Ladies, please help Conflict come to terms with his homosexuality

Options

Comments

• hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    June Ballon and Junegemini are not the same person.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    what I tell you about all that cupcakin Du? SMH..................LOL

? i ain't tryna be like tiger
    tiger.jpg
  • Simma II
    Simma II Banned Users Posts: 787
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I learned whenever you start naming names, feelings will get caught; whether if they express it in a post or not...
    With that said, I can't call it
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    How exactly to these dudes run these Women off though? I'm still wondering about that.............

some way you can get hacked...somebody said a girl got ran off in 15 mins they posted her nudes,,ss,,and mcdonalds app
  • hummingbird
    edited March 2010
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Yea they were roastin her in a few threads but.. You know what the finishing move is going to be.. Only one chick has succesfully come back from that.. Everybody else.. Is long gone..

Aint ? my ? .. ? is poppin!? *daps*

:wave Emmy darlinggggggg whats good.

And there have been a few women that stayed after the nude drops.
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    June Ballon and Junegemini are not the same person.

Well that settles that. Sorry Mr. Deadeye seems I was wrong.
  • Max.
    edited March 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    ? i ain't tryna be like tiger
    tiger.jpg

lol.............
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Ok son whateva you say............? ?

they are not the same Lou trust me fam
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Exactly, and it aint happenin:p I can't see how any woman can value these lames opinons of her enough to be run off the site. That's giving these dudes waaay to much power.....smh
    its not even that they take the masquerading to heart. its the fact that it ruins there experience on here. people come here to chill and kick it. after a while of the ? , its not even fun to come here period. they cant even enjoy a good thread after a while without being harrassed

Aint ? my ? .. ? is poppin!? *daps*

u already know ... gettin ready for the weekend
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    kimmi we like u....stay...
  • some_dude
    some_dude Members Posts: 180
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I've already dropped my own half nudes, so who gives a ? . I look good naked,

lol yes you do
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Simma II wrote: »
    I learned whenever you start naming names, feelings will get caught; whether if they express it in a post or not...
    With that said, I can't call it

cosign....I'll just lurk and read

I figure it's best to be classy and keep it professional LOL
  • louis the great
    edited March 2010
    Options
    WTF Kimi no diss to you or nothin cuz i really dont know you or ur story 4 real but ? damn people every thread been turning into a Captain Save a Kimi thread lately other than Man Law. ? leave it alone tired of it, my ? blackfiyaking keep doin ur simp thing but everybody else on some bandwagon ? wit shorty just dead that ? .
  • hummingbird
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I've already dropped my own half nudes, so who gives a ? . I look good naked, so it wouldn't keep me from coming back!!

? I dropped my own nudes had them ? up in the avi and all and I know my body doesnt look half as good as yours, but to me its just flesh, some like it some dont. To me its not a big deal because Ive always known once you hit upload it doesnt matter if you send them to one person, they are in interspace forever and thats okay with me, i say the same thing these ? on t he board say, I still get money and ? so :unno lol
  • Simma II
    Simma II Banned Users Posts: 787
    edited March 2010
    Options
    When the product stops coming or the package gets watered down, the fiends will turn on you
    That is all
  • Rell Mayne
    Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Sort of sad, I really wish more females participated here. There are no more than 10 chicks that actively post here because of the hate towards women on display. When I was on BHM a bunch of those chicks signed up here, then one by one, they were run off............

Go back, take a hiatis and Become a IC Legend....Lead the BHM chics to the Promise Land
  • hummingbird
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hey Booskie.. How u feeling?.. *hugz*... You absolutely right.. Im just letting her know.. Cuz by talkin about it all she is doing is making herself a target.. But I aint sayin anything else.. Like B.I.G. its all Gravvvy.. LoL..

Im good papa *tight hugs*, Kimi seems like she can handle it tho because she been warned a thousand times lol. Whats good for the weekend?
  • Saint Walker
    Saint Walker Members Posts: 29
    edited March 2010
    Options
    it depends on how you define "baddest" some women on here do have post that I do agree with.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ? I dropped my own nudes had them ? up in the avi and all and I know my body doesnt look half as good as yours, but to me its just flesh, some like it some dont. To me its not a big deal because Ive always known once you hit upload it doesnt matter if you send them to one person, they are in interspace forever and thats okay with me, i say the same thing these ? on t he board say, I still get money and ? so :unno lol
    Yeah, I have the same attitude you do, its just flesh, and if you look good and want to show off who cares!! After all the ? these dudes have done to me, and I'm still here!! Nudes of me dropping would be a minor thing...... I'm a major exhibitionist:p

well hell since were all here ... i would be glad to enjoy you two young ladies pics. :O) just send em thru my inbox and we can all be some grown and sexy ? 's :o)
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Simma II wrote: »
    When the product stops coming or the package gets watered down, the fiends will turn on you
    That is all

LMAOOOO.......true dat, that's what always happens
    WTF Kimi no diss to you or nothin cuz i really dont know you or ur story 4 real but ? damn people every thread been turning into a Captain Save a Kimi thread lately other than Man Law. ? leave it alone tired of it, my ? blackfiyaking keep doin ur simp thing but everybody else on some bandwagon ? wit shorty just dead that ? .

real ? , I noticed this too. shorty fanbase is diluting the IC seriously. these ? are signing up just to pledge allegiance to shorty SMH

hell, it's even ? up my simp game

the simp mob don't approve of that ? at all LOL
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Kimi & Ms Jones currently hold the title of sexiest female body
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Max-b wrote: »
    some way you can get hacked...somebody said a girl got ran off in 15 mins they posted her nudes,,ss,,and mcdonalds app

rofl i remember that....that was her own fault though

shorty came on here talkin tough, like nobody could get to her.....
  • hummingbird
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Sleep and Study.. I started the math portion of this GMAT prep course.. Man I havnt used algebra in years.. Complex Fraction.. And Factoring.. And this and that ? had my head spinnig last night.. I need to sit back and get a handle on all that ? before my next class.. So im in the crib.. Waz good on that side?..

if I was there Id come help you study ;-) lol. Eh, Having a Wii party tonight and then Heading to the villa down in Seista Key Saturday morning were having a little bond fire for a friend whose getting deployed.
  • louis the great
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The dudes who speak out are not simping me!! I mean damn can't a dude have his own opinion? Does everyone have to think alike? You want the entire forum of dudes to go in on me at once. It's only 3 or 4 dudes that speak out on it, and not one of them have simped me. You dudes have a packrat, follow the leader mentatlity, but a Man can speak out against popular opinon if he feels the need to do so, it takes charachter to do that........

I never said everybody had to have the same views as anybody here. And you sayin this to me is kinda funny because i have the most unpopular views on this board by far on a number of issues. As far as what I am reffering to was the bandwagon ridein ? on here, i never said all of them had simped you AT ALL but the ? is kind of ridiculous everyday. As I stated before I dont have a problem with you or whateva so peace shorty and please dont defend these a half a ? ass ? cuz they will be the same to bring you down Trust!
  • Max.
    edited March 2010
    Options
    rofl i remember that....that was her own fault though

shorty came on here talkin tough, like nobody could get to her.....

lol...damn...
This discussion has been closed.