Options

Comments

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    weightlifter.gif

The ? is my excuse now?

Join the KETTLEBELL COMMUNITY monsieur Vibe.

Join us. Take the path of courage. Challenge yourself.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's funny how they make people think that most black people sell drugs

People actually believe everything they see on TV lol

That's why I don't have serious arguments with people no more, they talk about ? they heard other people say or ? they saw on TV instead of ? they know

? sheep
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Screenshot_2015-06-21-07-26-50_1_zpspayr5agp.jpg

Happy fathers day
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    @Pico bonjour my spark. How are you today?
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Time to beat some ass in nba 2k15
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »

I just wanna ? you. You talk too much, but... that's nice, wtf are you goig to do about it though, besides type about it? You call it deflecting, I think your aim is more useless than you actually think.

But ok you want to focus on whites burying blacks , posting vids I posted b4 you. I know where you coming from, but our focus is different. It has nothing to do with "white conditioning". I understand how the "system" works for the non elite aka average too.

I know they want to give us lower test scores, i know they want to leave us economically challenged, i know they want us to have unnecesssary drugs and surgeries to permenantly mess up our health. i know all that ? , my point is education and bettering yourself and teaching is the key, wtf are you ACTUALLY GONNA do about it besides typing these essays?
    @Khaleesi

Ok so now you have to think further.

You can say WHITE ADVANTAGES but not anymore WHITE SUPREMACY. Cause believe if they had the supremacy you wouldnt be here postin.

Black people in America and other western societies keep on losing for the most cause they belive from the begining that they will lose regardless.

Selling druggs to in your own community is a sign of desperation and community suicidal behavior. Money is important but the way to acquire it is important too. If black america keeps on going neo capitalistic when it comes to money it will lose. If black america keeps on doing whatever to PROVE SOMETHING TO WHITE PEOPLE it has already lost. Cause it has accept white people as a standard, something to equate. That comes from the hairstyle changing to call those black who havnt succeeded lazy and failure just like a fox news anchor.

How many decades will pass till yall understand that these mind processes dont work at all. Look at the ratio of black winners and black losers. Isnt it time to rethink? Do we find happyness into EXTREME CONSUMING? Do we find SECURITY BY ALLOWING DRUGGS INTO OUR NEIGHBOURHOODS? how can we self assert ouselves when we pay money to have white feature on our heads?

It takes little bricks to build a house and for decades we have built a house of SLEF ETHER. With walls of self hate and a ceiling of accepted inferiority and bad economic choices driven by the desire to do it like the whites.

I feel as though both of you are "blaming the victim" in a way... But i understand your point of view.

What are WE going to do in order to change things both as a community and as individuals?

Lemmy, I say that the united states is run by white supremacists because this is the CURRENT staus... But that does NOT mean that I believe that there's nothing that we can do about it.

King, OF COURSE we should as a community seek to educate ourselves, build up our community by having successful black businesses along with supporting them as well has having black politicians and people in power. When we have power, change our economic status and infiltrate the media into reversing the continuous slandering of our community... It is then that things will begin to change.

The first step is taking action.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Just rolled the GOAT joint that i wish i took a pic of.

Herb
    Piled on with Keef or kief, not sure how its spelled (the thc crystals without bud)
    Then we took some shatter and rolled it into a worm shape and put it in there then rolled it all together.

Should be illegal to be this high.

11063758_871282079618629_4069197953725702948_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=b3f69caa22f7414fdd45af681302e2f7&oe=5625911D&__gda__=1445337414_a28b59c2e6314d1f4729e7280dc76bfa

a22eb02d3c4d5626f6bf648591c67553.jpg

I don't smoke nor drink but that 2nd blunt look edible af
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    Khaleesi isn't as dumb as I thought

? watched hidden colors and now she a ? expert

But I ain't mad at her

I haven't watched it yet but its on my list.

I dont know everything but I know just enough to continue to spread awareness and to attempt to educate those who have fallen weak to the system and believe that they are inferior because of the color of their skin.

AKA recruiting.
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    Ammonia need to come out with a toothpaste brand because this girl breath is hazardous
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O ? ? ? ? ? fuuiuuuuiuuuuck!!!
  • MistyKnight
    Options
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So @khaleesi trying to fill six spot?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Skynet wasn't smart enough to have a terminator impersonate Kyle Reese?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    Khaleesi isn't as dumb as I thought

? watched hidden colors and now she a ? expert

But I ain't mad at her

I haven't watched it yet but its on my list.

