Houston dropped all the way to 6th seed

Thats almost the end to Harden being MVP

Curry = MVP
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

caddo man wrote: »
    Not gon lie. I kinda of like those saggy African ? . As long as they are big and natural. I am good. The nipples be looking like extra large hershey kisses you get on Easter.

u should watch Shaka Zulu

? I saw one documentary about lions that I didnt know was about lions until I read the title. I thought that ? was about the big ? african guide . Yall know which one I mean.

Found it:
  • caddo man
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

Curry = MVP

Pelicans coming for that 8th spot guarantee.....................The Brow 2015
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Off&On wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    Ob did a hit and run on some "I know what you did last summer" ?

Why she stop telling the story?

Hey let me tap her on the shoulder and ask.....

? I'm in bmore and she in Chicago...

I don't ? know!

U read ? b, what's the deal behind the scenes...and don't give me that I don't read ? ?

"Considering..."

Yea and remember that next time you choose to talk greasy about your fellow poster to gain favor with these chicks.....

You know how the ic work..
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotdamn that ass is official
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imma wrap this story cause I've ruffled some feathers. Anyway, I spin my car in reverse and give chase as they taught me in the academy, politely asked for my purse back when I caught up with him and we argue for another 10 minutes. Im Tupac, he's Janet Jackson walking along the mail truck as I drive begging him to get back in the car so I can take him home and just have my purse back. He agrees. Hops in the backseat but holds onto my purse to make sure he will make it to his destination before he returns it to me. I drive around for a bit aimlessly cause Im from Chicago, so Im stubborn. Long story short...
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    This movie Silent Hill is some freaky ass ?
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotdamn that ass is official

black African excellence
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

Curry = MVP

Pelicans coming for that 8th spot guarantee.....................The Brow 2015

they looking like better contenders than OKC right now.

AD is a future MVP
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Part 2

Not sure how the poster and I started arguing but we were sitting in the gas station and he was telling me why I was single. Some ? along the lines of how ? talk (that's why yo ass is single... Too much mouth. You dont know your place blah blah.) So THEN... He calls my ex right in front of me. Whet? They proceed to discuss me and talk ? on the phone like I wasn't even present. Whet? He gets off the phone and I say "You know what? Get out of my car." He refuses. I was adamant that I wasnt taking this ? home. So he finally exits my car...

...WITH MY PURSE. THIS ? GRABS MY PURSE ON THE WAY OUT OF THE VEHICLE AND MAKES A RUN FOR IT.

Ima call it ....dallas4eva

She was in Dallas awhile back ... I remember because she went to some horrible bbq place like Dickeys or some ish

Lol
  • Dupac
    Options
    Imma wrap this story cause I've ruffled some feathers. Anyway, I spin my car in reverse and give chase as they taught me in the academy, politely asked for my purse back when I caught up with him and we argue for another 10 minutes. Im Tupac, he's Janet Jackson walking along the mail truck as I drive begging him to get back in the car so I can take him home and just have my purse back. He agrees. Hops in the backseat but holds onto my purse to make sure he will make it to his destination before he returns it to me. I drive around for a bit aimlessly cause Im from Chicago, so Im stubborn. Long story short...

Naw you gotta tell it all
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Out here in Bmore, I aint even check in

8fBcTSXh.jpg
    S2J wrote: »
    Out here in Bmore, I aint even check in

8fBcTSXh.jpg

Yo roll through and catch a beer or a fade, your choice

1524097-zz.jpg
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think baby Bugatti is done now. I may speak

@obnoxiouslyfresh
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Part 2

Not sure how the poster and I started arguing but we were sitting in the gas station and he was telling me why I was single. Some ? along the lines of how ? talk (that's why yo ass is single... Too much mouth. You dont know your place blah blah.) So THEN... He calls my ex right in front of me. Whet? They proceed to discuss me and talk ? on the phone like I wasn't even present. Whet? He gets off the phone and I say "You know what? Get out of my car." He refuses. I was adamant that I wasnt taking this ? home. So he finally exits my car...

...WITH MY PURSE. THIS ? GRABS MY PURSE ON THE WAY OUT OF THE VEHICLE AND MAKES A RUN FOR IT.

She was in Dallas awhile back ... I remember because she went to some horrible bbq place like Dickeys or some ish

Lol

Dickeys is not horrible ma'am.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Part 2

Lol

Dickeys is not horrible ma'am.

It's above Bill Millers but it's not anywhere near top 20

Someone should have at least told her to go to Rudys lol
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Not gon lie. I kinda of like those saggy African ? . As long as they are big and natural. I am good. The nipples be looking like extra large hershey kisses you get on Easter.

u should watch Shaka Zulu

? I saw one documentary about lions that I didnt know was about lions until I read the title. I thought that ? was about the big ? african guide . Yall know which one I mean.

Found it:

colbert-jaw-drop.gif
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

tell the story in its entirety

? who do like like
  • Dupac
    Options
    My memory gets somewhat cloudy here but at some point he went flying out of my vehicle as I was engaged at a high rate of speed.

dog-jumping-from-car-window.gif

I dont remember how it happened.

Was the purse still there?
  • caddo man
    edited April 2015
    Options
    @obnoxiouslyfresh

I couldnt even look someone in the eye after some ? like that.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @BabyBugatti why all the extra stuff, over the too makeup, plastic surgery....
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @obnoxiouslyfresh who feathers are you referring to?
  • caddo man
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Off to work!

FAIL-dude-with-a-purse-gets-scared-shitless.jpg

Oh you gon take me home. I got your purse, ? . LOL!
This discussion has been closed.