing Ninty's online is good for is downloading games lol...but than again, I live in the far east where the internet is ? so...

Far East where?

South east at the moment, Indonesia
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nintendo with the fuckery? What's new. I said it back in November, now look.

They need to fail!
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »

They need to fail!

They did with the Wii U.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »

They need to fail!
    Lmao at northside bringing his arsenal bitterness in here, come on fam, dont hate the hustle

• The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jee504 wrote: »
    Is the 3ds xl any good and worth it? Got somebody willing to sell it for $80 with Pokemon Sun and Moon. Wanna get back into Mario and Zelda too.

Yeah you can sell the Pokemon games for 25 each easy, and the system for 100 -125 probably within a few days if nothing else but a a quick flip. Could get more if you wanna wait id def cop.
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    jee504 wrote: »
    Is the 3ds xl any good and worth it? Got somebody willing to sell it for $80 with Pokemon Sun and Moon. Wanna get back into Mario and Zelda too.

Yeah you can sell the Pokemon games for 25 each easy, and the system for 100 -125 probably within a few days if nothing else but a a quick flip. Could get more if you wanna wait id def cop.

I wound up getting it. Dude was eager to get rid of it because he's moving out of state. Got that thang. It's so purty. Lol. Mario and Zelda here I come.
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The way that Shin Megami Tensei HD looks it could be Nocturne from the PS2. And they have another game planned.

SMT5?

Probably a new Devil Summoner.
  • Karl.
    Options
    I still can't believe their sizzle reel included Rayman Legends.
  • HundredEyes
    Options
    So theyre saying New Donk City is actually the hub world, ala the castle in mario 64.
  • HundredEyes
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »

yeah expect more slaps in the face of us wii u owners hahaha, the damn game was a damn exclusive at first years ago

They ? got us again though Carl, were copping a Switch n Zelda day one when there really aint that much out for it...instead of coppin Zelda for the wii u haha
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Looking at the prices and what's available. Looking like daylight robbery.

? a Nintendo
  • Karl.
    Options

yeah expect more slaps in the face of us wii u owners hahaha, the damn game was a damn exclusive at first years ago

They ? got us again though Carl, were copping a Switch n Zelda day one when there really aint that much out for it...instead of coppin Zelda for the wii u haha

I know. I'm a fool.
  • Karl.
    Options
  • Karl.
    Options
    SM Run on android in March.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SM Run on android in March.

nbt2x00kqrza.gif

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options

There is a lot of factual ether here for Nintendo....I lol'd at Fifa only being a port of the PS3/360 version. GTFOH!

Who at Nintendo authorises this ? ?

And fan boys are still going to spend over the odds for this rubbish.

And correct me if I'm wrong the only good game released at launch is Zelda, which you can also play on the Wii U? Meaning the only benefit of copping the Switch is to paly Zelda on a handheld, maybe on the bus or on your lunch break? lol

• Karl.
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »

There is a lot of factual ether here for Nintendo....I lol'd at Fifa only being a port of the PS3/360 version. GTFOH!

Who at Nintendo authorises this ? ?

And fan boys are still going to spend over the odds for this rubbish.

And correct me if I'm wrong the only good game released at launch is Zelda, which you can also play on the Wii U? Meaning the only benefit of copping the Switch is to paly Zelda on a handheld, maybe on the bus or on your lunch break? lol

Then you have to wait til the holidays for Mario. Most ? fans will have Zelda wiped up in just a couple of days.
  • Karl.
    Options
    I can't believe you need a smartphone to set up parties and voice chat.

If I was a smart man I would cancel my preorder. As it stands Nintendo doesn't really deserve any preorder numbers from anyone.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    Yo I'm still def finna getta Switch. Its not as powerful as the PS4 but obvi it wasn't gonna be. If they'd charged 600 for this ? ? wudda lost their minds.

It's better to release their big ? sporadically as opposed to puttin' them all out at launch and havin' nothin' for the rest of the year.

First year lookin' wack and the presentation was weak but let's not go overboard. Nuff systems release with wack first year software that's not a Nintendo ting
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If I was a smart man I would cancel my preorder. As it stands Nintendo doesn't really deserve any preorder numbers from anyone.

tolpv52gcfet.gif

• Karl.
    Options

tolpv52gcfet.gif

Yea you need another smart device with their app on it. smh.
  • Karl.
    Options
    Yo I'm still def finna getta Switch. Its not as powerful as the PS4 but obvi it wasn't gonna be. If they'd charged 600 for this ? ? wudda lost their minds.

It's better to release their big ? sporadically as opposed to puttin' them all out at launch and havin' nothin' for the rest of the year.

First year lookin' wack and the presentation was weak but let's not go overboard. Nuff systems release with wack first year software that's not a Nintendo ting

They could've at least teased some more good ? . Not just a bunch of ports that dropped up to 5 years ago.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options

They could've at least teased some more good ? . Not just a bunch of ports that dropped up to 5 years ago.

Agreed, they could have definitely showcased more ? . Personally, I wudda launched in May or sutten. Launched with Kart, Zelda and Splatoon 2 and more 3rd parties.

Still, we're not at launch yet so I don't doubt more ? will be announced.

But, to reiterate, they marketed themselves out of a first day kop from Cellar