I dont know everything but I know just enough to continue to spread awareness and to attempt to educate those who have fallen weak to the system and believe that they are inferior because of the color of their skin.

AKA recruiting.

Nice ?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    Since its Father Day, do Bruce Jenner celebrate it half the day?
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options

I just wanna ? you. You talk too much, but... that's nice, wtf are you goig to do about it though, besides type about it? You call it deflecting, I think your aim is more useless than you actually think.

But ok you want to focus on whites burying blacks , posting vids I posted b4 you. I know where you coming from, but our focus is different. It has nothing to do with "white conditioning". I understand how the "system" works for the non elite aka average too.

I know they want to give us lower test scores, i know they want to leave us economically challenged, i know they want us to have unnecesssary drugs and surgeries to permenantly mess up our health. i know all that ? , my point is education and bettering yourself and teaching is the key, wtf are you ACTUALLY GONNA do about it besides typing these essays?
    @Khaleesi

You can say WHITE ADVANTAGES but not anymore WHITE SUPREMACY. Cause believe if they had the supremacy you wouldnt be here postin.

Black people in America and other western societies keep on losing for the most cause they belive from the begining that they will lose regardless.

Selling druggs to in your own community is a sign of desperation and community suicidal behavior. Money is important but the way to acquire it is important too. If black america keeps on going neo capitalistic when it comes to money it will lose. If black america keeps on doing whatever to PROVE SOMETHING TO WHITE PEOPLE it has already lost. Cause it has accept white people as a standard, something to equate. That comes from the hairstyle changing to call those black who havnt succeeded lazy and failure just like a fox news anchor.

How many decades will pass till yall understand that these mind processes dont work at all. Look at the ratio of black winners and black losers. Isnt it time to rethink? Do we find happyness into EXTREME CONSUMING? Do we find SECURITY BY ALLOWING DRUGGS INTO OUR NEIGHBOURHOODS? how can we self assert ouselves when we pay money to have white feature on our heads?

It takes little bricks to build a house and for decades we have built a house of SLEF ETHER. With walls of self hate and a ceiling of accepted inferiority and bad economic choices driven by the desire to do it like the whites.

I feel as though both of you are "blaming the victim" in a way... But i understand your point of view.

What are WE going to do in order to change things both as a community and as individuals?

Lemmy, I say that the united states is run by white supremacists because this is the CURRENT staus... But that does NOT mean that I believe that there's nothing that we can do about it.

King, OF COURSE we should as a community seek to educate ourselves, build up our community by having successful black businesses along with supporting them as well has having black politicians and people in power. When we have power, change our economic status and infiltrate the media into reversing the continuous slandering of our community... It is then that things will begin to change.

The first step is taking action. HOW?

At least elaborate something.
    THINK FURTHER. PROPOSE SOMETHING.
  • MistyKnight
    Options

@Khaleesi

The first step is taking action. HOW?

At least elaborate something.
    THINK FURTHER. PROPOSE SOMETHING.

I DID in the paragraph to king.

I am doing my part as an individual by spreading awareness and educating others along with myself. I plan to become a nurse practitioner and have my own business.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Fair or foul:

I mentioned to u guys the group chat that exists between my coworkers and I.

During work a couple of weeks ago they were in the breakroom talking about blacks in a foul manner without even realizing it. Saying that they hate blacks that use the race card and etc.

So I did my part by sending them a link to my latest blog post to spread awareness to this situation.

They said they didnt wanna hear about race talk in the group chat... Then I brought up how they were talking about blacks not long ago, so I thought i'd spread awareness.

Ofcourse they got defensive and I simply gave an example of when we went out to a bar not to long ago...which was located in a black community. I mentioned how the leader of a group chat which is a white woman, kept mentioning that she didnt "feel safe" while we were driving around looking for a parking spot. She was tense and kept saying that she didnt feel safe. Then she said that "its not because its black community, its because I feel like I'm going to be mugged". And I said, Mugged by who Meagan?

And she removed me from the group chat.

Fair or foul?
This discussion has been closed.